Mesprit Pink vs. The New Girls

Future Unwritten

Author's Note:

Hey!~ I'm back with another update! I hope you didn't wait too long!~ (This was so long to type up… but I guess it's my fault for being a slow typer…) Anyway!~ Please enjoy!~ :)


Drew POV
"Some es gonna run off stage, out of the spotlight and cry to their little mama after I'm done with you." The Misty girl snapped at the group of s, who appeared to be unfazed.

The audience went "Ohh..." This was getting intense. "That's far enough." a woman's voice echoed through the entire battle arena and everybody quietened down, realizing who it was.

"Hey Cynthia!" Dawn greeted cheerfully. Everyone gasped at how informally she was addressed. Everyone student either called her Ms Shinora or Ma'am or something similar. And the last time a student called her 'Cynthia'... let's just say nothing good happened. To everybody's surprise, she just smiled back at her. "Hello Dawn, hello girls, so this is your grading I presume." "Yes it is Ms Cynthia." The one from Pallet Town said.

"Ahh...I see." She turned around to face the humongous audience that had gathered to witness the battles between the number one girl group vs. the new girls, with amazing confidence. Personally I reckon that Brianna and here ty friends will probably win all their matches, they may be annoying fangirls, but I've got to give them credit for their battling skills. I mean really? Cute Pokemon? And water Pokemon, it's probably something weak, like a Magikarp or a Feebas. They have no chance. But maybe, I'm in for a real miracle, you never really know.

"The first match will be for Leaf Green, and as the challenges she will choose out of Brianna, Melody Veronica or Chelsea to battle, and also on which field, battle or contest appeal or battle." She turned to Leaf, anticipating an answer. "I choose to a standard battle, my opponent will be Veronica, and on the fire field." She planned out.

Her friends stared at her as if she was crazy. They all looked spaced out for a second, (can you guess what they did? .) but they came back to earth reasonably quickly after. I wonder why they all looked so worried for her? Then I remembered.

"I'm Leaf Green from Pallet Town, Kanto, and I specialize in grass type Pokemon."

Is this girl crazy? Battling them as if they were nothing and on the field of that least benefits your Pokemons type? Seems like Veronica was thinking the same thing. "Wow, you don't even know that grass is weak against fire? Talk about pathetic." She said flicking her hair over her shoulder as she did.

"Yeah I know, you are pretty pathetic." Leaf countered. "Are you mocking me?" She spat, clenching her fists. "Matter of fact, yes I am. I'm just trying to make this a bit more interesting for myself, a bit of a selfish reason really." Leaf casually replied. "That girl is pretty good at smart-talk." Gary whispered from beside me. I smirked. "Since when did you start giving compliments to anyone other than me? Don't tell me you have fallen for her already?" Shooting him a sly sideways smile. He widened his eyes. I wonder why? Maybe because I hit the jackpot? "No way dude, it'll be the other way around. Cause I love the ladies, and the ladies love me." He gestured to himself. What a playboy, sigh. "Well, we'll soon find out if she's as good at battling, as she is at talking."

"Ok! I'm your MC for tonight's battles, Jillian! These battles will all be 1-on-1, with no time limit. So without further or do, let's get going!" The MC roared through the microphone. "Charizard, come on out sweetie!" Veronica exclaimed with a sickening fake-sweet voice. Everyone that was watching nodded their heads in agreement with her choice."Ok come on out, Surperior!" A few people gasped at her choice, a grass type against a fire/flying type, on a fire field? Seems like a horrible match-up. I honestly thought this girl had more brains, looks like I was wrong.

Leaf POV
I'm winning this battle using less than 30% of our full power, I told myself while telepathically reminding Surperior not to go all out. (Having the element of Grass/Earth for my power means I can talk to grass and rock type Pokemon telepathically, and I can understand their speech too.)

"Battle begin!"
"Charizard sweetie! Use flamethrower!"
"Superior dodge it."

The said Pokemon's body went into an 'O' shape, letting the flames pass through the middle. You can tell by the look on that 's face that she was surprised I was able to dodge the super-effective attack so easily. "If first you don't succeed, try again! Charizard, flamethrower super power!" She shouted, determined to make my Surperior extra-crispy. But I don't think so.

"Yeah, like that's going to do anything to me." I mentally heard Surperior say. " Don't get too full of yourself there." I replied. "Surperior, use iron tail to block the attack." I ordered. "Surr-perior" The grass type's tail glowed an intense white light, before turning into what looks like hard metal, blocking the attack. Ok, it's my turn to attack. It is getting awfully boring just dodging the powerless attacks the opponent was throwing at me. (Get it? FlameTHROWER)

"Finish it Surperior, Leaf storm." I commanded, as Surperior started to warp itself in a bundle of leaves. As it did, I started to wonder. Leaf storm is one of its best attacks, would it be too suspicious if we defeated one of the top 8 trainers in the whole school of 1,674 students? Yes, I am precise if I say so myself. Even though to me and my BFF's they all barely qualify as beginners. I flashed her a smirk of my own. Oh well, what's done is done.

The moment the leaves collided with the poor Charizard fell to the ground of the battle field, it probably fainted.

"Chari? You CANNOT lose! It'll ruin MY reputation!" She screamed with fury, her annoying screeching voice echoed through the arena. Then she turned towards me, looking as if she was trying her very best not to remove my head from the rest of my body, like she'll be able to do that anyway. Not to brag or anything, but my besties and I are all S-ranked spies in our organization, the 'Pure Hearts', and are all incredibly skilled in Pokemon battling and hand-in-hand combat.

"About time you learned your place." Misty said from the sidelines, obviously satisfied.

"And just like that, Leaf Green is the winner, and will be challenging one of the Giratina Shadows tomorrow. Next up, we have Dawn Berlitz!" The MC announced. Dawn skipped onto the stage and did a cute little curtsy. Typical.

"I want to verse Chelsea in a contest appeal!" She exclaimed with an adorable grin. You could tell that all the boys were ALREADY falling for her cuteness. Being the responsible person I was, I decided to have a bit of a talk before she begins. "Dawn, remember not to go all out ok? 40% at most." I mentally said to her.

"Yeah yeah, I know. But I still want to win!" She replied. I looked over to where she was fiddling with her Pokeball. I've always known Dawn to be competitive, but is a mischievous smile that said 'I'm totally planning something' really necessary? "Ok! Coordinators! Please be ready with your Pokeballs! Chelsea will be first to give us a contest appeal. Lets get going!" Jillian said, pumping her fists into the air.

"Rapidash honey, out you come!" The ridiculous blonde that was caked in make-up, (Chelsea wasn't it?) said while fluttering her fake-eyelashes in a certain direction, and chucking a Pokeball into the sky. She has a very confident smirk on her face as the beam of light cleared to show a Pokemon, or a Rapidash to be more exact. I would be lying if I said that it wasn't a stunning Pokemon, trained well too. It also was probably her ace at contest appeals, since it was undeniably beautiful. Don't think you're going to lose like your other buddy friend, do you? Well we'll see about that.

Dawn POV
These es are all going down, one by one. (I would rather just take them down all at once though, saves me time.) The second one to lose her reputation will be this , I can guaranty. After reading her mind, (yes we can all read minds with the small amount of physic power we obtained from Darren.) I found that this girl has the HUGEST crush in unrecorded history on my target, Paul.

That poor guy, having a like her, crushing on him. I stopped my indebt thinking when I heard her give out a command to her amazing fire-type, I started watching. "Rapidash! Fire spin, then take down!" The said Pokemon blew out a jet of red-hot fire, and dashed straight into it with super speed, resulting in an illusion that the magnificent Rapidash was engulfed in flames, yet not showing any pain. It galloped majestically across the stage, effectively using the space of the entire stage. She isn't half bad. " Now to finish it off, a dazzling ember, and then ending with bounce!" The horse-like Pokemon shot out sparkling balls of fire up into the sky, then proceeded to jump up with them, landing split centre in the middle of the stage, at the exact moment the ember hit the ground, exploding around the Pokemon, giving it a noble look.

Everyone in the audience was amazed. Oh please, it's not that great. No, I'm NOT jealous, oh great now I do sound jealous. It was quite a performance, but that's only my opinion, what the judges think is what really counts. "I rate the appeal a 93/100." Cynthia started. "It really was a sight to behold." She nodded her head in approval. The little witch of a Chelsea flashed me a evil smirk. I just tried not to laugh at her ridiculous attempt to intimidate me.

"Wow! That was a mind-boggling performance by Chelsea, with a nearly impossible score to beat, by maybe our next contestant is the one to do it! So without further or do, here is Dawn Berlitz!" The crowd gave a loud cheer as I threw my Pokeball into the air. "Come on out! Pachirisu, spotlight!" The audience 'awwed' at its cuteness. (Well mainly the girls.) "Pachirisu, use sweet kiss!" With a wink, the electric squirrel Pokemon blew shiny pink hearts at the audience. They flew around the entire arena before gathering in a love-heart shape above the crowd.

"Now discharge!" I commanded. Rays of electrifying blue light came from the tiny Pokemon, effectively charging up the huge heart hanging above the audience, making it glow a shocking purple, sky blue and pink. Which happen to me my favourite colours! I shouldn't get distracted. "To complete this appeal, use electro-ball!"

"Chu-paaa!" Pachirisu chirped happily as it released the ball of concentrated electricity, making it circle the hearts before crashing straight into it. It exploded with sparks of blue electricity, shooting outwards and a shower of pink and blue sparkles. I could tell you, by then the people that had gathered, all had stars twinkling in their eyes, you they were speechless to say the least.

Cynthia also awfully, or more suited, amazingly impressed. "That was spectacular! The best contest appeal I have seen in years! A definite 100/100!" She judged, her eyes still widened. "And that girls, is how you do it." I boasted to my girls telepathically. "That is soo not over-doing it." Misty replied rather sarcastically, and from a distance, I swear I saw her roll her eyes. "I wasn't!" I defended myself. "Whatever you two, lets see how well you can not over-do it and still win Misty, since your probably up next..." That voice was definitely May's. "Next up is the talented Misty Waterflower! Your choices please."

"I chose to do a Pokemon battle against Melody, and on a standard battle field." She stated bluntly, it's just like her.


Paul POV
I still refuse to believe that the peppy bluenette and the smart mouth brunette actually beat Veronica and Chelsea. No-one has been able to do that except for Drew, Ash, Gary and I, and why do I feel as if I know them from somewhere? I better search them up. I took my iPhone out of my pocket and turned 4G on.

Leaf Green, Misty Waterflower, May Maple and Dawn Berlitz huh? I've definitely heard of them from somewhere. I searched them up on Google and clicked the first link.

Dawn Berlitz
Achievements- 5 ribbon cups, Sinnoh (3 wins) Kanto, Hoenn. Top-Coordinator. Whereabouts- Unknown
Misty Waterflower
Achievements- Pokemon League winner for Kanto (2 wins) Hoenn and Unova. Rejected position of one of the Elite 4 of all regions. Whereabouts- Unknown
May Maple
Achievements- 7 ribbon cups. Master-Coordinator. Won Hoenn (3 wins) Johto, Kanto, Jewel and Sinnoh region Grand Festivals. Whereabouts- Unknown
Leaf Green
Pokemon League winner for Johto, Unova and Jewel Regions. Also won the Kanto league, battled and beat the Kanto Elite 4 and Champion, refused the position of becoming Kanto's new Champion. Whereabouts- Unknown

So these girls are Top-Coordinators and League Winners? No wonder they were so strong in battle and contests, but with the amount of power they just displayed, no way could they have that many big-shot achievements. They must of held-back a lot, and used their weakest Pokemon out of the three that they brought to this school. (Everybody can only bring 3 Pokemon to this school.) I mean are they serious? A puny-little Pachirisu? Pathetic.

I should still examine their profiles carefully, for they could be our next opponents, even thought we shouldn't have to worry, them winning all that crap was pure- luck. But luck won't be on their side when they battle us, but luck won't be on their side when they are battling us.


Misty POV
Oh please, is this meant to be a challenge? I'm telling ya, this Melody girl is all talk, no battle. Her slow and weak attacks are useless, even with a huge type-advantage. My Corsela, vs her Grovyle, she really should have the upper-hand. "Come on Grovyle! Use bullet seed!" The grass-type shot seeds at my precious Corsela, the attack hit head on, but it only left a few scratches. "Corsela, use recover." My Pokemon glowed faintly, then it was as good as new. "Corrrseeellaaa." It chirped its name happily, all pumped-up and ready to go!

My turn to attack now, for it was awfully getting boring. I decided to end it then and there. "Corsela, final blow. Spike cannon!" Missiles started shooting out from its back towards Grovyle, effectively hitting it, leaving the Pokemon wobbling all over the place, struggling to stand.

