Chapter 4

What Have You Done To Me, My Love~

[What have you done to me, my love

what have you done to me

I want you to embrace me, get close to me

but why you don't even look at me when I call you

my heart hurts..really hurts...]

 

"Jaejoong!! son~"

An old man with 2 bodyguards beside him stormed into the house..he is Jaejoong's father and he know everything about Jaejoong's feeling toward Yunho but he didn't expect his son to act like this..he is beyond shock right now watching a scene in front of him..

"appa!!" Jaejoong run to his father and hug him.."appa! look! it's Yunho~ I want him appa! please..take him..I love him appa..I really love him.. I want to be with him..take him with us appa please.." Jaejoong begging to his father.

Mr Kim almost burst into tears seeing his son condition right now..he hug tighly his son.."enough Jaejoong..enough..lets go back home ok..we will treat your wound.." but Jaejoong refused.

"No! I don't want to..take him first appa!!" Jaejoong's father can only sigh..he gives eye signal towards his bodyguards to take his son..the bodyguards hold tightly both Jaejoong's arm and drag him out..

"No!! appa!! let me go~ appa!! Yunhooo!! Yunho ahhhh!! let me go!!"

 

"I'm sorry Yunho..I'm so sorry for what he has done to you and your wife.." Mr Kim apologised.

Leah just shake her head signaling that she understand Jaejoong's situation..

"it's okay mr Kim..everything is already end..and I'm sorry mr Kim..I don't think I can work at your company anymore..I plan to move out with my wife to somehere new.."

"well, it's good for both of you and I can understand that..once again, I'm sorry.."

"no..it's okay mr Kim..dont fully blame Jaejoong..I can't understand his feeling..it's my fault.."

"no..it's my fault..it's totally my fault he become like this..I spoilt him too much and then I neglected him..after his mom death, I'm so depressed..so I only concentrate on my work to forget about my wife..I rarely at home..I totally forgot that I still has a son to care about..he always alone at home with only his maids..he always got what he wants..I just let him be without concern about him at all..he don't know what love really is..this is all my fault.." Mr Kim wipe his tears..

Yunho and his wife just keep silent and listen to the whole story..they feel sympathy towards Jaejoong...they somehow understand that Jaejoong just need someone to be with him..he is lonely and fragile inside..the dark side of him that he kept for a long time..Mr Kim has left a while ago..and Yunho can only sigh in relief and hug his wife..

“Everything is alright now, Leah..”

“what are you going to do with Jaejoong? He loves you so much..I can see that..but I feel sad he become like that Yunho..It hurts me to look at him like that..pity him..I feel like I can’t fully blame him for what he has done~”

“I don’t know Leah..I don’t know..it hurts me too..” deep down inside his heart, it pain him so much to see Jaejoong like that.

 

p/s: hello guise! thank u for viewing and reading my first fanfic...please comment more..annyeong~ ^^