Chapter 4.

~A playboy's prey~

 

 

 

Chapter four~

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kai POV

 

"Thanks for the ride. See you tomorrow. Bye!" she said to me.

Unconsciously I grabbed her wrist. I wanted to get her to fall for me with some sweet talk but something stopped me. I don't know why I felt nervous and I was unable to express what I wanted to say.

"Good night." With that I ran to the car. I was so confused. What happened to you Kai ? 

When I came back to the hang-out everybody was in front of the TV watching a horror film. I decided to go to my room but Suho called me.

"Where were you ?" he asked me.

"I got Su Yeon home."

"Don't tell me you'll do what you've been doing for 2 years ?" He asked fearfully.

"Maybe" I said.

"Kai don't. She's Minah's bestfriend and she is so innocent !" he exclaimed.

"I know. That's why it'll be more fun." I smirked.

"I got up in my room and lay on my bed. I was thinking... thinking about her.

 

Su Yeon POV

 

As soon as Kai drove off, I decided to take a shower and go to bed. Laying on my bed I was thinking... thinking about him. Why is he like that ? Why is he so cold and suddenly so nice to me ? A lots of question popped in my head. After a lot of thinking I fell asleep.

In the morning I woke up around 10 a.m because it was saturday so it means no school ! I did my daily routine when Minah called me.

"Hi Su Yeon, what are you doing today ?"

"Sleeping, eating and watching TV"

"Geez always the same ! What about going to Lotte Wolrd with EXO ? It'll be more fun than staying at home and getting fat."

"I don't really want to go out."

"Really ? Or is it because you don't want to see Kai ?" I heard her giggled

"What ? Why would you say that ?"

"I heard that he drove you home last night. Did something happened ?" she teased me.

"Of course not !"

"So you're coming."

"But-" Before I could say something she hung up. 

"Welle let's get dressed" I sighed

I was wearing a white top and a pair of jean with blue Vans. Minah suddenly burst into my room.

"ARE YOU READY ?" she yelled.

"H-How did you come in ?" I asked suprised.

"Your door wasn't locked"

"Oh.. well, I'm ready"

"Are you seriously going to dress like this ?"

"What about my clothes ?" 

"It's hot out there and there's going to be a lots of guy ! You really need a boyfriend !"

She searched trough my closet and gave me a withe-grey blouse and blue short, that was way too short for me, with high heels boot.

korean girls clothes on Fashion  Japanese Girl Clothes  Korean Style   Inspiring Picture On

I tried it on and Minah looked at me with wide eyes.

"You're stunning !" She exclaimed.

"No way I'm dressing like that !"

I was about to change when she held my hand.

"Oh no no no. You are going out like that !" 

She pulled me out of the house and without realizing we were on our way to the amusement park.

As soon as we got there we saw a group of boys in front of the parking. It was EXO. We were walking towards them and everyone was watching us. Again. The EXO members saw us and ran to us. We greeted each others.

"You're so pretty !" said Sehun with aegyo.

"Thanks Sehun oppa." I smiled.

"Did you dress like that for me ?" Chanyeol joked and winked at me.

"No,  don't think so Channie oppa" I joked.

"You hurt me Su Yeon !" he acted as he was hurt.

When I was talking to the boys and Minah I noticed that Kai was staring at me from head to toe. ert. 

We went into the park and we were like kids ! We road a rollercoaster that made everyone sick, but it was pretty fun to see their scared face. It was getting dark when we decided to eat dinner. There was three cars, everyone choose theirs and I was left with Kai. The ride was dead silent . It made me tought about the night he drove me home. Suddeny Kai broke the sillence.

"Did you have fun today ?" he asked, his eyes on the road.

"Yes, a lot. You ?"

"It was ok." He stopped talking after that. I decided to take this chance to clear some things with him.

" Do you hate me or something ?" I asked brutaly.

"What makes you think that ?" he aswered.

"Well you don't speak to me, you're cold when I'm around and your mood is changing just like you change clothes !"

I heard him chuckle.

"What's so funny ?" I asked confused and angry. He stopped the car as we arrived in front of the restaurant.

"Look. I don't hate you."

"So why are you acting like this ?"

"Because it's funny." he said looking at me.

"What's so funny in it ? Is everything a joke for you ? "I started to get annoyed.

"Do you know that you're cute when you're angry ?" he said caressing my cheeks.

I blushed and pushed his hand away.

"What is your probleme ??"

He laughed.

"Look I'm sorry, it's just in my nature to tease people. I'm sorry if I gave you a bad impression. Let's be friends ok ?" He said with a breath taking smile.

"Ok.." I answered quietly. 

"Let's go, everybody's waiting." he sais as he got out of the car. I did the same.

"What took you so long guys ?? We're starving !" Baekhyun said.

"Sorry there were a lot's of cars." Kai answered.

When we entered the restaurant, everybody was watching us. Again.

"I reerved a table for 8." said Suho to the waiter.

"This way please." the waiter led us to our table.I sat in front of Kai and next to Minah.

We ordered and start a conversation about several things. As they were talking, Kai started to talk to me. We got to know each others better. 

He's not that bad ultimately.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Updaaaate~~ 

Sorry I made you wait but I was so busy with school ! 

Tell me what you think of this chapter !

Thanks to my subscribers !