Chapter 1

What Have You Done To Me, My Love~

[ What have you done to me, my love

what has love done to me

I wanna make you fully mine

hide you from this world

so that you can look at me...only me...]

~~~~

Jaejoong look at his own reflection in front of the mirror. He smiles..feeling excited for waiting his love to come.

His Yunho to come..

but he thought Yunho still don't know what situation is coming to him

so that's mean Jaejoong has so many time..it's okay..he can wait..he has been waiting for years so there's nothing wrong for him to wait for several hours..

"I should look around this house..such a beautiful house you both have huh..it's okay..it will be mine later"

Jaejoong went to the living room. There's a person he needs to check at..that person is sitting on the floor..both hands and feet tied with rope..she is sobbing silently..that person is..that person is Leah, Yunho's wife..

"ahh~ I almost forget about you, you know..but never mind..after this, you will be forgotten..Yunho will be mine..he will be in the safe place with me..no more you..only me and yunho.." he took out a small knife from his pocket and show it to her. ' should I end it right now.."

"no~ you are crazy jaejoong..please dont do this..we are married..we love each other..and you..you are good person jaejoong so please dont be blinded with this obsession..you can have someone else..someone much better that can love you.."

"yes you're right, I am crazy..crazy for yunho..I only want Yunho..I dont want anyone else..my love is bigger than you,,I can make Yunho loves me!."

"Jaejoong~ please dont do this..I.."

 

"Leah!!!!!"