Chapter Two

"Seduce"

Kris always have his way with his friends. He smirks, "So which one of you doofuses are going to pick first?" 

The others exchange looks and a second later started to push each other to their "deaths." As Chanyeol called it. 

Kris rolls his eyes, "Stop being stupid and one of you guys just go!" 

"Well, if you're so tough, you go first!" Says the Maknae. 

"Oh okay maknae, you disrespectful ." 

Everyone stops fighting and circles around Kris and the cap, their eyes sparkling, "What are you waiting for?" Says Kai.

Kris huffs and reaches in the cap, passing through slips and picked the one on the right. He yanks it out and reads it, mouth agape. 

"Who did you get?" 

"Huang ZiTao." 

"....."

"WHAT?" Brusts Kris. 

"Dude, you got Tao." Kai says seriously and then of corse laughter fills the room, even some tears from over amusment. 

", Kai shut up, who would you get?" 

"Better than panda ." 

"omg Kai you dumb fu-"

"Wait, guys what about the drunk over there?" questions Sehun.

"Leave the man, he gets what's left over." concludes the giant, "and we'll tell him when he's sober." 

Everyone nods in agreement, "Kkamjong you're next." Kris teases knowing fully well that Kai hates that nickname. (refering to how Jongin is a bit darker than s) 

Kai waves his nickname off.

"I won't argue with a soon to be died man or-" KAi pauses, "slave."

"He ain't going to even get to touch my godlike-ness, I own him!"

", he'll kungfu your back to Canada." 

Kris falls silent as Jongin snickers grabbing a scrap of paper from the cap, the first one that he touches. His friends watch his expressions carefully, "He's easy." Kai smirks, "Do Kyungsoo."

"Kris what kind of a torment is this?" asks Chanyeol while poking Chen's forhead when he tried to hug him in his drunken state "He can cook for the loser." 

"Or cry when you burn down his kitchen, then my Panda will kick your to Canada with me." 

"Shut the hell up Kris." 

"Whatever, who's next?"

Silent fills the air and Kai urges the remaining two who haven't chosen to pick, "It's not that bad, I mean the one that has ability to kick is claimed by dear leader." Kris glares at his tanned friend - slap - 

"DAFUQ KRIS?" 

"Okay leave Maknae, Lamppost is next." 

Chanyeol slowly reaches in the cap with three pieces of paper left picking the one in the middle up. Chanyeol nervously unfolds the sheet and read its contents. "Oh ." 

"What?" Asks Kai. Meanwhile, Kris smirks knowing who his friend got.

"After all Panda needs a diva friend." Says Kris, his smirk plastered on his face. "Go on giraffe."

"Byun Baekhyun." He mutters in defeat.

"OHHHHH , see you next life buddy remember that I was always ier than you are." Laughs Jongin.

"I get your room." Adds Sehun while Chen giggles still oblivious to the world.

"I am not going to die..." 

"Who knows, I still call the room."

-Slap- 

"Ah, Hyung!" Sehun whines, "That hurts!"

"Now you know how I felt." Kai comments looking at Kris, who in return "casually" looked away.

"Okay, your turn Sehun-ah." 

Reading the name on the paper, Sehun smiles, "Luhan."

"Aww man he's easy, not fair!" 

"Shut up Chanyeol." 

Chanyeol gets extremely offended by Sehuns remark, after all he is his hyung. "You ungrateful kid!" he huffs, "Fine, then along with your deerest deer, you have to get Luhan to wear a dress and a wig calling you "oppa" in public, he'll make a pretty girl." winks Chanyeol.

"Wait, Kris only said we had to seduce them!" 

Sehun peers over at Kris who just shruggs, "Fine with me, I actually want to see if you can do it." 

Sehun nudges Kai for backup, "Sorry kiddo, I wanna see." says Kai.

"You es, fine but that means you guys have to do something too, since Chanyeol hyung already picked mine I get to pick someones!"

"Oh how about.... Chen?" Suggests Kai.

"Pssh, as if, I choose you hyung!" Sehun points to Kris, "You have to get Tao to confess to you while giving you one of his beloved gucci ."

"Omg, isn't Tao already hard enough guys?!" 

"I don't care."

"Fine, Kai I pick yours." declares Kris, "You have to get the squishy tofu to confess to you with a home-made cake that reads, "you are everything I want-

Kai ponders, "That should be eas-"

"you prince of y." ends Kris.

Kai pauses.

"But that's absurd, goody two-shoes would never write that on my cake."

"I don't care, as Sehunnie had said."

"Chanyeol, you're next."

"Okay I'm not scared of your ty dares."

"Steal Becon's eyeliner and have him run after you , picture evidence." 

"OMG but-"

"Uh uh, I don't care."

"Then what about the derp?" askes Chanyeol, "I need someone to make miserable too!"

"I don't know,we'll think about it later once he's not drunk." Kris shruggs slapping away Chen's hands that were roaming around his face, "He got Xiu Min." 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how do you guys like it? 

Oh boy, I don't even know how that'll come out...

Oh well, go with da flow! :D

 

Omg I don't even know: