Unleashed Feelings

Can't hear the Music
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A New Day began and of course with Jessica being bored.Yesterday she spend the whole day with Donghae,without knowing she............................................felt bored with him.Jessica realised that she didn't smiled in the same way when she was with Yuri.She snapped back and realised what really happened yesterday.She stood but the teacher came in ,giving her no chance.Jessica sat down.

''Baby..'' Donghae whispered.Jessica turned with a expressionless face at him.He backed off.

''She's pissed.'' he thought.And like that the class ended.Jessica bursted out from class,leaving Donghae dumfounded.

Jessica arrived at that special room.It was special ,she meet Yuri there.Yuri was.......special for her.Jessica wanted to take care of the girl,like a big sister does.

Jessica entered in room but no sight of Yuri.She couldn't call her,Yuri can't hear.Jessica sat down then observed a piece of paper in a notebook.She took it without hesitating.Her eyes widened seeing what was on that paper.

''That's my portret.'' she uttered still mesmerized by the beautiful drawing she hold.Everything was beautiful at it.Jessica then heard footsteps,she turned her head now looking at Yuri.Yuri tried to smile but failed,Jessica observed it.

The tanned girl came closer and sat down in front of Jessica.

''Yuri is this for me?'' Jessica asked and Yuri nodded like a kid.Jessica was so touched by this ,just knowing that she made it special for her.She suddenly hugged Yuri,making the latter blush.Yuri hugged back,just her and God know how much she love Jessica,but she's scared because this is not right.They spend a lot of time together,everyday.She started to feel something fo Jessica.Yuri broke the hug ,now staring in Jessica's eyes.They stayed like this for some minutes,without realising Yuri's face came closer and closer,Jessica froze in place when she felt a pair of soft lips pressed against hers.Yuri broke the kiss when she finally understood what she just did.

(listen to this for a little drama,until the end of chapter.)

Yuri became very nervous and agitated,she stood and bowed to Jessica multiple times,without stopping she could feel her eyes getting teary.Jessica touched her shoulder stopping the tanned girl from what she was doing.She gave Yuri a weak smile.

''I have to go Yuri.'' Yuri shook her head furiously,begging for the girl to stay.She felt useless.She couldn't speak nor hear.Jessica placed the portret down and grabbed her bag,leaving Yuri there.The poor girl let her tears fall from her eyes.

''Sica,Sica,Sica.'' the just mimicked,no sound could be heard.She grabbed the portret and started to caress it.

---------------

Jessica runned out from school,covering with her hand.She snapped back to reality after she heard someone calling her.

''Jessica?'' it was Donghae.She becam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter