Chapter 2.

~A playboy's prey~

 

 

 

Chapter two ~

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kai POV

 

I was talking with the boys in the cafeteria when suddenly Baek's girfriend Minah arrived with another girl. I couldn't see her face because of Chanyeol's height.

"Hi guys ! This my bestfriend Su Yeon, she just transfered here."

We all turned to see her and geez she's hot I thought.

"H-Hi." she stuttered. Cute. What are thinking kai ! I mentally punched myself for thinking that. 

They sat with us and Minah began to talk. I wasn't listening, my eyes were en her, Su Yeon. She had slight make up unlike other girls, her eyelashes were long which enhanced her brown eyes; her nose was well formed, it fitted perfectly with her face; her lips were beautifuls and shapely; her jawline was well structured, her neck.. just when you see it you want to kiss it. Her black hair fell on her collarbone and her uniform fitted her nicely. I didn't even noticed that I was staring at her before D.O took me out of my thoughts by telling me that it was my turn to introduce myself.

"I'm Kai." I said looking into her eyes with a smirk.

I will have her. She's my next prey.

 

Su Yeon POV

 

"I'm Kai." he said looking into my eyes with a smirk.

What's wrong with this guy ? And Kai ? What kind of name is that ? I chuckled.

"What's so funny ?" asked my bestfriend whith a confused look.

"Nothing, I just thought about something." I replied her.

I turned back my gaze at Kai only to see him whit the same smirk as before. Seriously he have a problem. Just then the bell rang and we all get to class. Fortunately my first class whith Minah. As we entered the classroom, everyone was looking at me... again. It was rather akward.. I followed Minah to the back of the room and we sat waiting for the teacher to arrive. The classroom was so noisy !

"Who's she ?" exclaimed a group of girls looking at me nosily.

"Wow she's pretty !" I heard a few students saying.

I was feeling quite annoyed by all of this.

"Don't mind them." said Minah calmly

"It'll be difficult, they're not very discrete." I laughed

"I know right ? I hate that class ! But now that you're here I feel more better although I'm not with Baekhyun.." she pouted

"Oh you two ! Inseparable !" I jocked

All of a sudden we heard a bang and we saw the teacher, the class was going to begin. It was so boring that I almost fell aspleep on my table 5 times already ! 

My next class was without Minah but she left me with a guy named Chanyeol, if I remember correctly. He was really tall, he always had that grin on his face that makes you smile too. He had a really deep voice that made blench the first time I heard it, but it looks good with his appearance. We sat next to each others and some girls glanced at me in such a bad way that it made me shiver.

"Don't worry, they won't harm you since I'm here." he said

"Well that's good to know."

"So, we're going to hang out after school, you wanna come ?" he asked me with this smile that never leaves his lips.

"Hang out where ?"

"To Exo's hang out. Everybody's coming, even Minah. So I thought that since you're her bestfriend, you should come, you know, for us to get to know you and you to know us."

I thought about what he just told me for a moment.

"I don't think that's a bad idea, so sure I'll come !" I replied with a smile.

An evening with 6 handesome boys ? I think it's going to be a long day !

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Here's chapter 2 ! Hope you enjoy it ! And tell me what you think, it'll help me for the next chapters ! :D 

Thanks to my first subscribers !!!