Feel Like Dying

Can't hear the Music
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suddenly someone bumped into Yuri,making the girl fell down.

''Yah,watch where are you going!'' a voice shouted.Yuri didn't moved and looked up at the man in front of her.She slowly stood and bowed multiple times.

''Say sorry.'' the man said codly.Jessica saw and heard it from afar.She looked at Yuri,and she felt hurt inside,she can't deny the fact she felt something for Yuri too,but she can't think right and now seeing her like this.Jessica approached them.

''I'm apologizing for her mistake.'' Jessica spoke.The man frowned.

''I want to hear her saying that and who are you by the way? are you her friend?'' the man asked.

''I'm her friend,so let her go.'' Jessica glared,her icy glare made the guy turn and leave th place.Yuri lifted her head and looked at Jessica.Her expressionless face hurt Jessica a little,but right now through her body everything is without emotions,her heart felt like aching.Yuri gave a weak smile,mimicking something.

''I'm sorry ,Jessica.'' Jessica saw and understood what Yuri wanted to say but before coming closer,Yuri dashed away.She just watched how her figure slowly dissappeard.

''Yuri!!'' Jessica yelled.

''Hey.'' Donghae came closer but Jessica just glared at him and started to run after Yuri.

After running and running Jessica spoted Yuri,her eyes widened after she saw the black car that was coming closer and closer.

''Yuri!!'' Jessica yelled and came at time to push the girl.

*CRASH*

The people scream and runned over.Yuri opened her eyes slowly,her body felt hurt,she saw blood in her hand then she turned,her eyes widened.Jessica,was laying on the ground in a pool of blood.

Yuri shook her head ,crawling to Jessica even though her body wasn't feeling good at all.She caressed Jessica's face.

''Jessica! Jessica!'' she scream but no sound.Yuri panicked and started to tremble.She didn't know what to do,she was scared.Yuri shaked Jessica's body multiple times waiting for girl to open her eyes but no response.

''Jessica! Jessica! Jessica!!'' people were looking at Yuri with confused face.She was clearly screaming but no one of them heard a sound.Donghae who searched for Jessica found her.

''Jessica!'' e scream and runned to Jessica's body.

''Go away!'' he pushed Yuri hardly.

''Look what you did! what if she dies?'' Donghae was officialy scolding Yuri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter