Chapter 2

What Have You Done To Me, My Love~

"Leah!!!"

Suddenly Yunho stormed into the house and he shocked to see what was happening in front of his eyes..Jaejoong is pointing a knife at his wife..his bad feeling is coming true..what he scared most is happening to him right now..Jaejoong,,the guy that he met years ago..he can't deny that Jaejoong is such a beauty for a guy, and a nice guy.. Jaejoong was the one who gave him a job offer the moment he really need a job at that time..after several weeks, Jaejoong gave him a better position in the company..that company is owned by Jaejoong's father. after a while, he started to realize how Jaejoong look at him..he knew Jaejoong have a feeling towards him..but what to do..he is a straight guy and he has a happy life with his wife..he respect Jaejoong because he is grateful to him..

Yunho introduced his wife to Jaejoong at one of the company event..he deliberately took his wife there because indirectly, he hope Jaejoong get the message without him to say it..but he can see how shocked and hurt Jaejoong is. After that, Jaejoong started avoiding him so he thought Jaejoong already gave up on him..but after that, strange things start to happen to him and his wife..His wife always got prank call, strange notes that saying 'Yunho belong to me' almost every day..their life is not peaceful when his wife told him she feel like being followed when she come back from shopping or work.

Yunho start having a bad feeling..he don't know why but he sure this is all about Jaejoong but he tried to deny that as Jaejoong is still talk to him like usual at the office..only talk about work and nothing else..Jaejoong doesn't do anything to him..but his thought was wrong..totally wrong the moment he facing the situation in front of him right now..he’s getting worried when Jaejoong didn’t appear when he promised to met him at the office and plus, when he tried to call his wife, it cannot be connected.

"Jaejoong what are you doing..let her go..please..release her.."

"NO! she interfere with our relationship! our love, yunho!!" Jaejoong press his knife towards Leah's neck..Jaejoong really has lost his mind..he is not himself anymore..he can't control himself..and this is all because of love, the obsession towards Yunho.

"No! Dont! Jaejoong! please! just let her go" Yunho needs to find a way to calm jaejoong down..but he is too panic right now..what should he do..

"Lets stay together Yunho-ah~ you're going to be okay without her.." Jaejoong is ready to stab Leah but before he able to do that..

"I love you Jaejoong!!!"

 

p/s: so how is it? I hope it's not disappointing..this fanfic is not too long..just several chapters only..please do comment..have a nice day guise!! ^^