Chapter Four

"Seduce"

"Hey cutie." Kai flashes his charming smile to a certain owl and the shorter boy shrinks in his gaze, "Hi." Kyungsoo replies while blushing profusely. He tries to hide his "Kiss the cook" apron from his crush since middle school. 

"Aigoooo." Kai cooes, "You're so cute when you're shy." 

"Thankyou?"

"Yeah, that's right my little owl." Kai takes this as a chance to wrap his arm around the shorter boy, "Now, as a thank you, me, the faboulous Kim jongin, shall take you out to dinner!"

The dancer grins as his eyes meet with Kyungsoo's wide ones. "I'll take that as a yes." 

"Actually, I can't." Kyungsoo's voice comes out as a mere whisper. 

Jongin was stunned, "I'm never rejected." 

"Well, I promised Baekhyun that I'd go shopping with him to buy some new eyeliner." 

"Ditch that stupid bacon." 

"I can't, there's a sale." Kyungsoo pouts and Jongin couldn't help but think of how cute he is. He scoffs, "It's not like his obsession over eyeliner will go away, just come with me and let him spend some time alone." 

"I can't!" Kyungsoo insists and Kai swears he wants to scream, "It's not like that bacon's going to get or anything, I mean look at him!" 

"Shut up you chocolate bar." Kai jumps at the sudden snarky comment and turns to its owner, oh hell no. 

It's bacon himself, standing at the doorway with a long stick. A very long stick. 

"Did you get that from Tao?" Kyungsoo questions, completely ignoring Jongin's scared expression. "Yeah, he threw it to me on his way running from that stupid tree." 

Kai laughs, "Kris?" 

"Yeah that creppy stalker." Baekhyun rambles on when Kai and Kyungsoo notices a certain giant nearing the door behind Baekhyun and gestures for the both of them to stay quiet, "I mean who in their right minds will follow Tao into a washroom and offers him juice with a heart taped on it?" 

Baekyun's laugh rings through the hallways and the giant freezes, only inches away from the boy. 

"I mean, someone please lock that crazy in a hole." 

"That's ugh, mean." Kai tries to defend his weird friend but wasn't so effective, while he stares at Chanyeol, his other idiotic friend near his death. 

"Not really." Baekhyun ponders, "Just throw him a basket ball and he'll be ready to go, he has the attention span of an ant afterall." 

Kai and Kyungsoo watches in horror as Chanyeol jumps on Baekhyun while wrapping his long arms around the smaller frame. Baekhyun switches on panic mode and uses Tao's wushu stick to repeatly hit the giant. "!" Baekhyun screams and yet again draws the stick and smashes it onto Chanyeol's now brusing head. "KAI WHO TOLD YOU I WOULDN'T GET ."

"Stop!" Kai yells and peels the bacon off of his friend."It;s just Chanyeol!"

Baekhyun opens his eyes and stares at Chanyeol who was lying on the floor and crying, while his large hands clunch his head, "Mommy, bad bacon hit me!" Chanyeol whines childishly and points at Baekhyun. 

"Well, Im sorry you dumb ." 

Chanyeol cries even louder and stomps on his feet once he got up, "You meanie!"

"Oh boo hoo, did mommy teach you to be a ?"

"No." Chanyeol replies and forgets his point.

Baekhyun pats Chanyeol's head on his tiptoes and snickers, "Good boy, Chanyeolie!" and he grabs onto Kyungsoo. 

"Whyy are your eyes bigger than usual?" Baekhyun asks and slaps his friend when he stays like that.

"HEYYY, Hyung!" 

"Sorry, Kyungie you just scared me, lets go!" 

"Where to?" 

"THE MALL!" The blonde screams and picks up his stick, "This comes in handy." He smiles and turns to Chanyeol pretending to struck Chanyeol but just as it's about to hit the tall man, he stops and laughs. Chanyeol thinks he peed himself. "So long gay boys!" 

Kyungsoo on the otherhand smiles shyly at Kai and allows himself to be dragged by that diva.

"I can't do this ." Chanyeol says with Baekhyun's voice echoing through the halls chanting, "SALE SALE SALE." 

*

"Ohhhhh Taaaaaoo!" Kris calls, "I just saw him." He questions himself and runs abit further nearing the school. 

"KRIS!" 

Upon hearing his name, Kris turns to his two friends and notices the bump that formed on Chanyeol's head, "Dafuq happened to you?"

"Thanks to your panda lending Bacon his fricking stick, i got nailed in the head." 

Kris bursts into laughter, "Serves you right, you creeper." 

Kai rolls his eyes, "Weren't you the one that followed Tao into a washroom and offered him juice?"

"Psssssh, it was filled with love." 

"Whatever, where's that little tttt Oh Sehun?" Chanyeol asks and Kris sighs, "On his little date with Ludeer." 

"That has it easy." Chanyeol says and Kris nods in agreement, while Kai speaks up, "I could've been on a date with Kyungsoo if your stupid bacon didn't ." 

Chanyeol laughs while Kai glare daggers at his friend, "Where's ChenChen?" 

"Probs getting drunk somewhere." 

As Kris's sentence slipped out of his mouth, the trio hears a familiar voice in the background. "GOOOOO OUTTTT WITH MEEEE YOU STUPID BUN!" 

"Found him." Kai snickers. 

Their friend's mop of brown hair speed towards him and they greet Chen who was panting endlessly, "Get Maknae to hook us up, like some hoilday party ." 

"Okay let's go to a haunted house!" 

"You dumb , a haunted house in the middle of Janurary?" 

"Yeah, you got anything else?" Chanyeol says and Kris stays quiet, "Well?"

"Fine, get Sehun to book this group date and you guys find a haunted house or movie or whatever." 

"And what are you doing?" Chen asks his friend that was ready to leave them.

"I saw panda , he can't escape me!" Kris bolts away leaving the three to witness Tao in the distance run away frantically when he sees Kris behind him. 

"Leave me alone you stalker!!"

"LET ME LOVE YOU, I LOVE PANDAS AND GUCCHI TOO!"

__

Comment and Subscribe!! I hope y'all enjoy this very weird and short chapter!