six; Miyoung, the heiress

The CEO's Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"You girls seriously gave me trouble," Sunggyu said in front of 's girlfriends. He massaged his temples as he sighed. The girls looked at him in confusion. So he was right. These girls didn't know who Miyoung was. Maybe because Miyoung didn't tell them.

"Why? Did the date didn't turn out great?" Rina asked.

He let out a sigh again. "Did you girls know who Miyoung is?"

"Lee Miyoung." Heeyoung replied.

"No. Aside from her name." He looked at them unbelievingly. These girls obviously didn't know who Miyoung was. He was convinced that Miyoung didn't tell these girls all the things about her.

"Why? Who is she?" Youngmi asked.

Hyemi gasped. "Is she a killer?"

"No." He sulked.

"A burglar?" Sumi guessed.

"No."

"A detective?" Hani raised her eyebrows.

"No." He huffed out. "She's the CEO's daughter!" He couldn't help but to blurt it out to them. The six girls gasped. Only Sumi clasped her hand to .

"What?" It was Hyemi's late reaction. He would have laughed if it was in another situation. "She's the CEO's daughter? Really? Miyoung's the daughter of Woollim CEO?"

"Who else?" He replied.

"For real?" Youngmi said in her wide eyes.

"Do I look like I'm kidding?" He said. "I'm surprised why you didn't know about her being the heiress of Woollim. Didn't she tell you?"

"Nope, she didn't." Rina replied. "She didn't mention a single thing." She said, and Sunggyu's thoughts was confirmed. Miyoung didn't mention it to them. He wondered why? Didn't she feel proud being the only heiress of Woollim? Doesn't she like to be praised for being one of the IT-girls in the country?

"I wonder why she didn't tell us..." Hani wondered aloud.

"Maybe she has reasons.." Rina said.

"Well whatever it is, you girls should stop setting me up with her, or in any woman at that. I'm not doing this blind date thing anymore. Okay? I've got more important issues than being the only single in my group." He said. "I hope you girls respect my decision."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter