Chapter One

"Seduce"

Warning: There be swearing in dis. Proceed if you do not mind, my friend :D 

" please, you're the worst party planner ever." Says Kai while he tilts his head to face his friend, "you giant." He adds. 

"OH REALLY NOW?" Yells Chanyeol from across the room.

"Yes, now don't go all -hurt." Concludes the tanned male, throwing a pillow at his best friend's face. Square on. 

"OH OK, KIM JONGIN TWO CAN PLAY AT THIS GAME!" Chanyeol stood up from his spot and shuffles to Kai's play station, unplugging it and walks over to Kai dropping it on his stomach. Yes, a PLAY STATION

"Dafuq's this?!" Yells Kai furiously, "You're plugging my baby back, you giant!" 

Meanwhile, the other two friends sat in the corner of the huge room glancing at eachother, "AISH, you two shut up!" Kris shouted, but to no avail. He than turns to the maknae of the group, "Where's that derp?" 

Suddenly, the very drunk Chen stumps into the dim room and flops down next to Kris while laughing his off. "What's wrong with you?" 

**Giggle Giggle**

"Whatever, leave him." says Sehun nonchalantly.

"Flick!" Laughs Kai as he continues to flip the giant on the forehead, "OMG, that hurts!" Pouts Chanyeol. 

"What's wrong with you guys!" Says Kris.

"Duh, we can't really yell at Chen now can we?" they both say in union motioning to their drunk friend lying on the floor.

"Whatever, I'm bored." says Sehun lying down next to Chen, who in return chokes hugs his friend. As Sehun fights for freedom, Kris rolls his eyes and stand up randomly. "How'd he get drunk anyways?" he could hear Sehun mumble when he finally got Chen to let go. 

"Ask Kai." 

"Psssh, my mom ju-"

"Guys, you are boring s and I got a plan." Declares the leader. He walks around the room trying to find a scrap of paper and pen, which took forever because his dumb friend clearly doesn't write in his free time, heck he barely even picks up a pen. 

"Got it!" He says moreso to himself than to others, while the other 3. Scratch that, 3 1/2 (considering Chen is drunk) watches him intently pick up the items and a worn-out, baseball cap. 

He quicky begin scribbling something down, "The Squshy Tofu." Then he drops it into the cap. 

"What's this?" questions Kai, he reaches to grab the name but got slapped away from Kris. "Hey!" He pouts, "That hurts!" Whines Kai while Chayeol laughs uncontrollably. 

Kris continues, "The diva bacon bits." 

"s this?" Sehun finally says, nudging Chen, who is practically dead on the floor. 

"The innocent deer." 

"This is weird, but that seems the most normal out of the other ones." 

"Shut up Sehun, watch you get deer road-kill." 

Sehun glares at Chanyeol unamused, "Whatever." 

"The Baozi" and the "Kungfu Panda."

With the silly names, everyone erupts into laughter, even Chen! Well, he was already laughing but.... whatever.

"Shut your fat asses up and pick, whoever you get you seduce."

And- they all laugh again, "Seduce?" KAi snickers, "You're not that bored right, lover boy?"

"I am not playing this stupid game." concludes Sehun.

Kris, out of all those years of being friends, he knows how to deal with them, "Are you guys all scared of losing?" Kris smirks seeing his friends tense, "In or not?" 

"FINE!" They all say in union. 

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here's first Chapter. I originally wrote it yesterday but then it got deleted and frankly, now i don't have the feels to write a comedy so sorry that it . :3

Sick with me tho! :D 

Can everyone guess who gets who? Well, isn't it obvious? 

Anyways, here's a gif for you lovely readers!

I am thankful to all those that subscribe with just the foreward, you didn't have to :3 but it made me get a bubbly feeling, you guys rock! 

 

 

Shout out to: XoXoLovCrush for being my first subscriber and NalinaChilliCrab for being the first to comment!

:D