"No way that's that's going to be the final blow!" The third snob yelled.

"But I think your Grovyle says differently..." I giggled a bit, this girl really needs to get her eyes on her Pokemon, not that guy in the stands. Her green-coloured ace lay on the ground, fainted.

"NOOO!" She screamed. I rolled my eyes, I thought she was at least mature, looks like I thought wrong.

"Yes." I replied simply. "Corsela, return" A beam of red light shot out from my Pokeball, returning the happy water-type back into its home. I left a shocked Melody there on the stage as I walked over to my biffles in the stands. "Hey, looks like it's just you now May." I told her.

"Yeah..." She said with a sigh.

"So what Pokemon are you planning to use? It better not be 'you-know-who'..." Leaf commented as she narrowed her leafy green eyes at her sapphire-eyed friend.

"Don't you worry Leaf. I'm not using that Pokemon, nor am I using Blazekin."

A wave of relief swished pass me when I heard that. Thank goodness she isn't, it would be the biggest mistake in spy-history if she decided to use 'that Pokemon' against such a weak trainer. May's known to lose her temper and accidentally go all out, getting lots of people suspicious.

"Just promise us you will be careful" Dawn whispered, not wanting to be caught having a private conversation about this no-one knew about, we are talking out-loud after-all, not telepathically, wow she's being mature, that's definitely a first.

"I promise." She confirmed.


Drew POV
I must say that I'm very surprised, all three of the new-girls that battled, all won. Sure, they have the looks, but having the battle too? It must have just been beginners luck. But I can guarantee our win tomorrow, for they won't be beginners anymore after today... I smirked. Haven't had the chance to defeat hot chicks in awhile.

On another subject, I wonder if miss brunette will be able to grasp a win from queen . (Yeah that Brianna girl) (A/N: Sorry Brianna fans, it just had to be done...) I personally think it's very unlikely, I hate to admit it, but miss 'I love Mr. Drew' is a pretty good battler. (That's right author, give me a capital letter) The brunette, or rather that May Maple girl, she seems like a bit of an airhead... A bit like Ash I guess, but definitely not as strong. He is after all, the strongest battler in the school.

The stage lit up again, revealing a cheerful-looking woman, the MC Jillian. I think she's going to say something...

May POV
"So far, the three new-comers have somehow managed to defeat Melody, Veronica and Chelsea, but will the final battle of today result in a victory, or a loss for the challenger? Well we're about to find out! So without further or do... May!" The crowd erupted into cheers as I walked onto stage.

"A contest battle, verses Brianna." I chose immediately after walking up onto the stage, not that I really had a choice of who I would battle, since she is the last person left. I've already got a good game strategy, it's really simple, just use weak attacks, and act all nervous, works every-time. (We have been on many missions like this before.)

I can't be the one to get everyone suspicious of us since I am this mission's leader. (We had to battle to determine the head.) "Choosing a contest battle really was digging your own grave you know, I happen to specialize in contest battling." I mentally snorted, specialize my , . Won any grand festivals lately?

I really wanted to just snap her head off, and the thing that provoked me to think such a thing? It was her snobby voice. I officially added it to the list of things I absolutely despise. But on the outside, I just shrugged at her comment, a total contradiction from what I was feeling inside.

"I should just start calling you a loser right now, since it's obvious that you're no match for me." "But no worries, there are many people such as yourself, who have no talent, unlike me; I have many talents, so you're not alone." She continued to insult me. I would have removed her head from her shoulders already if it weren't for all the spectators, or at least snapped off a few limbs. And per-leassee, her only talent is to piss the Arceus off of people.

"Your poor Mommy probably got fined dropping you off at school today...for littering..." Damn that is really gonna get it. No one, I repeat, NO ONE gets away with calling me worthless and ugly. If any, she should be saying that to her reflection in the mirror. By now, the snob had already released her Pokemon, a Flygon, and the clock had already started to count down from 5 minutes.

Ignore her, ignore her, GAAHHHH! She is soo annoying! "Beautifly, take the stage!" I said as cheerfully as I could, but the shakiness of my voice was still visible, and that noticed too. "Already nervous? I knew you we're pathetic... But I haven't even had the chance to-" That's where I cut her off... I couldn't take it anymore, that , , ... whatever you wanted to call her, I'm sure it'll all fit her perfectly!

