Chapter 3.

~A playboy's prey~

 

 

 

Chapter three ~

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Su Yeon POV

 

Class finally ended and we all gathered in front of the school gate.

"Everyone's here ?" asked Suho, the guy with an angelic smile.

"Yup, let's go !" exclaimed Chanyeol. We were walking to the bus station when someone, one of the exo boy, was walking beside me.

"So, how old are you ?" he asked me.

"17, why ?"

"Just to know. That means that you have to call me oppa !" he said with a huge grin.

"Em.. okay. Sorry but what's your name ? I can't remember.." I was so embarrassed!

"Oh that's okay ! My name's Sehun ! But from now on, you have to call me Sehun oppa !" Then Chanyeol joined the conversation.

"Hey that's not fair ! If she calls you oppa then me too ! Try it Su Yeon, say Channie oppa !" he said.

"HYUNG ! It's only me !" retorted the youngest of Exo.

I laughed at their childness. They're adorable. I think I'm going to like this new life. Whereas the two continued their little fight, I caught Kai starring at me. It was so strange. He didn"t even utter a word to me, all he's doing is watching me. I didn't even realized that we were already in front of Exo's hangout. It was a big house with a beautiful garden in the front . When we entered the house, I saw a long hallway with pictures of Exo on the wall. They looked so happy that I found myself smiling at the sight. Down the hallway there was a spacious livingroom.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYnSxgPxlsJP6LkxvsCjE

Some of the boys, Sehun, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Minah ran to the couch to play video games. Suho was watching them and I don't know where Kai was. D.O showed me the rest of the house. I was confused when I saw that there were a room for each member.

"You all live here ?" I asked D.O.

"No but we come here most of the time. The rooms are for when one of us feels down and wants to be alone." he explained.

"Like a second home?"

"We can say that but otherwise we live with our family."

"And how long have you known each other ? Sorry for all the questions, I'm just very curious."

"It's okay. We've known each other since we're born, our parents are really close."

I nodded. We then went to the kitchen where he was going to cook dinner. It was really nice and clean.

 

I offered him my help, at first he declined it but I insisted so he finally agreed. We were cooking pasta for everyone when I discovered that D.O's a really good cook, he loves cooking. We talked and laughed a lot ! I noticed that we had a lot in common ! I think that's why we were getting alone that well. Dinner was ready and everyone sat around the table.

"Wow ! That looks delicious !" excalaimed Minah.

"Thanks !" D.O and me said at the same time and laughed.

We could see that everyone was hungry and was waiting for Suho, who happens to be the "leader", to tell us that we can start.

"Then let's eat !" Suho finally said.

The dinner went really well, but there was something that was bothering me. Kai. He hadn't talked to me once, he just introduced himself and that's all ! Does he hates me ? No, that can't be, we don't know anything about each other. Nevermind. After helping Suho with the dishes, I decided to go home because I was tired. I bid goodbye to everyone and went towards the front door. Before I could closed it, Kai stopped me.

"Let me take you home. It's late." he said with an expressionless face. Weird

"O-Okay.." I didn't know what to say. 

"I'll just take my jacket so wait." He went back to the living room and came back with his jacket. "Let's go, we can take my car"

We got into his car and I told him where I lived. The ride was dead silent. For some reasons I was feeling frustated. Luckily we arrived in front of my house 10 minutes later, which seemed to be an eternity to me. I got out of his car, so did he and he accompanied me in front of the gate.

"Thanks for the ride. See you tomorrow. Bye !" I turned around but before I could take one step, he grabbed my wrist.

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Another update ! Hope you enjoy it !

A big thank you to my subscribers !