Chapter 2

The Arrogant One.

" Oppa! Oppa! Be my lover! i love you so much! Sarang-Hae! Please accept my gifts and chocolate! " All these screaming and squealing could be heard as soon as Jung Dae Hyun set his foot in the school. 

Boys were sending daggers, glares towards Jung Dae Hyun while the girls are literally bowing down to Jung DaeHyun and screaming their voices off. 

 

Your POV:

"Seriously? It's such a trauma everytime I have to enter to school with this dude. Is he so handsome?" You silently thought. 

"Yah! Seo Eun ah! Why do you looked so daze now? Do you have a boyfriend without me knowing ah?!" Him Chan oppa nagged at you and faked a tear drop from his eyes before complaining to Yong Guk oppa saying that you don't care for him anymore.

 

Kim Him Chan, Bang Yong Guk, Yoo Young Jae, Jung Dae Hyun, Moon Jong Up & Zelo are a a group called B.A.P . They had been your close friends since middle school and each of you are inseparable. All of you would hang out after school, had break time together. They are just like your real oppas because they always care for you and are closest to you, well except for Him Chan oppa because he practically acts like a woman. I mean, which guy will be so vain and so naggy like him?! 

 

" Aish, opaa! Wae?! I am just engrossed in my thought and didn't heard you talking me me ah!" You whined and pouted.

"Nooooooooooona! My chocolate? My cherry tomato! Where is it?" Zelo gave you a bone crushing hug before handing out his hand and smiling sheepishly.

" There you go, really Zelo, you should ask them from Him Chan Umma instead of me!" You placed a box of cherry tomato on Zelo's palm.

"But Noona is the best! NOONA DAEBAK!" Zelo grinned and give you a thumbs up.

 

Then all of you walked into your respective classess.

Him Chan oppa and Yong Guk oppa has Calculus classes together since it's their final year in school.

You, Jung Dae Hyun and Young Jae has Biology classes together and all the 3 of you are in Year 2 while Zelo and Jonguppie has their P.E Lessons and both of them are Freshmen.

 

You, Young Jae and Dae hyun walked to class while chatting non stop. Poor DaeHyun has to carry boxes of chocolates and a bunch of gifts all by himself without the both of you helping him.

DaeHyun's POV:

"Aish! Why can't they just help me to carry some of this to class? I can't even see the road in front of me!" DaeHyun silently cursed both of you in his mind while shaking his head.