ten; covered with guilt

The CEO's Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sunggyu couldn't sleep last night, not even a wink. The next morning he looked like a zombie. And it wasn't an exaggeration. s laughed at him but he didn't give in to snarl at them. He was sleep-deprived alright but he wasn't in a good mood either. He will just snort whenever s made remarks about him.

As they headed to Woollim, he was closing his eyes trying to take a nap even just for a couple of minutes. He really wanted to sleep so badly.

"Hyung, are you okay?" Woohyun asked. He answered him by groaning without even opening his eyes.

Dongwoo chuckled. "Just let him sleep."

"Looks like someone didn't get to sleep last night," Hoya chirped and the members chuckled. "Thinking about Miyoung-ssi?"

"Shut up.." He murmured without opening his eyes.

"We'll take that as a 'yes', hyung." Sungjong muttered.

"Don't tell us, you feel bad about what happened?" Sungyeol asked but he didn't reply. After all, they were right about it. "Ah, hyung. It happened now. You can't undo what's already done."

"Well, yes. Certainly you can't." L said. "But you can mend it. Like putting everything back into place. You know what I mean, hyung?" 

Sunggyu opened his eyes and looked at the younger male.

"So you mean, hyung must ask for forgiveness is that it?"

"Yeah," L nodded.

"But hyung was just being true to himself. No need to apologize for being real."

"Yeah, I know. But isn't it wrong to judge someone? We don't know her that much for us to think less of her. We just know her name and her family background, not her personality or what she is. We all know it's wrong."

"I agree with L hyung," Sungjong muttered. No one else said a word. They all know L was right. They wouldn't argue with that. It hit Sunggyu hard on the head as well. He really do felt bad. He felt like a jerk.

"So what are you going to do now, hyung?" Woohyun asked him.

He sighed. The van pulled to a stop outside the Woollim building.

"Go and apologize. It will not kill you if you do." Sungjong said as they all went out of the van. Sunggyu looked at s and they all nodded their heads. He was about to open his mouth to speak when Hoya elbowed him. He looked at the door of the building, only to see Miyoung walking out.

She wasn't aware of the eyes that were looking at her as she was holding her head down while she walked. Right there. Sunggyu caught the flash of sadness on her face.

Then she looked up. Their eyes met.

Sunggyu felt his body frozen up in place. He wanted to smile but somehow he couldn't do it.

"Good morning, Miyoung-ssi." All of s greeted and bowed. She greeted them back with a smile—a smile that was so sad, he could tell.

Even before he could greet her, she marched away. He stared at her parting back, feeling his guilt eating him alive.

*

 

"This looks good on you. Come on, try it." Youngmi handed her a skyblue casual dress. "And oh, try this peach one as well. I think this will totally look perfect on you."

"Hmm, the blue one looks good but the style isn't my cup of tea." She said, wrinkling her nose. "I'll try this peach instead." She smiled as she took it from her and tried it on. Youngmi was right. The dress looked perfect on her. It was showing her curves and she loved it.

"What are you waiting for? Go and pay for it."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter