School?

Future Unwritten

Authors note:

Heyy~! Its Contestshippingrules here! I dedicate this chapter to my very first subscriber B1A4B2ST!~ 

*DISCLAIMER* I do not own any of the characters or Pokemon, all rights go to Satoshi Tajiri.


"Could someone please remind me why I am here again?" A teenager with her amber colored hair in a side ponytail asked in a bored tone of voice. "Duh Misty! To check out the guys at some school! A Navy haired girly-girl with Deep blue eyes answered.

"The guys?" She questioned with a disgusted expression. "Who would want to check out the guys?" The red-head identified as Misty spat out with utter repulsion, as if venom was dripping from every word. "ME!" The hyperactive navy head named Dawn yelled out excitedly, clapping her hands with a huge grin etched onto her face.

"Would you two please keep it down? The book JUST got interesting!" A pretty girl with long chestnut hair reaching her mid-back and matching stunning leafy green eyes shouted angrily while chucking her poor book across the private jet they were currently flying on unfortunately, landing on an unsuspecting brunette with dazzling sapphire eyes, or rather May's head.

"Oww…" She mumbled through gritted teeth, clutching onto her head in pain. "Leaf! You little-!" She ran over to the bookworm in the armchair, (where she was previously reading a book) and prepared to teach her a lesson she'll never forget, with happened to include freezing her into a solid 'Leaf-cube'.

Just before she extended her arm fully, the 60 inch touch, flat screen TV flashed a dangerous shade of red, with the words 'video call' written on it. Leaf quickly scurried over to the huge screen, taking every chance she'll get to get away from the dangerous situation she was currently in, and tapped the 'Accept' option.

"Hello girls." A man that looked as if he was in his 40's appeared on screen. "Hi Darren!" The girls chorused. "How's the preparation for your newest mission going?"


*Flashback*

"Team Jewel, please report to HQ immediately." A low booming voice echoed throughout the over-sized building, through the loud speakers. "Us again?" Dawn groaned, walking ever-so-slowly towards the organization HQ headquarters, slouching slightly as she did. "But we just got back!" May grumbled, swinging her arms in the air to prove her point further. "Yeah…" Misty agreed, copying Dawn's posture.

"Come on guys, it's probably just a one day job this time, after all, Boss knows we just got back from a very tiring and time-consuming mission." Leaf said in an 'I am trying to comfort you' voice, even though it seemed as if she was just trying to convince herself.

"Yeah! Maybe it'll be something exciting! Like to go slay some fire-breathing, 1 million meter-tall dragon!" Dawn suddenly shouted out, her spirits lifting a bit, getting caught up in her own little impossible fantasies, while her three best friends just stared at her with an 'are you being serious' look pasted onto their faces.

They all turned a corner and reached a set of golden double doors. Pushing it open, they walked into the brightly lit room. "Ahh… Team Jewel, or should I say, May Maple, Misty Waterflower, Leaf Green and Dawn Berlitz…" A man with dark green said while pacing slowly back and forth throughout the huge ballroom-sized hall. "Please that a seat and make yourselves comfortable." He gestured over to the expensive looking white leather couch.

The girls walked over the said couch and sat down. There were a few moments of silence that followed. "So tell me girls, how is your day so far?" The man known as the 'Boss' of the top-secret organization the girls were part of conversed.

"Get straight to the point Darren, my time is valuable, and could be spent elsewhere, like sleeping for example." Misty answered automatically. He chuckled a bit. "I know you four aren't the ones to beat around the bush." "Yeah we aren't to get to the point already." May confirmed with a nod.

"The reason I called for you today is because I'm assigning you a very dangerous mission that only you could complete." There was a long and dramatic pause, the atmosphere became eerie with suspense, until. "Ohh! Oh! Are we going to go slay fire-breathing dragons?" Dawn asked with stars twinkling in her eyes. Everyone sweat-dropped at her question. "U-uh no Dawn, no it's not" Darren answered thinking, 'only Dawn could ask such a question.' "Oh…" Dawn said a bit disappointed.

"As you were saying Boss?" Leaf asked, determined to get out of this pace as soon as possible. Re-gaining his cool composure, he started again. "As I was saying, your mission is to go to LaRousse High and pose as students, in-order to gather any information there could be related to the Sacred Song."

MAY POV

My ears perked up at the sound of those two words, I could sense my friends were also surprised at the mention of this particular subject."Why about the Sacred Song all of a sudden? No one has ever gotten a mission about such a thing." Misty questioned. "Well, take a close look at this…" He said while putting a picture of a strange gravestone on the tea table.

"What is that?" I asked anxiously. "This is the gravestone of a man named Seth Hayden." "Seth…Hayden? It doesn't really ring a bell. Dawn said entering her serious mode. "That's because he was never a very well known man." He started. "Nothing really special about the guy, but look at his gravestone closely, and read the words out loud. "Darren said, his voice now sounded concerned.

"Love and remembrance, only upon sacrifice, secrets eerie, hidden inner greatness, hope." What could that possibly mean? There were a few minutes of silence following that, as we all tried to figure out what it meant.

