That Girl

Can't hear the Music
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The classes ended. A long haired blond girl remain still there. She was bored as always, with that expressionless face of hers. She didn't know why she decided to stay here now. While walking on the school's corridors she heard something.

''Music...'' she uttered. She followed the sound until she arrived in front of a door, she never saw it before. Jessica placed her hand on the door's knob and slowly opened the door. Just a little to see where the sound is coming from. Jessica saw a tall girl with long black hair and wearing a white outfit, playing a violin.She wondered why is this girl here.

Listen to this

She listened carefully to her playing. It was beautiful but in the same time....sad. Jessica walked in carefuly not to disturb the girl and sat on a chair. The black haired girl didn't observed Jessica and kept playing, but then the song ended. Jessica smiled and clapped, of course the poor girl didn't heard a thing.

''Beautiful.'' for the first time, Jessica felt something like this. She found it beautiful, so beautiful. Yuri looked at her with a blank face.

''Why are you here?'' she stood and looked around the room. No response. Jessica turned her gaze the the girl. Stil no response. Well Jessica who was a princess she needed attention, she pouted. Yuri placed her violin and took a piece of paper. Jessica didn't know what was Yuri's intention. Yuri turned the paper to Jessica to see it.

She wrote.      -I'm sorry.I have no voice,I have no ears.- 

Jessica's eyes were widen. She looked confused at the girl in front of her.

''What do you mean?'' Jessica asked,still confused.

Yuri wrote again. -I can't talk, I can't hear.- 

Those words made Jessica to understand. Finally. She looked at the girl in front of her, scaning the girl from head to toe. She was gorgeous and beautiful.

''No voice, no ears huh?'' Jessica sighed in disbelief.

''Then how can you play violin?'' Jessica felt like she was talking alone. She came closer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter