Chapter 7

The Arrogant One.

[Currently]

DaeHyun's POV:

"DaeHyun ah, gwenchana?" Young Jae gently shook me, "You have been out of space for so long.. Don't worry, we will find SeoEun." Young Jae comforted me.

All of us B.A.P and Teen Top is sitting in a cafe and trying to think where could L.Joe brought Seo Eun to. All of the TeenTop members were calling L.Joe friends and our gang members to keep a look out for L.Joe and a girl.

"Seo Eun, please be safe and wait for us." I silently prayed.

 

SeoEun's POV:

"Aish.. so painful.." i winced. I tried to rub the sore spot at the back of my neck but I couldn't move, I slowly opened my eyes and realized that my hands was tied by a rope and I was in a dark room.

"What exactly happened?" I thought. Images begin replaying inside my head, B.A.P and a group of boys fighting and this boy put a knife and placed it near my neck and I was here.. I gasped. I was left all alone in this place with that psycho. "Oppa.. Help me.. Oppa.." I thought as tears start to sting my eyes. I was panicked. 

"Well, let's see who has woken up from a deep slumber, should I called you Sleeping Beauty?" That psycho chuckled and slowly walked towards me.

I tried to struggled myself from the ropes but to no avail, the ropes only get tighter when I struggle more, I could already feel some bruise around my wrist and my ankle area already.

"Shush.. The more you move, the more it will hurt. Calm down, I wouldn't hurt you if you obey me." That psycho touched my jawline and stare at me. 

"Oh, and I haven't introduce myself right? My name is L.Joe The y beast of HongDae High school " That psycho told me and smirked.

"He is not even y or what for god-sake, even jonguppie is more handsome!" I silently laughed and thought. 

"And you must be wondering why I catch you right?" That psycho questioned. " Well, all thanks to that bastard! That Daehyun." He spatted his words and as he eyes glowed his fire. " I didn't know him at first, I was walking in the streets of HongDae with my girlfriend.." He said it lovingly, as if he was remembering those lovey dovey moments of him and his girlfriend. " Until that bastard bumped until me and refused to apologize, of course I have to be a man in front of my girl! So I insist on him apologizing and soon a fight started out, my girl was watching the whole fight but I lose. Dae Hyun really hitted me badly which cause me to have many bruises and wounds around my body and worse, he hit my head real badly until I was unconcious for 2 weeks. My girl friend didn't even bother helping me to the hospital, I was just left in the alley lying unconciously until C.A.P hyung saw me lying there and bring me to the hospital." He explained.

"Because of him, I lose my girl and I lose my pride in front of her, now everyone in school is mocking at me! I can't take this lying down, I must revenge!" He gritted his teeth as he said it.

"And you are the one that I am using as a bait." He smirked.

I was shocked when I heard his explaination and I really didn't expect DaeHyun to be like this. He really disappoint me. 

"Now call DaeHyun and ask him to come here right now," He forced. 

Soon, he bought the phone to my ear and told me to say the exact same words to Daehyun.

 

DaeHyun's POV:

My phone started ringing. I quickly answer the phone because I thought that it could be SeoEun.

"Daehyun oppa.. Come to this place alone in 2 hours time." Seo eun said in the phone and soon the phone went dead. "Seo Eun ah, Seo Eun ah! I started shouted to the phone hoping that she would reply me but the line just went dead."

Everyone looked at me wide-eyed.

Immediately, a picture of an abandoned house with SeoEun tied up on a chair was sent to me. 

"Bloody hell! How am i suppose to know where is it?!" I cursed in my mind.

All of them took turns to see the picture and racking their brains on where could SeoEun be. 

"Ah! Hyung! I know where is it!" Chun Ji exclaimed! All of them begin to pester him and asked him where is it.

" It's a deserted garage nearby his house! He was drunk that time when he told me to find him at that place! That's right!" Chun Ji said in excitement. 

"Okay, tell me how to go there." I said.

"Wait, but first, we will be following you." Yong Guk Hyung said.

I immediately shook his head and said, " If that bastard found out, Seo Eun would be died!" I shouted!

Everyone in the cafe was looking at me and shooking their head, the rest of them bowed down and apologise. 

" Yah, that guy said you to go to this place alone but we are not going inside, we will just be waiting outside isn't it? We didn't exactly breached the rules yet." Young Jae said.

"Wow, Hyung! You are so smart!" Jonguppie said and give a thumbs up.

"Okay, everyone, then let's go to this place immediately!" C.A.P Hyung said and soon, all of us left the cafe to go to that place. 

"Seo Eun, stay safe. I am coming for you." I silently pray.

 

 

 

 

Hey guys!

I was wondering if these few chapters was confusing or not.

It feels like Daehyunnie and Seo eun has a "thing" for each other isn't?  Maybe yes and Maybe no! 

I am just teasing everyone of you, kekekekekeke!

Just stay tuned to this story and the truth and reveal itself!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO <3