Giratina Shadows

Future Unwritten

Authors Note: Hey! I'm back with another update! Sorry for being so slow… Paper drafting and then typing up is a horrible idea, it takes forever! ^^ Whatever, hope you enjoy the chapter!~
*Disclaimer* I don't own Pokemon or any of the characters! All rights go to the creator!~

Italics- Said using telepathy
Bold- Authors note!


May POV

"Man I'm starving" I wailed as I stretched my arms out as if I had just woken up from a long nap.

"But May, you're always hungry, can we just go out shopping instead of having lunch?" Dawn asked with her very best puppy dog eyes. I thought about her statement for awhile.

"Yes, your right, I am always hungry." I mumbled with a smile. What? I'm in a good mood. "And no, no shopping." I continued. "You went yesterday." This girl is way too crazy for pretty pink dresses and sparkling heels, so someone has got to restrain her, right?

"But that was yesterday! I haven't been shopping for 24 hours already! Do you want me to die? Is that why May? Do you not like me anymore?" whined on. The tears that were now pouring out of her eyes, (A/N: Anime style ;) but if this is the Dawn we all know and love, those tears are fake. Sigh, no point in answering that question, I'm not changing my mind, and she knows it. Plus, shopping with Dawn is basically the equivalent of committing suicide; I'm not cut out for that kind of stuff anyway.

"No Dawn, we aren't going shopping and that is final." Leaf practically announced.

"You tell her girl!" Misty cheered enthusiastically. (She doesn't like shopping that much either, it's just Dawn who is crazy over it.)

We were on our way to the cafeteria for some lunch. Thank goodness I had memorized the entire layout of the school beforehand, or we would be lost by now, this place is huge! When we entered the large food room, every single pair of eyes were on us. It was kind of creepy, but I managed a small awkward smile. So much for being undercover and not attracting too much attention. But I guess this was my fault anyway, so I'm not really in a position to complain.

"Hey guys! Come sit here! It's empty!" The obsessive, pink lover shouted across the room from a massive sleek dining table that was surprisingly, empty. The rest of us walked over to the vacant table and took a seat.

"I wonder why such a great table is still free?" Misty inquired. There were a few moments of silence that followed the question.

"That's because it is reserved for us." A voice suddenly popped out of nowhere.

"AHHH... !" The bluenette literally screamed.

"You troublesome, be quiet, no one is going to you." A stern voice that had 'no nonsense' all over it rang.

"Well maybe Gary might..." Another voice sprang from behind me. That comment earned a well deserved smack from the third guy that appeared. Now that they had stopped hitting each other, I got to have a good look at these people.

The first guy, purple hair, emotionless expression... It's Paul Shinji, I recognized. Secondly, green hair and green eyes? It's unmistakable, this guy is Andrew Hayden. The last guy had Auburn/Mahogany colored hair and dark green eyes, that's Leaf's target, Garrison Oak. (A/N: It's confirmed that Gary actually has green eyes)

"Omigosh, it's the people." Misty exclaimed telepathically to all us girls.

"Act like you don't know anything about them." Leaf ordered. I semi-nodded in agreement. "

Who are you guys?" I asked coolly, not bragging or anything, but my acting skills are tip top perfect.


Drew POV
Who are we? They don't know US? Wait a sec, those four are the new girls... Makes sense. Better make a good first-impression to these hot new chicks.

"Hey, I'm Drew Hayden, don't forget the name, not that you'd be able to anyway." I said smoothly, perfect, so far so good, but just to seal the deal, I flashed them my very best award-winning smirk. To my surprise they all looked completely unfazed, the brunette in front even rolled her eyes, what was her name again? Oh yeah, May Maple, she's an interesting one.

"And I, am the one and only, Gary Oak... and hey gorgeous..." He whisked over to that Leaf girl, and attempted to flirt with her.

"What do you want?" She responded, as she briskly pushed him aside. Gary being pushed aside by a girl? That is definitely a first.

What is with these irregular, non-human women? Why aren't they falling for our irresistibly good-looks, and charming features? Even Gary looked incredibly shocked at her response, before quickly re-gaining his play-boy composure.

"Two things gorgeous, your name, and your number." He flashed a classic sideways smirk.

"Then I have two things for you, Mr . .girl. , I have a name, and get lost." She replied. Ohh... burn... That must of heavily bruised his ego. I can see the headlines already, Gary Oak, rejected?

