It's on

Future Unwritten

DISCLAIMER

I DO NOT OWN POKEMON OR THE CHARACTERS (sadly :( )


Drew POV

Here we go again, another incredibly boring morning at school. On the plus side it was quiet, just the way I like it, but in a few hours or so, this peacefulness will all be dismissed. I'm talking about fangirls, the fangirls will come running. I cringed slightly at the thought. Damn those obsessed girls are annoying. Especially that bacon, broil, bead, breed, wait no... Brianna girl, even though the name breed suits her just perfectly, that . I chuckled. She thinks she's dating me or something.

Moving on, another annoying thing I have to get through today, or more precisely right now, is homework. Yeah that useless time wasting work. I mean really, do the teachers really want to risk these charming good looks with endless hours of studying that may lead to lack of sleep? To stay this handsome everyday requires precious hours of sleep. Being this good looking really should be a crime.

"Hey Drew" I heard a voice and turned around. There I saw my best friends walking over, and taking a seat at our signature table. As Giratina Shadows, we are at upmost popularity, but obviously our looks also had a say in that too. Crazy and stupid ones my friends they are, but we all get along. "Yo bro, I heard there are going to be four new female transfer students coming in today." he started, "I hope their hot." he added with smirk. I knew that was coming."If they're as beautiful as heaven, or as ugly as hell, they would definitely fall for us by this time tomorrow." I concluded with a satisfied smirk of my own.

"Please I say within 10 seconds of seeing our prefect faces." I nodded my head in understanding. After all we are of the highest rank of the school anyone has ever reached, the only rank above us is Arceus Sliver and currently has no one in it, we were all determined to keep it that way too, since they have to beat us first, we'll be first ones to make it in for sure. We were the best trainers in the school and not to forget, the best looking. What is there not to like about us?

"Where's the food?" "This is still the cafeteria right?" A voice sounded through the huge building that was the canteen. "The food seriously Ash? Is that all you can think about?" "Well... I am kind of hungry..." He said sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck, embarrassed. "You ate just before you came here you numbskull." Gary said clearly a bit shocked about how much this little boy could eat.

But really, why isn't the cafeteria open yet? It's always open at 7a.m, which I'm pretty sure, was at least half an hour ago. I checked my watch, 6:38a.m it read. What? My clock said it was 6:45am when I left my house, so how is that possible? I was very confused. "Daylight saving ended today you idiots." Paul said as if he was reading my mind and answering all my questions, but that's not possible. Sure he did answer my question, though I still don't appreciate being called an idiot. But if it had to be one of us, it'll be Ash, no offense. He may be as dense as a psyduck, but on the battlefield, he's the real deal. Strong and unbeatable, and I admire that of him.


*Couple of hours later school starts in 5 minutes*

"So as the leader of the Jewels, and this mission's captain, I call this meeting today." I said, keeping my voice quiet, while also making sure the girls could still hear the seriousness in my voice. The tall structures soared above us. In a small corner of the field, hidden by trees and oversized buildings, this was the perfect place to hold secret meetings relating to this mission. That's why we were here. We all agreed to call it the official Jewels meeting place, or 'GMP' for short.

I continued. "I called you all here because we need to discuss and decide how we will keep our identities a secret; Cynthia said that later on after homeroom, there will be grading matches to decide our rank. I say not to display too much power as everyone will be watching, and they may I start to question us. Any comments?" "YES! ME! I say we give it about 30 to 60%!" The hyper little pink loving girl shouted out in excitement, adding an unnecessary loud squeal following it.

"Shh..!" Misty, Leaf and I ran over to the blunette and covered up, my other hand glowing a faint sky blue light, threatening to freeze shut. Her eyes widened, as she remembered a terrible past experience she wanted to forget, she knows in not just joking. "I'm sorry. I won't talk out loud from now on, until this meeting is over." We all heard her voice in our heads, due to the telepathy powers we received from Darren. "Okay, that's good, now shall we continue the discussion?"Leaf asked, raising an eyebrow as she did, we all nodded.


*8:35a.m, Bell rang for class to start 5 minutes ago*

Drew POV

"Today we have four new students joining us, I expect all of you to treat them with upmost respect."The teacher started. "Ohh… The new girls we get to play the heartstrings of." Gary commented mischievously, I knew he was planning something, and judging by the size of that smirk he's wearing right now, I'd say it's not a good one. "Come on in girls. Here we have Dawn Berlitz, Leaf Green, May Maple and Misty Waterflower."

3 really pretty, I repeat REALLY pretty girls walked in as the jaws of the entire male population of the class dropped, well all except for Paul, (no surprise there, he's never been into girls. And no, he's not gay) who merely shrugged, Gary still had that stupid smirk on his face, but I swear it's gotten even wider (If that's even possible) and me, who I believe only widened my eyes. But really, who can blame the great Drew Hayden for having a slight interest in them? I mean they are really hot.