"I get it!" Leaf suddenly shouted out with her eyes wide. "Get what Leaf?" Misty asked with curiosity. "It's a riddle! Read the first letter of each word and put it together!" She exclaimed. "L.A.R.O.U.S… LaRousse High!" The remaining girls shouted out in perfect synchronization, while Darren just nodded knowingly."Wouldn't expect any-less of the girl who has an IQ higher than 99.9% of the world." "Nice one Leaf." I praised.

The rest of the girls were all so occupied in finding out information about LaRousse High, that they hadn't seen another sentence in small print. 'Hayden, Shinji, Oak, Ketchum, 12/12/12.' It read. "Darren, have you seen the words in small print?" I asked. "Matter of fact, yes I have. It has 4 names and a date, am I not mistaken?

My three besties were a bit surprised at this news and scampered over to the picture to take a closer look. "Why does it say that?" Misty inquired. "The date we are not so sure about, but what we did discover is that the four people on the gravestone do actually exist and are currently attending LaRousse High, their full names are Andrew Hayden, Paul Shinji, Gary Oak and Ash Ketchum, we think that they may hold some kind of secret, that's why we want you each to keep close tabs on one of them so we can find out more, here are your assignments." He spoke as he gave me and the girls each a piece of paper.

"So they're like puzzles waiting to be solved…" Leaf whispered.

I wonder who I have to spy on? Hmm… let's see.

Andrew Hayden

Age: 17
Average: 94.5%
Hometown: LaRousse City, Hoenn
Hair colour: Chartreuse Green
Eye colour: Emerald
Personality: Cocky, arrogant, thinks quite highly of himself.
Ace Pokemon: Roselia

The best coordinator in school

"Oh just GREAT…! I'm stuck with an egotistical grasshead!" I shouted out in absolute horror.

Dawn POV

Now time to see who I got… I wonder if he is cute? Now let's see…This guy, he seems kind of familiar… Nah. It's not possible for me to know him.

Paul Shinji

Age: 17
Average: 89.5%
Hometown: Veilstone City, Sinnoh
Hair colour: Purple
Eye colour: Onyx Black
Personality: Cold, doesn't talk much
Ace Pokemon: Torterra

2nd best battler in school

An unsocial able cold-hearted jerk! Paired up with the social butterfree me? This is the worst paring possible… sigh.

Leaf POV

I wonder who I've got…Someone nice, and easy-going would be ideal.

Garrison Oak

Age: 18
Average: 90.0%
Hometown: Pallet Town, Kanto
Hair colour: Auburn, Mahogany
Eye colour: Midnight Black
Personality: Player, Flirts with every pretty girl, huge ego
Ace Pokemon: Umbreon

Best strategist in school

"A player? Darren please, I must protest." I said, really unsatisfied with the person I have to be close to. "No changing. You get what you're given, no exceptions. Plus you never know, you may grow to like him." He said with a sly smirk. "No way in hell that will happen." I said while crossing my arms."Hmp!"

Misty POV

Maybe this guy is sporty! And we can go swimming together! But if he's an egotistical jerk-face, I'll make him drown in a pool of his own cockiness.

Ashton Ketchum

Age: 18
Average: 79.5%
Hometown: Pallet Town, Kanto
Hair colour: Jet Black
Eye colour: Dark Chocolate Brown
Personality: Fun, easy to get along with and will do anything for food.
Ace Pokemon: Pikachu

Best battler in school

Will do absolutely ANYTHING for food huh? But come on an average of 79.5%? Really? Me and my girls always get 100% "Hey! You guys are all lucky! At least you're not stuck with a clueless idiot!"

No POV/Third Person POV

"So you want us to spy on them?" Misty asked. "Well it makes sense since we are the top spy group…" Dawn said while thinking deeply. "That's partly correct, but as well as keeping a close eye on the people, I need you to also scout the surrounding area with a 1km radius from the school, is that fine?" he asked. "We can totally do that, don't you worry boss!" Dawn said switching back into hyperactive mode. "When you say don't worry, is the time we worry the most…" Everyone said, sweat-dropping.

"And one more thing, don't use your powers unless needed, and hold back a bit on the Pokemon battlings, correction" He rolled his eyes at his own stupidity. "Hold back A LOT, or else you'll receive too much unwanted attention. Am I clear?" "As crystal."

"So when do we start this mission?"May asked. "What time is it now?" "6:08 Sir" "Then your plane leaves in 2 minutes…" He concluded with a smirk on his face.

*End of very long flashback*

"It's horrible Darren!" Dawn screamed out. (If you don't remember, he asked how the preparation was going.) "I didn't even get the time to pack my new really cute dresses I bought yesterday!" She started crying after that. Everyone just sighed. How typical.

"Passengers please put your seat beats on as we are preparing for landing at LaRousse High."All the girls ran over to their seats and strapped themselves in.

The landing was reasonably smooth and fast as before they knew it, the doors opened and the girls stepped into the blinding white light, clearing to be a beautiful, not to mention, HUGE and grand-looking school, with fountains and fields as far as the eye could see.

Outside the private jet awaiting their arrival was an important looking blonde haired woman. "Hello girls, I am Cynthia Shinora, the principle of this school, and I welcome you to LaRousse High."


Authors Note:

Heyy~ Contestshippingrules here again… Hope you liked the first actual chapter! Please tell me how I could improve by leaving a comment or by PM!~ Thanks :D And don't forget to subscribe!~ ^^