[not an update] Thoughts

A Heart Turned Cold

As it is always good to reflect, i decided to look back and write what I think about each chapters and the story on the whole. :>

Spring (chapter 1)

One word i give to this chapter is Cliche and that is not a good at all news. 

The scene where woohyun fall in love is so common. so common. so common. Although some people may appreciate cliche stories, I for one do not like it. I prefer plots that are less common. I only read cliche stories when they are really really well-written. Sadly to say, my first chapter was not well-written. In fact, it kind of . So yep, I need to learn. 

Another word I would give to this chapter is stupid. 

The scene where woohyun bumped into the wall was suppose to have humor in it. However, when I read through it, I could tell that I mean to be funny but it does not really make me laugh. Like I know it is suppose to be funny, but it just does not make me laugh out loud. I never expressed the humour in a proper way and that isn't good :<

Summer (chapter 2)

YAY! he confessed. When writing this, I was actually debating on whether to let woohyun confess or sunggyu. However, I decided that Sunggyu would be a better choice so that it would really hurt more in the later chapters. It is up to you to judge whether I made the right decision or not. :> 

The part where they were dicussing about homophobics, minhyuk and homoual was awkward. An awkward bunch of stuff thrown into the story. I was thinking that maybe I should not have add the parts and just straight away mention Minhyuk. However, I shall just leave it this way for now. 

Autumn (chapter 3)

So i cut the long story short and just mention how they were happy very briefly (too briefly) before returning to how their relationship went wrong. I mention dates because I wanted to emphasise on the days. The days where he suddenly turn cold, that day when woohyun met minhyuk, that day when they broke up. The reason to emphasise is to feel Woohyun's hurt. 

Somehow, I think this chapter is super abrupt. It's like he saw minhyuk and sunggyu then the next day, they broke up. Happens too fast and seems to be out of logic somehow. 

Winter (chapter 4)

I think it is too unemotional. Like it was suppose to be sad. Very sad. To the point that woohyun cuts.

However, it does not give me any feelings when i read through it once. It does not have any impact and I think I need to read more angst & suicide stories. 

Destroyed (Epilogue)

Does anybody want to stand out and say that I had made a very big mistake in making Woohyun die? And I do not really know what I am doing with the last chapter and yet again, it does not bring out the sadness needed. 

There are awkward chunks of paragraphs here and there. I just hope everyone gets what I am talking about. 

Overall

I cannot say It's good. I think it was quite bad actually and I have definitely more to learn. 

For now, I am going to end this so-called short reflection and bye! Hope you weren't too disappointed in my writing!