Chapter 5

What Have You Done To Me, My Love~

3 weeks has passed..after so much difficulties searching for a new house and new job, Yunho finally got a job offer as assistant manager at one of the company in southern Seoul..he also will move in to their new house around that area..their new apartment is perfectly fine..not too big and not too small..enough for both of them..Leah quit her job and decide to open a small bakery shop that is near with their house..Yunho didn't want Leah to go to work because he is still afraid her wife safety but since the shop is near with their house and Leah keep on begging him to let her go to work..Yunho just give his permission to his wife and hope they able to start a new life in new place.

The truck that has carried their luggage and household things has long gone to the destination..Yunho and his wife look at their house for the last time before they get into the car to leave that place..but before Yunho can start the car engine, a black car stopped in front of his car..Yunho and Leah look at each other before they come out from the car..Mr Kim who just come out from the black car greet both of them with a smile..Yunho know something is not right  because Mr Kim give him a very sad smile..

"You're going?" Mr Kim asked..

"Mr Kim? what are you doing right here? yes..we are going..all my errands and work already done here.

"owh~ Yunho, I come here because I want to ask something for you? it's regarding Jaejoong my son..can you?"

"Jaejoong? what..what is it Mr Kim??"

"Before you really gonna leave this place..can you...can you meet Jaejoong for the last time..he is not himself anymore..at least if you come..maybe..maybe he will change and recover..please.."

"What do you mean Mr Kim? but I..I'm not sure if I can meet him..it's not that I don't want to but I dont know how to face him.."

Leah hold her husband shoulders and Yunho look at her..

"Yunho..lets go meet him..we never have the opportunity to meet him after that day..Mr Kim is right..maybe he can recover a little bit after seeing you..after all..you are the one he only look at..ok Yunho? "

Yunho still hesitate but what Mr Kim and his wife said to him might be true..he feel like he the one who makes Jaejoong change like that so this is the only way he can make everything right by make it clear with Jaejoong...he can't give his love to Jaejoong but he still hope Jaejoong can change to the old him..to the old Jaejoong that he knew,admire and respect..a nice guy with angelic smile.

"ok..lets go Mr Kim..I will meet Jaejoong"

"Thank you Yunho..thank u so much..you can follow my car.." Mr Kim said and give him the same sad smile..

Yunho and Leah just nod their heads before they get into the car and follow the black car from behind.

 

p/s: Hello hello!! next chapter will be the last chapter..hope you're still interested..and owh! don't forget to comment ya..I feel totally good when I see your comments below..I really appreciate it and thank u for subscribing..kekeke~.thanks! ^^