Chapter 11

The Arrogant One.

SeoEun's POV:

 

"Seo Eun ah, wake up! We are going to the police station now! Daehyunnie is there waiting for us now! Ppallli!" Umma shouted from the first floor.

The name "Daehyunnie" woke me up instantly. "Really? Is Oppa waiting for me at the police station?" I thought and immediately jumped up of bed, washed up and immediately find Umma waiting for me by the door. Umma took my hand and smiled at me, " Daehyunnie will be alright." Umma comforted me.

 

And soon, we were walking to the police station at our full speed, more specifically, I was literally running while dragging Umma to follow my speed. 

 

"Daehyunnie Oppa! Oppa Oppa!" I immediately screamed for Oppa once I reached the police station and my eyes met with his's. That forlorn boy sitting on the high benches in the police station, playing with the loose thread on his t-shirt and how his eyes brighten once he saw my face and immediately jumped down from the benches and run to me. 

"Seo Eun Seo Eun!" He screamed for me as he ran to me. "I couldn't find you yesterday, I was so scared!" Oppa begin to hug me and chided me for leaving him alone out there.

"Mian-hae oppa! I was looking for you around here last night but I couldn't find you.. Where did you go?" I said as tears started to fall from my eyes.  

"I saw you holding an aunt's hand so I begin to follow you but it turns out that she wasn't you and I got lost in some places. Luckily, a couple saw me wandering alone and bought me to the police station." Oppa explained. 

"Ah, I see. Oppa, promise me that you wouldn't go missing again okay? I was so scared yesterday." I held out my pinky finger.

"I promise you, I will protect you and will stay by your side like super glue. I promised." Daehyunnie oppa hooked my pinky finger as we smiled to each other sweetly.

 

[Back to the Present]

The rest of the boys left the room as they were hungry especially that maknae that keep whining for food as if he was starving for a week. 

"Mian hae.. Seo Eun ah.. For not saving you soon." Daehyunnie oppa apologise to me with guilt all written over his face.