Chapter 9

The Arrogant One.

SeoEun's POV:

The sunlight filter through the window panels. " Is it morning already?" I groggily thought. I slowly opened my eyes to the surroundings that I am seeing and all I see was JongUppie and HimChan oppa.

I tried asking them where am I as I slowly opened my eyes but my voice was so coarse and only croak came out. 

HimChan oppa turned around and pour some water for me to drink. "SeoEun ah, Gwenchana?" He asked while he slowly wheeled the bed to a comfortable position for me to drink water. I sipped the water while I nod my head, signalling that I am okay while the both of them looked at me worriedly. 

And I suddenly thought of DaeHyun and I choked on my water. Him Chan Oppa was shocked and he kept patting my back while I tried to ask where is DaeHyun. I gues Jonguppie knows what I wanted to say so he asked me "Are you wondering where is DaeHyun Hyung?" 

I nodded my head as I continue coughing. Suddenly, the both of them became forlorn and the atmosphere between us just seem tense. 

"Where is he?" I questioned with as I silently prayed that he would be alright. Both of them just avoided my gaze and stare at the floor, not even making a sound.

"I shall go and find him" I said as I hurriedly remove that needle injected in my wrist that is attached to the IV drip.

"Don't go, You can't find him.." HimChan said as his eyes became watery.

"Why??! Oppa! Where is he? Tell me!" I pleaded HimChan Oppa as I grabbed his hand. 

 

DaeHyun's POV:

I slowly opened my eyes and try to move my hand but pain immediately shot up from my right shoulder.

"Aish.. Where am I? " I thought. As I begin to looked around. I saw The rest of the B.A.P standing  around my bed and looking at me worriedly.

"Hyung finally woke up!" Zelo shouted in excitement. The rest of them looked me worriedly as Young Jae slowly helped me up to sit on my bed comfortably. 

"Yah punk, gwenchana?" Yong Guk Hyung asked me. I nodded my head and pointed to the jar placed on the dresser next to the bed. Zelo immediately poured water for me to drink. 

"Is SeoEun okay? Where is she? I want to see her." I asked after drinking my water.

"Hey punk, she is stll unconcious, she is just in the next room " Yong Guk hyun jerked his thumb and pointed to his left side singalling that SeoEun is in that room.

"I want to see her now." I said as I tired to get off the bed but my shoulder was so painful that I couldn't move.

"Hyung, wait for a while. I will ask the Doctor to check up on you first." Jongup said as he press a red button just on top of my bed. 

"Hi Mr.Jung, are you feeling alright? Are you experiencing any pain?" The doctor asked as soon as he enter the room. 

I bowed and replied " Just some intense pain in my right shoulder."

"Ahh, I see. Let me just check on your wound to see if there is any infection. That wound is quite deep, so please take care of your right shoulder unless you want your hand to be amputated." The Doctor jokingly teased. I smiled in respond to his joke but my mind was worried about Seo Eun. 

"Your shoulder is okay. Just don't exert too much force from your shoulder okay? And for your knee, It was hitten quite badly by a hard object and you have an old injury before so you might find it difficult to walk for a period of time but don't worry, the pain will wear away in about a month's time so meanwhile, you can use the wheelchair for accessibility and if you don't want to, you may use the clucthes. I will check up on you tonight again. So in the mean time, please rest well." The Doctor reminded.

"Neh, Thank you." I responded and bowed to him again before he smiled at me and left. 

"Hyung, I want to see SeoEun now, please?" I pleaded Yong Guk hyung.

"Alright, Alright. i just carry you to the wheel chair and you can go and see her okay?" Yong Guk Hyung said.

As I enter her room, she was still unconcious or should I say that she is still sleeping soundly.

Guilt takes over my body as I begin blaming myself for what happened. 

"It's not your fault. Is that psycho's fault. Take a chill pill, bro." Yong Guk Hyung patted my left shoulder as he slowly wheeled me towards Seo Eun's bed.

" I will be outside for a while, call me if you need anything." Yong Guk hyung said as he left the room.

I nodded while gazing at SeoEun.

"Mian-hae. I didn't meant to put you in such danger and trouble.. Really." I said to her even though she is still sleeping soundly.

"Please wake up soon.." I silently prayed as I moved her stray hair and tucked it behind her ears. 

And I begin to exit the room.

 

SeoEun's POV:

All of the sudden, the rest of them: Zelo and Young Jae enter and screamed "SURPRISE!" as YongGuk oppa wheeled DaeHyun inside the room. 

He was smiling at me but his eyes was looking at me worriedly.

I suddenly burst in tears. 

I don't know how to react, how mad I was at Him Chan oppa and JongUppie for joking with me, how sad and worried I was because for that brief moment, I thought that DaeHyun died because he saved me. How happy I was to see him alive and smiling at me again, All these mixed thoughts and mixed emotions conflicting with each other makes me cry.

"Aigooo, my daughter! Hajima! We are just playing with you! Its all that Young Jae's Idea!" He pointed his finger at Young Jae while comforting me."

"But Hyung! You were asked if we should prank her first!" Young Jae replied. 

I begin slapping HimChan's oppa chest and kicking my legs like a crazy woman. 

"IT IS NOT FUNNY AT ALL. NOT AT ALL!" I shouted at HimChan oppa.