"I am hurt by your words." He faked an in-pain look, both his hands over his heart. The girl just turned her head sharply away. (Mind you, hitting Gary in the face with her waist-lengthed brunette hair in the process)

Said a simple, "Good." At that comment, Gary pulled-back, but knowing Gary, the schools very own playboy, he will try again. I hit Paul on the arm to signify him to introduce himself.

"Paul." He said simply. That's just like him. Since Mr 'I'm a ' isn't here, I decided that I would introduce him instead.

"And the raven-haired idiot with the Pikachu in the food line, is Ash Ketchum." I said while pointing over to the said boy waiting eagerly for his meal, or meals in his case, that boy can eat more than a Donphan. The girls all looked slightly spaced-out, so I decided to snap then back into reality. (A/N: Can you guess what they were doing? ;)

"So what are your names?" I asked, hoping to continue this conversation. "The basic name, hometown and class would be nice." I pressed on, this will not die.

"But don't you already know our names? I'm pretty sure I saw you guys at homeroom." The bluenette, Dawn asked with a clueless tone, and a matching expression, sparkling anime doe eyes, she was probably hoping to pull the clueless, cute act. It is ineffective against me, but Paul seemed to raise his eyebrows a bit, and actually pay attention to his surroundings for a few seconds, before going back into his usual mute-mode.

"Fine then, this is for you people who don't listen, My name is Leaf Green, and I am from Pallet Town, grass-type trainer." She said with no unneeded information. Secretive are they?

"May Maple, Petalburg City in Hoenn, coordinator." The pretty sapphire eyed brunette introduced.

"I'm Dawn Berlitz, Twinleaf Town in Sinnoh!" This girl must be the energetic girly-girl.

"Class?" Paul asked from within the shadows, yes, he was being creepy, like always.

"Oh, I'm a coordinator!" She enlighted. Forgetful, I noted.

"Misty Waterflower, from Cerulean City in Kanto, water Pokemon trainer." Probably the tomboy of the group, I decided.

What people wear really gives away their personality. She wore no accessories in her hair, and sports trainers, instead of heels, unlike her girly friend Dawn. You could tell apart personalities even though we all wear the compulsory school uniform, white button-up shirt, a tie, (colour based on rank) a pair of grey or black dress-pants, for the boys, or the same top, but a grey skirt instead of pants for the girls.

An awkward silence filled the air after those introductions, the girls just shifted uncomfortably in their seats, as we just stood there. This is making us look stupid, I better say something to break this and soon... Wait, why don't I just-

"Hey new chicks," Gary started, Leaf snorted. "Why don't you just sit with us for today since you temporarily don't have a rank?" He interrupted my train of thoughts.


May POV
"And what makes you think that we would make to sit with a bunch of weirdos such as yourselves?" I asked them innocently, as if I wasn't intentionally trying to offend them in any way. The playboy and his best bud, the moss-head, were taken-aback to say the least, while the creepy guy, Paul just stood there in silence. Does that guy even talk at all? On the bright side, at least one of them aren't arrogant, full-of-themselves jerks.

"Only because we are the most popular, good-looking guys in the school." The grass-head obviously boasted, and using a matter-of-fact tone of voice, while flicking his 'oh-so-gorgeous hair. (Please note the sarcasm) Gary decided he needed to prove this theory.

"Who thinks Drew and I are hot?" The entire female population of the cafeteria erupted in squeals.

"Oh yes! You're only the hottest guys ever!"

" Drew! Marry meeeee!"

"Ew. Drewy-kins wouldn't go out with you, he'll marry me."

"Gary! We should go out again!"

"No me first!" They turned to us and pasted a smirk that said 'I told you so' on their faces.

"And we care why?" Misty countered. The smirks that they were sporting a few seconds ago, got (figuratively) peeled down by that brush-off. They were left speechless. Yet, here I thought that the popular jerk-faces of the school would have better tricks up their sleeves, like those cliché chick-flicks movies, looks like I thought wrong.

"Hey guys guess what!? Today they have my favourite, Teriyaki chicken sushi on the menu!"

"Pika-pi!" A boy with raven-hair, and warm chocolate brown orbs, came running towards us, with his Pikachu bounding next to him with a bottle of ketchup in its mouth. He's the boy from before! Misty's target, I immediately recognized.

"And Drew! Your favourite is also there today!" He shouted excitedly, already stuffing a sushi into his mouth, with a huge grin on his face. I looked towards his said 'friends' (who were all sweat-dropping, and had faint blushes on their faces, ((except for Paul, who muttered out something like looked like 'idiot')) probably because they were just embarrassed big-time in front of the new 'hot-chicks'.) and wondered how such a cheerful and happy person, (who seems to be nice) ended up with a bunch of self-loving, egotistical... jerks.

"Who are you girls?" He stopped greedily stuffing his face for just a moment, blinking exactly three times cluelessly. Then it looked like realization struck him.

"Ohh... Gary? Four at a time? Isn't that a bit too many girls at once?" He looked-over to the auburn-head and shot him a questioning look of disbelief. The guy just smirked and took a huge step towards Leaf and sat down right next to her, the girl just tried to ignore him. Keyword, tried.

"Hey, Ashy-boy, lemme tell you something." Gary put his arm around Leaf as he started to enlighten him. Leaf tried to shake him off, but to no avail.

"This gorgeous babe is the only one I need." He leaned in towards her slightly, she looked incredibly uncomfortable, which is pretty rare for her, the responsible, knowledgeable one.

Just as that thought was being processed in my brain, my stomach started to rumble as if it was shouting out 'Food, food!' Poor tummy, it must be empty by now judging by all the rumbling it is doing. Eh, better go get some food to satisfy myself. With that, I stood up proceeded to walk over to the glass case that was displaying all the delicious food.

"Where do you think you're going June?" A cocky-voice sounded from behind me. Is it? I turned around and surely enough... It was Drew Hayden, the very person I have to keep an eye out for on this his gorgeously silky looking chartreuse locks, and his mysterious emerald-green eyes, and his nothing short of perfect features... Lost in my thoughts... Dammit May, stop with these useless thoughts!

Only then did I register what he had said. "Hey Moss-head! My name is MAY! M-A-Y!" I was getting angry, how dare he make fun of me? If only I had fire manipulation magic instead of ice, I'd be on fire, literally.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever you say March. Didn't you come here to get some lunch? "He said gesturing over to the food on display. Oh yummy! So many different kinds to choose from! Who would think such a prestigious school would have such good food? Oh wait... Everyone would. But even so, my eyes twinkled with happiness, and I was automatically happy again, forgetting everything that annoying grass-head said.


Drew POV
I watched the brunette's eyes glimmer with happiness and excitement, and chuckled.

"Yes, I would like this, that, and this... oh, and that too!" She pointed to various types of food on the menu and the food on display. I was shocked at how much this little skinny girl could eat, if she can that is. The young-lady behind the counter was also quite surprised. She probably only knew one person who ordered that much at a time, and that person is Ash. Looks like he has a new rival, in terms of how much they can eat that is.

The lady had now already gathered all the food that May had chosen and was now punching numbers into the cash register.

"That would be $87.65 please." She said with a cheerful smile every waitress seems to have. I looked over to May, to only find her shuffling her 'only-god knows what' stuff inside her small bag. Sigh, at this rate, it would take forever, then I guess I have no choice.

"Here." I said while grabbing my cash-fulled wallet, (what? I'm the richest guy in school) and placed a $100 note on the counter.

"How could I let a poor commoner pay such expenses, while I just stand here and watch?You can thank me later March." I flashed her my infamous smirk, but she just 'hmph'ed at me. "Keep the change." I told the lady I just gave the money to, She was blonde and looked around 25 years of age, I winked at her and she fainted. Yep, even mothers and old women take a liking to me, I'm just born that handsome.

I turned to May, and couldn't help but think how cute she looked when she was angry, with the puffed up, poofy cheeks, and her brunette locks, gently framing her face. She had her eyes closed, and her arms crossed, she looked pretty angry, probably doesn't like go be teased. But me on the other hand, (obviously) a smirk tugging at the corners of my lips, and her food in a paper bag in my left hand.

She turned away slightly. Ah, it was messing with her, not much she can do huh? That's when I realized she had one eye open, staring straight into my emerald greens. It was amazing how much a pair of dazzling sapphire orbs could affect me, as I instantly started to feel my cheeks heat-up. Just then, a noise that sounded like a tummy rumbling silently rang, oh wait, it was a tummy rumbling, and it belonged to May. She blushed a fierce red in embarrassment.

