Reminiscing

Can't hear the Music
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 years later...

Jessica was walking on the streets of Seoul.It was 3 pm in the evening,the sun was up,beautifully shinning,the sky was clear and painted in a baby blue color.

She inhaled and a smiled appeard on her face,she walked near to a park where she sat down.Jessica could see people,couples and little kids.She smiled at them,before she saw a couple,more specifically two girls,her smile slowly transformed into a sad one,and her mind went directly to the only one person she thought about these three years without stopping,Yuri.

She never stopped thinking about the girl,never forgot about her or her smile when they were together.She wondered what was Yuri doing,if she was still the same girl she meet ,the same girl that had her heart broken.Jessica felt guility,and it was killing her inside.

She remembered the times she spent with Yuri,those beautiful and happy times.

She remembered how Yuri confesed to her,and the sweet things she did for her.

She remembered how she ran after the tanned girl,but because of one mistake she had that accident.

She remembered how Yuri vanished from her life.It was fast and Jessica didn't realised when they drifted apart.Everything was going so fast,and Jessica felt like the time stopped only for her.Sometimes she wanted to go back in time and repair the mistake she did,and accept Yuri's confesion.But now,nothing can change,the past is past but affected the present.

Without realising,a tear rolled on her cheek.

''Unnie.''she looked in front of her and found a cute little girl with a ice cream in her hand.Jessica wiped her tears away and tried smiling,unfortunately the little girl saw them already.

''Why is unnie crying?'' the little girl asked and wanted to sit down on bench.Jessica saw the hard time the little girl was having to do so and chuckled.She helped the little girl to sit on the bench.

''Unnie is ok.'' Jessica assured ,trying to sound normal.

''Unnie is beautiful,so don't cry.'' the little girl smiled brightly.Jessica couldn't do anything ,but smile as well.It was suprising how a little girl can change her mood.Kids always do this,and they're more than adorable.

''Ok,ok.'' Jessica made an 'ok' sign.''What's your name?'' she added.

The little girl her ice c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter