nine; in tears

The CEO's Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Miyoung's eyes were still wide awak in the middle of the night. She couldn't sleep no matter how much she tried. All she could think of was Sunggyu and his hurtful judgement of her. It really cut her heart deep. She was rich alright, but she wasn't like those other women who got their riches and fame in the head. No, she wasn't like that. It really pains her that he thought of her like that. She couldn't accept that someone like him, whom she fancy, would think something like that about her. If it were other people, she wouldn't mind. But it was Sunggyu.

It was like her heart was being crushed into pieces. She was hurting so much.

Even her father couldn't comfort. Not that he cared. As always, he's busy. He didn't even notice her lurking inside her room. He just asked her if how was her day, he didn't notice her eyes.

She cried, alright. But it was because if she wouldn't cry, it was like her heart was gonna burst from so much emotions she felt at the moment. Right now, she wasn't crying anymore. Instead f sleeping, she was still wide awake.

Sunggyu unbefriended her, that was his choice.

"Don't force yourself to someone who don't like you," she muttered to herself in the middle of the night. But somehow, deep inside her heart, she wanted to prove to him that she wasn't like that. Not at all.

She sighed as she closed her eyes, forcing herself to sleep. Much to her surprise, a tear fell from the corner of her eyes. She wiped it with the back of her hand. She'll get through this... she knew she'll get through this.

Her tears showed how much she was hurting.

*

 

"What happened? Why so low?" Youngmi asked as the six girls finally arrived and they all gathered around her. Each of them grabbed a seat and looked at her with worry in their eyes.

"Come on, tell us." It was Hani.

"Is something bad happened?" Rina asked. Miyoung shook her head. The truth was she wanted to tell them but she's afraid her tears might show up again. She couldn't take it,

Heeyoung then clasped her hand. "Tell us, Miyoung-ah. What is bothering you? We are your friends, remember? We'll be here to help you when you need us." She said that made her eyes swelled with tears. Miyoung blinked it back but it was too late. The girls already saw it and they just won't simply ignore it.

She sniffed. "I-It's about Sunggyu."

"What?" The girls muttered in unison.

"Why? What happened?" Hyemi asked.

"Last night, Sunggyu asked me to see him." She started.

"He did?"'

She nodded.

"Then why are you crying?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter