Chapter 1.

~A playboy's prey~

 

 

 

Chapter one ~

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Su Yeon POV

 

I woke up this morning with the annoying sound of my alarm. Strangely I was in a good mood, until my mother reminded me that it was my first day in my new high school and that my bestfriend Minah was already here to pick me up. Don't get me wrong. I love her, what I don't love it's the new school. You're certainly asking why, well  it's the school where all rich parents sends their childrens. They are all spoiled kids ! Gee I hate them ! Expect my bestfriend of course, I love her so much !  I'm also rich but I'm not proud of that unlike others. Don't try to understand me, I'm a very complicated person when it comes to family or money. I had to change schools because of some chicks that were bullying me. Everyday it would be the same, they were pushing me on the lockers, pouring water on my face and other horrible things. I didn't budge at firsts, because for me silence is the best solution, but one day I got tired of all of this so I puched that in the face and got expelled. Now you know my story. My mother's voice brought me out of my thoughts.

"SU YEON ! Minah's here !" shouts my mother

"Almost done ! I'm here in a minute !" 

After finishing my hair, I went down to go to school. I said goodbye to my mother and got in Minah's car. During the ride Minah told me about the school, she said that the building was huge and that there are a lots of rooms so we can get lost easily, and the students. Especially her boyfriend's group EXO which happens to be the Kingkas. We then arrived in front of the school. She parked her car among all the others. As soon as I got out of the car, I was feeling uncomfortable. That's when I realized that everyone was staring at me. My bestfriend linked arms with me and began to walk.

"Don't pay attention, They're staring at you because you're a goddess !" said Minah with a huge grin on her face.

"How many times have I told you to stop calling me like that ? I am not a goddess okai ?" I retorted

"Oh c'mon Su Yeon ! When will you reallized that you're perfect ?"

"NEVER. 'Cause that's not true so stop bothering me with that please" I said with puppy eyes

"Alright ! Think what you want."

So this is my bestfriend ! always complimenting me when she is ten times better than me ! 

She finished showing me around when we arrived at the cafeteria. She led me to a table full of boys, six to be exact. 

"Hi guys ! This is my bestfriend Su Yeon, she just transfered here."

I couldn't see their faces til they all turned to face me and here I am, in front of 6 hot guys !