Winwin X Kun (WayV/NCT)

K-Pop Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sicheng checked his watch for maybe the tenth time since he’s been downstairs. That was about twenty minutes ago and he and Kun had somewhere to be, “Hurry up! We'll be late for your appointment!" Sicheng shouted past his hands at his husband who was still upstairs in their bedroom. The younger wasn’t exactly sure what his husband was doing but was it important enough to make them this late? The older had said that he was only changing into more comfortable attire, but that was too long ago.

When Sicheng received no reply, he sighed and decided to go check on Kun. He wanted to hurry along and encourage Kun to speed the whole process of getting dressed up by expressing his eagerness to leave, but upon past years of experience of being together with Kun, he knew it was more harm than good to rush him into doing things. 

Once up the stairs he had a perfect view of their bedroom and the door was wide open so Sicheng knew that Kun could hear him. He was just choosing to ignore him and Sicheng rolled his eyes at the idea of his husband blatantly dismissing his words and choosing to go on his own schedule. It was a common occurrence and was happening more now that he was pregnant.

Kun was a strong man, but he was very moody while was pregnant. Mood swings got the best of him and they both had been dealing with them since day one. It was Kun’s way or the highway and sometimes Sicheng liked to challenge that. Sicheng was headstrong and when Kun was a more patient person and not pregnant, he would listen to the younger and do what he wanted. