Chapter 6

What Have You Done To Me, My Love~

[Please take me away...

away from the darkness that pull me in..

only you can show me the way..

but you are not here with me

I'm going crazy..

I'm no longer know myself

what have you done to me...

my love...]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After they arrived, they found it strange to be in an unknown place..Yunho come out from the car as well as Mr Kim who already in front of him and his wife backing them.

"Mr Kim..I thought we are going to your house...where is this place?"

Leah was looking around the building before she quietly hold Yunho's arm and close ..She pointed her finger towards the sign that is located in front of the building main gate..Yunho look at her finger's direction..He was very shocked.

"men...mental hospital?

Yunho look straightly at Mr Kim..his stare is like asking for explanation..his mind full with new question..what is happening here? why are we at this place?

Mr Kim who somehow understands what is on Yunho's mind, just told them to follow him.

"Follow me Yunho.."

They came in front of a room..Mr Kim sigh and then he smile at Yunho.

Yunho started to feel uneasy...just what's going on right here..

"I will wait right here,Yunho..you go and see him..do whatever you feel like you need to do." Leah said and give a small smile to him.. Yunho just nod.

"Let's get inside.." Mr Kim said.

In the room, Yunho's gaze immediately fix at someone who is sitting on a chair. he can only look at his back..there's a table in front of that person that have one or two kind of toys..that person is too engrossed playing with his barbie and ken dolls. He talk and giggles to himself.

"Jae...Jaejoong?" Yunho was speechless..he don't know how to process the image he's seeing right now.."This can't be true..it cannot be..no~"

Mr Kim just looked down and shook his head.

"I have no choice except to bring him here, Yunho ah...He was such a mess after that day..he tried many times to take his own life but thank god I managed to stopped him each time..my heart still in pain to accept and admit that he's totally lost his mind right now..I was.." he couldn't continue his words and just looked down again.

Yunho remained silent. He still gazed towards Jaejoong in front of him..full with pain, sadness, guilty..all feelings mixed together.. Mr Kim wiped his tears that almost fall.

"Jaejoong...jaejoong..look who's coming to meet you today.." Mr Kim call his son.

Jaejoong ignore his father's call...too engrossed playing with two dolls in his both hands..

"Jaejoong....." it's Yunho turn who try to call Jaejoong. He call Jaejoong's name softly.

Jaejoong stopped and stay like that for several seconds...he turn to the one who's calling his name just now. He smiled to Yunho. That smile...the same smile Jaejoong gave to him when they met for the first time, when they introduced to each other..the same smile each time jaejoong complimented him for the good work he has done at the company..the same sweet smile when he talked to everyone and make people around him flattered..

"I will leave you two here..take your time..and Yunho, please forgive him.." said Mr Kim before he went out of the room.

Yunho went to Jaejoong and sat down opposite to him...Yunho smiled back at him. Jaejoong gave his Ken doll to Yunho and he slowly took it..He can see many old scars at Jaejoong’s wrist. He smiled bitterly.

"Do you wanna play with me...hihihi...lets play with Joongie!! his name is Jung Yunho.. I call him Yunnie.." Jaejoong said in childish tone while pointing at the doll in Yunho's hand.

Yunho slowly lost his smile..what is this...Jaejoong did not recognize him anymore..He still look at him, not believe in what he saw.

"and this is me~ this is me~" add Jaejoong while pointing another doll in his hand. "they love each other so much..Joongie loves Yunnie..Yunnie loves Joongie..hihihihi...lalalalalaaa~~"

Yunho raise his head up trying to hold back the tears..This is too much..He doesn't expect everything to end up like this..He doesn't asked Jaejoong to be like this..oh God, have mercy.

"your father asked me to forgive you..but I think it's me who needs your forgiveness Jaejoong ah...I'm sorry..I'm so sorry...forgive me please, Jaejoong...what have I done to you for you to be like this..I'm so sorry.." said Yunho in shaking voice.

“If there is another lifetime after this, if there is a chance for me to be a different person after this..fall in love with me again,Jaejoong ah...and at that time, I will gladly love you back. I will protect you and pull you out from the darkness..I will Jaejoong, I will..." add Yunho.

Jaejoong already in his own world giggles and talking to himself while combing the doll's hair.

"but this time, I can't..I can't give my heart to you and I'm sorry.." said Yunho again.

Yunho lifted Jaejoong's chin softly and touch his plump but pale lips. Yunho pulls his breath as he get closer to Jaejoong's face. he eyeing Jaejoong's lips...and then he kissed Jaejoong's lip softly and gently. The first and the last kiss. He can’t give Jaejoong his love and his heart but at least this is the only thing he can give Jaejoong for his feelings towards him. after several seconds, he pull out from the kiss and stare at Jaejoong's eyes before he sit back at his seat.

Jaejoong was startled and stay silent for a moment..He look at Yunho before he giggles to himself.

"you want to lovey lovey like Yunnie and Joongie right? hihihih..give me back my yunnie.." said Jaejoong and took his Ken doll back to him..He put his two dolls close together so that it looks like the two dolls are kissing. "hihih..kiss! kiss! Joongie love Yunnie forever!"

Yunho just watched at him with sad smile. Before he get out from the room, he looked at Jaejoong for the last time...leaving him in his own world.

 

"Yunho, are you okay" Leah headed toward his husbands. Yunho leaned against the wall behind him..he closed his eyes with his palm..his tears finally fall after holding back for too long just now.

"why fate is too cruel to him, leah? why? what have I done to him~ " Leah hug him while comforting him. "We are not supposed to meet from the beginning..He's not supposed to meet me, a bad person that hurts him in the end and makes him like that.."said Yunho, still sobbing.

"shhh~ Yunho...No..it's not your fault..dont blame yourself Yunho..lets just pray that someday he will recover and move on.." Yunho just nodded. After saying goodbye to Mr Kim, they  heading towards their car and left.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaejoong goes towards the large window in front of him and put his palm to the window surface. His eyes follow the two figures outside who are walking together before they get into the car and leave the place. He raised his right hand forward and fist tightly to the air..hold into nothing..like he trying to stop the car from leaving..but nothing happens..nothing...

He smiled before he laughed softly...he paused for a while..and then he chuckled again....silent....he touch his face when he can feel warm tears falling out from his eyes...and he smiled again....a very sad smile.

 

 

 

“Goodbye..”

 

p/s: finally~ the last chapter~ hhuiihh *clap2* sorry for the sad ending..huhuh :( thank you for all who subscribe, comment, view or read it in silent...keke..I will post a new fanfic once I get a new idea ok~ haha..have a nice day..annyeongg!! ^^