"Could I please eat now?" She grumbled thought gritted-teeth, but the anger that used to be, has now faded away because of the earlier embarrassment. My crooked smile got wider as I though of a genius idea, this was going to be... Interesting. She, seeing that, visibly stiffened, probably sensing the evil vibe of... well, evilness filling the air.

"Only if you repeat after me, I love Drew's y hair." She gasped, but slowly lowered her hands to her sides in defeat.

"I-l l-lo-ve, D-D-Drew's s-se-y h-hair." She squeaked out.

"I can't hear youuuu." I said in a sing-song voice that people use to tease other people.

"I-I l-ove Drew's s-y h-hair..." She tried again, this time slightly louder. The blush on her face slowly turned crimson. "

What was that?" I used my free-hand to my ear. This was so entertaining, I could do it everyday, especially when she literally has steam blowing out of her ears, she's quite obviously had enough. Just too much fun.

"I LOVE DREW'S Y HAIR!" She shouted out, most likely at the top of her voice, because the entire cafeteria turned towards us and raised a suspicious brow, fangirls looked ready to kill. She froze, and blushed 50 shades of red, realising how loud she had just announced her love for my gorgeous hair. It stayed silent for awhile.

"Nothing to see here peoples! Go go! Shoo! Continue eating your fattening snacks!" Her bluenette friend yelled, probably sensing her awkwardness, and soon, everyone went back to whatever they were doing before. I gave the brunette the paper bag with the food,

"oh, so you love my y hair huh?" I teased.

"Oh please, like your 'hair'? More like a bush..." She mumbled the last part, but I still heard it crystal clear, maybe it was intentional? I just let it side.

"I suppose I should thank you for this..." She whispered nervously, fidgeting all over. Her cheeks were still a blazing red.

"No problem." I replied casually. Despite her obviously hot-headed personality, she looked very adorable and gentle the way she was now, I smiled genuinely. Damn I think the Drew Hayden is getting soft, and the worst part is, over a girl...


Time-skip, after lunch, walking back to dorms

No POV/ Third Person
Eight figures walked over to the dorms in utter-silence. Judging by the looks on most of their faces, it was pretty awkward. "Why are you four following us? This is the highest-ranked dorms." The green-headed male said, emphasizing the 'highest ranked' part mockingly.

"We'll I'm sorry we happen to of been given rooms in the very same building." May countered. Those two kept arguing while the others just sighed at their immaturity. (Paul muttered "pathetic.")

"Aww... Does that mean we can't run around screaming 'gay-party' anymore? The boy with the Pikachu sighed in disappointment. Everyone sweat-dropped at his statement, yup even Paul.

"N-No Ashy-boy, we don't do that." Playboy Gary shuttered, while attempting to shoot him a death-glare as a side present.

"No we don't, never have, never will." Drew had now stopped squabbling with May after Ash's 'accusation'. The girls raised an eyebrow suggestively, the boys just stood there in silence. It was quite obvious at this point, what was truth and what was not, but being the 'person who always needs certain of everything' she had to double check. Reading their minds would be the most effective, she thought.

There was a collection of 'Ash you idiot' or some things close to that, but what really caught her attention was Gary's thought of ' what would happen if the school found out about that? No! Our reputation!' She sniggered evilly as the playboy stiffened.

"Hey girls, they really do have gay parties..." The water-Pokemon trainer told the others telepathically, while also mentally laughing her off.

"Yes I know, their minds are fairly easy to read." Lead replied, giggling a bit herself.

"Oh, don't worry dear sweeties..." Dawn started with an evil glint behind the mask of cuteness.

"We won't tell anyone..." May finished for her. The intimidating glare she was giving really started to freak out the boys. The girls though, found this incredibly amusing. Blackmail!

"But only if you promise to go all out in the battle tomorrow." May said seriously, the expression on her face matched her tone of voice.

So one saw that one coming, but they agreed nonetheless, they had no choice, the secret would get spread, but to say the boys were surprised at this request was an understatement.

"But are you sure? IF we use our Ace Pokemon, doesn't that give you an even-less chance of winning?" Ash asked stupidly.

"Not that they had any chance to begin with..." Drew added, not wanting to appear weak.