"SHUT UP! YOU ! I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE! BEAUTIFLY! USE THE SPEED ACE COMBINATION, AT MAX POWER!"

No POV
Beautifly looked very confused at this request, as her trainer had specifically told her not to use full power, but nonetheless, she obeyed. The butterfly Pokemon went into a very powerful Aerial Ace, using Silver Wind as a speed booster, and for appeal, collided heavily with the unsuspecting Flygon, as the Pokemon let out a shrill cry of pain. (Flygon) It fell to the ground, motionless.

The crowd was silent for awhile after the event occurred, but it was soon followed by a huge round of applause. May seemed to snap out of her angry-mode, gasping when she realized what she had just done. "Uh... guys, did I overdo it just a bit?" She hesitantly asked telepathically. "Ohh nahh... You definitely didn't..." Dawn replied sarcastically. "Way to go captain." Misty commented on the subject. "We really will get you some power restrictors after this." Leaf announced, not leaving any room for protest.


Drew POV
What just happened? Did I just witness the beating of Brianna? In one hit, no more? No way, it's not possible, yet it just happened. The people who just witnessed were all speechless, including me. THE Drew Hayden, speechless. It was so silent, that even a single pin-drop could have been heard. I could almost say that this silence was deafening.

"And with just that one hit, this contest battle goes to May Maple and her Beautifly!" Jillian 'MC'ed. Cynthia, (the judge) probably just registered what happened, because there screen showed a huge, red 'X', signaling that the opponents Pokemon was unable to battle. With that, the entire stadium erupted in cheers, claps and whistles etc.

"Tomorrow, these four girls will be challenging Drew Hayden..." All the girls squealed. Yup, the ladies love me, but anyhow, why wouldn't they? "-Gary Oak, Paul Shinji and Ash Ketchum. Be sure to come and watch what we know, is going to be a few spectacular battles!"

These girls may be great battlers at first glance, but them challenging us? Winning? No, not a chance. But even so, why not have a little challenge once in a while anyways? Dear Dialga, all this thinking is making my brain hurt, or was it just all the cheering? I don't know, and I don't care. Better ask the others on what their thinking, maybe it'll take my mind off things for awhile, and with that, I turned around.

Gary POV
Totally HOT chicks, AND pro battlers? How lucky am I? We better go introduce ourselves later to them. Oh, Drew just turned around. "Hey Gary, what's up?" He asked causally, I smirked. " My di-" "Dude, don't say it, that joke is way too old." He cut me off. "Haha, come on Drewy-bear, lighten up a bit, I was just joking..."(even though those new chicks are hot...)

I saw him twitch at the use of his 'pet name' the crazed fangirls gave him. "I advice you not to say that again..." He glared a death threat, (if that's possible) that said 'you say that again, you won't live to see the next sunrise...' I raised my hands in defeat. I don't plan on dying so early. So I changed the subject.

"What you think of the new girls?" He rolled his eyes, probably only came to talk with me to get his mind off them, I figured. "They're all phonies, probably used some kind of trick to win those battles."

"They aren't phonies." A voice popped out of nowhere, effectively giving me a mini heart-attack. Drew literally jumped out of his skin.

"Oh Palkia, it's only Paul, don't sneak up on us like that." I said, still taking deep-breathes.

"I was here the whole time. You, just have horrible observation skills." Insulting us? Really? I decided to get back on subject.

"So if they aren't phonies, then what are they?" I asked, genuinely curious.

"They are simply all Top-Coordinators, and League winners! By the way, where's the food?" Another annoying voice popped out from behind me. I shrugged, must be Ash, the last part totally gave it away, looks like he beat Paul to it. Wait a moment...

"WHAT?" I shouted in disbelief.

"Well they are really good." Drew stated, which I would agree to. "Do you have any proof?" he asked, we need to get to the bottom of this. Paul nodded, showing us his phone. I read slowly down the page, and widened my eyes when it got to the part where all of their achievements we listed.

"How is the title 'Master Coordinator even possible at such a young age? And most importantly, how can that brunette have 7 when I only have 2? The cabbage head shouted out in jealously. Yup, he lost his cool, I wouldn't say I'm surprised, that self-centered guy loves to be on top.

"We need to have an urgent meeting in our rooms, NOW!"


Authors Note:

Yo!~ Contestshippingrules here! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'll update as soon as I can, so until then, subcribe! Thankss~ :D