Chapter 7

Caged Birds

Hello readers!!! I've updated, but this chapter is short :( Sorry :( I just want to thank my lovely subscribers and commenters for all they've done. It makes me happy to see that people like my story!! Thank you so much!!!

 

 

Kuro’s POV

 

 

My heart beat like crazy as my face got closer to his. I closed my eyes as his lips met mine. His other hand wandered to my waist, pulling me even closer. I was kinda awkward, considering this was my first kiss, so I tip toed a little and put my hands on his shoulders. His lips were soft and sweet, different from the aggressive personality he had. “Kissing up my sister without my permission?”

 

We broke away abruptly, turning to see Donghyun standing behind us, half-annoyed, half-amused. My face was hot and probably bright red. Kwangmin had his hands in his pockets and head down. He mumbled an apology and shuffled away. After he was out of sight, I ran up to Donghyun and punched him in the stomach. “What the hell, man?!” I yelled, completely embarrassed. He smirked. “He doesn’t have my approval yet, and I thought Youngmin liked you.” He rubbed his stomach and walked into the house. “That doesn’t mean I have to like him back in that way.” I grumbled. Donghyun punched me lightly in the shoulder. “Don’t worry about it. As long as he doesn’t hurt you in any way, I’m not going to punch the daylights out of him.” I stomped after him with a smile. “Fine, whatever.” We laughed about the events of the day as we made our way to our rooms. This is why I love my brother. No matter how mad he makes me, I can always count on him to make me smile.

 

 

Kwangmin’s POV

 

 

Did I just kiss Kuro? I kissed her right? Was it just my imagination? No, I must have kissed her. My hand involuntarily went to my lips as I thought of how the kiss felt. Her lips felt…nice. I think I liked it. What am I thinking? I shook my head, trying to rid myself of these strange thoughts. I quietly slipped through the door to my house and walked up to Youngmin’s room. “Yo, Kuro wanted me to return this to you.” I tossed the necklace at Youngmin. He stared at it with sad eyes. Suddenly, his eyes widened and he stood up. “You saw Kuro?” His tone was deathly cold. I backed up, trying to get away from Youngmin. When Youngmin’s been hurt badly, he can’t express his feelings properly. He would either stay silent and poker faced, or throw an all out tantrum. I think today was a tantrum day. “Yes. She was crying, so I walked her home.” I chose my words carefully, so I wouldn’t awake the beast inside him. He stepped toward me, his eyes colder and harsher than the Arctic winter. “Anything else happen? Did she say anything that involved me?” I hesitated, thinking. “Well, she said she was sorry for hurting you, and…” Youngmin’s eyes softened slightly. “She likes you, you know.” I blushed. The next thing I said was really stupid. I have a habit of being too honest, and if I start talking, something unintended may come out. That’s also why I got into so many fights. Quietly, I mumbled, “Maybe that’s why she kissed me back.”

 

Kwangmin, you little babo!!! ;) What's Youngmin going to do? It not going to be super violent, so don't worry. Sub and comment Thank you!!! I love you guys :3