"Of course they have a chance you idiots, they are all league winners and top-coordinators." Paul reminded in a mono-tone. The four secret undercover spies gasped at their knowledge.

"How do you know that?" They asked curiously.

"Website." He answered simply. That's left the girls even more shocked.

"I'm pretty sure we deleted every bit of evidence on the web." Leaf said unsurely to her friends.

"An unknown website that we missed?" May questioned her friends mentally.

"We'll double check later." Misty assured.


May POV
By then, we had all sub-consciously walked to this so-called dorm, more like a mansion. I rolled my eyes, rich people these days. Then I sensed it, a weird presence lurking in the atmosphere with my ultra-hearing ability. (We all have exceptional hearing and eyesight) I recognized the sounds, the movements, that particular way those people are trained when they want to be undetectable.

They are our enemy, worshiping darkness, the name says it all...Darkshade... (A/N: It would have been cool to end here... But nahh :)

"Girls, get the boys inside and Dawn, create a wind barrier around the building. Misty and Leaf, create a psychic reflector so that the boys can't see what going on outside, we have some unwanted company from Darkshade." I warned. They went on alert-mode immediately.

"Nice meeting you today! Now bye bye!" Dawn cheerfully farewelled, playfully pushing them inside the building.

"What about you girls?" Ash questioned.

"Oh don't worry about us, we just need to run some errands, be back soon!" Misty said as she slammed the door shut, and created a barrier with the help of Dawn.

"Come out, we know you're there, Darkshade." I said in the most intimidating voice I could muster.

"You have a good eye miss..." A creepy voice sounded from behind the bushes as a gruff-looking man appeared, followed by a whole bunch of other men. Nine people in total surrounded the girls as they all got into a fighting stance.

A young man with his spiky red hair in a mohawk decided to strike first, using a gun, firing a super-speedy bullet, straight at me. I raised my hand and muttered a simple 'freeze', the bullet stopped in mid-air, casing it in ice.

It was as if time had stopped itself for a second, the sound of the frozen bullet falling to the ground echoed through my mind, fading slowly. The enemies all looked a bit freaked out, did they not know we had powers? They should be anyway, for they're messing with the four strongest supernatural humans alive.

They didn't seems to want to back down though, pride got to you huh? The bulky men charged at us all at the same time, maybe their planning something? Better check. I read their leaders mind, safety in numbers' he thought, normally that would be correct, but against us, there is no 'safe' when you're battling us.

"Wind Repeller!"

"Vine Wall!"

I looked over to Dawn and then to Leaf and silently thanked them. The men were currently trying to cut through the huge wall of vines that Leaf conjured, and we were now incased by a barrier of wind, the ultimate defense, it repels anything that comes at us and blocks all physical attacks, thanks to Dawn.

Now we have unbreakable defense, and newly found time, I decided to strategize. Normally Leaf would make all the plans, but since she's busy with keeping the wall up, I'll have to fill in for her. Then it hit me.

"Misty! Create a cage of water, and surround them!" She did as she was told, and before soon, she had made a huge cage of water.

"Freeze." I commanded as I concentrated on her cage. A cracking sound was heard as the cage froze solid, trapping them inside. I could have done it myself, but to create such a large sculpture out of ice would take too long, teamwork is always the best. Another cracking noise was heard, but only this time, it wasn't a good one.

"YAHH! HUAA! Like that'll stop us!" The creepy leader shouted as the cage broke into millions of tiny snowflakes. The others cheered for their freedom. But we were unfazed by their escape. The girls came up from behind, and stood next to me. I looked at all of them and flashed them a smirk, asking them if they wanted to do 'that', they all smirked back.

"Looks like this just got interesting..."


Drew POV
I was alone. I was in a room, with nothing but darkness surrounding me. Was I dead? Or was I alive? I wasn't sure, all I knew was that I was frightened.

"If this is a joke, it's not funny, this is Drew Hayden your messing with."

"A Hayden you sure are..." A spine-chilling voice echoed through my mind. "And because of that... Your mine..."

"No! I'm nobody's!" This was getting too creepy.

"The time is drawing near, now that I have found them, you will do as I say..."

"No I won't!"

"Yes you will, for from the moment you were born... your fate had already been decided..."

That was my limit, I out.


Authors note: Yay!~ That's another new chapter typed! Please Subscribe/Comment. Thanks ^^