Chapter 4

The Arrogant One.

Seo Eun POV:

"Noooooooonaaaaaaa! I want my cherry tomatoes! (again)" Zelo shouted once he saw you in the cafeteria.

Really, I really felt like I am an Umma taking care of this kid that is only 1 year younger than you.

"There you go Zelo, really, I felt like an Umma to you" I mumbled.

"Hey hey, no snatching of roles okay? I am the Umma here!" Him Chan said.

"Then act like one then" Zelo replied innocently.

Everyone burst in laughter as Him chan smacked Zelo's head and Zelo winched in pain. 

 

As everyone sat down and had their lunch break, Zelo suddenly suggested to go to Hong Dae after school  because he has been whining that we did not spend enough time together but really, the true reason is he just want to play arcade and see some hot chicks there! ( Even our Maknae can be a ert).

So everyone agreed but only DaeHyun is the one with the frown on his face.

 

Dae hyun's POV:

"Aish! We have anywhere else to go but why HongDae?!" I sighed in frustration.

 

Soon, after 3 hours of boring lessons, school finally ended! Everyone was jumping in joy to go to Hong Dae to have some fun instead of DaeHyun.

 

SeoEun's POV:

"Why is DaeHyun having that worried look plastered on his face ever since Zelo said about going to HongDae?" I wondered.

"Yah, DaeHyun ah, what's wrong?" I asked him.

He just shake his head and gives a straight face.

"Weird.. Is he having some menopause or what huh?" You thought.

 

In no time, everyone rushed to take bus to Hong Dae.

Everyone is chatting happily in the bus, including Zelo's consistent whining of waiting Ice-Cream which annoyed Yong Guk oppa that Yong Guk oppa has to threaten him to give out his secret to everyone if he doesn't shut up.

DaeHyun is the only one keeping quiet and looking around furtively as if someone is going to him, I mean seriously! He has this worried look in his eyes and he is looking around everywhere and turning his head to everywhere.

"Seo Eun ah, why is DaeHyun behaving like this?" Young Jae asked you worriedly.

"Molla.." You just shrugged and shoulder and shook your head. 

 

Soon, all of us reached Hong Dae!

Everyone was jumping in joy as they seen the familiar streets they visited since months ago!

"Okay Kids, listen to Umma okay? We will have lunch first before going to the arcade then me and SeoEun will go for shopping okay?" Him Chan umma said.

"Umma, did I said that I want shopping?" You asked.

"No girl, you need some need clothes and some make up, really! How am I going to marry you off at this state huh?!" Him Chan Umma wagged his finger at me before pulling the others to a nearby restaurant to have lunch.

"Ahjumma! Can I have 3 plates of dukboki  (spicy fish cake ) and 2 plates of tong dak ( fried chicken wing) and 8 plates of jajangyeon( noodles)?" Zelo called out our order.

"Yah! Why did you order 8 plates? Who is going to finish all of them ah?" Yong Guk oppa growled.

"Me!" Both Zelo and Jong uppie raised their hand and smiled brightly.

Even Daehyun the glutton pig didn't even bother about it. Usually, when it comes about food, Daehyun would be the one finishing and  ordering more food besides Zelo, but today he don't bother and sat there with eyes darting around here and there.

"Yah, Daehyun ah, you don't want food is it?" Yong guk oppa asked.

Daehyun did not reply but still remain silent. Yong Guk oppa kept asking until he just smacked DaeHyun's head and said " YAH PUNK, I am talking to yopu, repond you punk!" 

That's when Dae Hyun replied and continued on looking around.

"Aish! What's wrong with that punk today ah?" Yong Guk sighed in frustration.

 

Everyone ate happily and a few moments of Zelo and Him Chan oppa fighting over food and his consistent nagging, soon its time to go and have fun in Hong Dae!

"Yah punks! I need to go to the toilet. Wait for me." Yong Guk oppa said as he went to the toilet.

As we left to the toilet, Young Jae signalled everyone to leave so that is lunch will be on Yong Guk oppa.

All of us ran out of the shop while Zelo told Ahjumma that the guy that come out of the toilet will pay for the bill, really! Who would have thought that the brainiac will thought of this mischevious idea?!

 

All of us were hiding at the corner of the street laughing as we watched YongGuk oppa paying for the bill as he groaned in frustration and mumbling some cuss worfds under his breathe.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! Yong Guk Hyung will defnitely kill us later!" Zelo laughed.

"No us but only Young Jae since he thought of this idea!" Him Chan oppa said.

 

In no time, Yong Guk oppa found us and begin to smacked Young Jae's head repeatedly until someone came up with dark aura surrounding him.