Ash on the other hand, was drooling slightly on the table, but I think that's because he is asleep, that guy never pays attention to class. Wait a minute; didn't she say four new students? "1…2…3…" I counted using a whisper. Where is the 4th person? Everyone seemed to be thinking the same thing, as they were all looking around the room. All of a sudden, someone came crashing through the door. Or rather, a brunette with shoulder length hair and unbelievably sparkly sapphire blue eyes. What a pretty thing she is too.

"Hi, am I late?" she asked the teacher with a nervous smile."Uh-um, no you're just in time." Her smile brightened at that. "Now you are the all here, please introduce yourselves. Firstly, my name is Solidad, and I'm your homeroom teacher for this year." The peppy-looking navy-head started first. She looks kind of like a me first type of girl, I noted. "Hi!~ My name is Dawn Berlitz, and I'm from Twinleaf Town, in Sinnoh. I love all things pink, and really cute Pokemon!" She spoke energetically. Cute Pokemon? Please, cute doesn't win you battles.

Then the next girl started to talk. "I'm Leaf Green from Pallet Town Kanto, and I specialize in grass type Pokemon." I saw Gary twitch. From Pallet Town huh? If my memory serves me right, I'd say Gary's from the same place, I wonder if they know each other?

Didn't have time to think about it, because another girl started talking. "Hey, I'm Misty Waterflower and I love all water-Pokemon." She finished. The way that girl dresses tells me she's into sports, she said water type Pokemon right? Well then I'd say her favorite sport is swimming. I smirked, proud to have come up with such a conclusion.

The last girl to give a self introduction was just staring at me, like a deer in the headlights. I guess she's fallen for me already. I chuckled for a bit. Now any moment, she should come up to me and asked my name and number. swear to Arceus that will happen, but to my surprise she turned around and began to talk. I listened carefully this girl is fascinating; she doesn't look interested in me at all.

"Heylo!~ (a mixture between hello and hey) my name is May Maple, and I'm from Petalburg city in Hoenn, and I'm a coordinator!" She said with a really cute and attractive grin. Wait no, I didn't just say cute and attractive right? No, of course not. But I'll admit only to myself that I like her the most out of the newcomers, and her sapphire orbs are beautiful. Beautiful?! No just pretty, very very pretty.

Suddenly, a random voice in the audience shouted in a y tone of voice that could only belong to one of the s (yeah, we call them 'the s') shouted out "you girls aren't even pretty, and I bet your no good at battling as well, so what good is left in you?" The voice was sounded horrible, with snobbiness engraved into it, but that amount of snob, it could only belong to... Brianna

Dawn POV

The nerve of that... That , she doesn't even look that strong how can she challenge a 5 times grand-festival winner such as myself like that? Coming along and insulting me and my sisters, (yeah Dawn likes to call them her sisters) oh she going down. "Excuse me?" Leaf calmly asked, appearing to be unfazed by the rude statement, though she was clearly offended. "Your excused." One of that es buddy friends said while picking at her nails. How dare she use such a witty come-back and then pick her nails as if nothing happened? Ok, I've decided I dislike her the most.

"I bet you and your little things... Can't even beat me in a 4 on 1 battle." Another one of her y psychics said with a wicked smile. Just like a witch, what a . (Rhymes :D) "Challenge accepted." May replied back. "But on one condition, it's me..." She gestured to herself, "verses all 4 of you." She threw the challenge straight back at them. The other girl next to the supposed 'leader' was shooting a death-glare at Leaf by now, probably because she was jealous of all the attention she was receiving from the male half of the class. Can't blame her for that does she was born gorgeous.

Thinking that it was going to be an easy win, they nodded. Probably smarter if they take them down one by one, they probably thought. "Wait students..." Solidad began. "Since these girls are to be graded today anyway, we'll put them up with you for a one-on-one battle. If they win, they proceed to challenge the next rank up; but if they lose they challenge the one down. Understood?"

My girls and I nodded, as well as the es. May looked incredibly disappointed, as she didn't get to crush them flat, into little pancakes. The y girls just smiled evilly, thinking it was going to be an easy win. Oh how wrong they were. It's actually really bad luck that they're going single.

"I won't look bad in front of , so I'm planning to beat you people in a 1 hit KO, it won't be all that hard since we ARE the top girl trainers in this entire school, and the top of the second highest rank in the school, Mesprit Pink. The highest belonging only to my beloved and his friends." The leader of their snob gang said.

"Well I'm sorry, because after today, your rank on the school leader board will be knocked down…" Misty pretended to count her fingers. "Oh yeah that right… 4 places." She shot them a glare and smirk of her own. I clicked my fingers in a 'Z' formation at the girls' faces. "Oh no you didn't!" The one with Blonde hair literally yelled. "Oh yes we did!" Leaf exclaimed, losing more of her cool as every second passes.

By now the crowd was already really hyped up, and kept chanting, "Cat fight, cat fight!" over and over again. I couldn't take it anymore, I have to say it! I shot them a glare that said, ' listen' then finished with "Lets settle this in the arena."


Authors Note:

Hey~! It's me again!~ I hoped you liked this new chapter!~ Please subscribe, it'll be greatly appreciated! :D Thank You!~