Chapter 1

The Arrogant One.

Your POV:

"Aish! This Jung Dae Hyun is really making me angry eh! I really want to punch him badly right now! I am going to be late for school and he hasn't even wake up now!" You silently cursed him in mind.

 

You and DaeHyun has been childhood buddies from young. Both of you live near each other and always walked to school together in the morning. Your parents know each other very well as they are have some association in their companies. 

 

And there, you see him strolling towards you, with his hands in his pocket and his mask on.

Though you knew him since 6 years old, you never knew why he had those mask on. Whenever you asked him why, he would brush you off and demand you to dropped off the topic and he will turn moody for the whole day. Even your parents do not know what happened to him and why is he acting so cold to others. 

You suddenly thought of how you met him the first day..

[ Flash back 12 years ago]

"Appa! Why is their a big truck outside the house next to ours? Is there going to be someone living there? Can I go out and see? Please please? " You smiled brightly at Appa and urging him to bring you outside. Your Appa just smiled and replied " Arrasso" before taking your hand and bring you out.

 

When you reach the pavement at your house, you saw an Uncle and a Lady talking to the movers to bring the furniture inside while you just see a young boy sitting down, hugging his knees to his face. 

You wriggled your hands out from Apaa and skipped to him.

"Annyeonghaeseyo! I live next door! My name is SeoEun! What's your name?" You sit next to the young boy and introduced yourself.

"Jung... Daehyun", the boy replied softly as he continue to stare at his knees.

"Hello! Daehyun! Are you moving to next door? Do you want a lollipop? I think I have strawberry flavour.." You said as you fished out a lollipop from your pocket and passed it to him.

And he broke into a wide grin.

 

[Back to 2013]

"Yah, why are you staring at my face like this? Am I too handsome? " Daehyun jokingly said as he waved his hand in front of you.

" You wish dude! And ppali, we are late for school already because you are such a pig!" You grabbed his wrist and hurriedly rush to school.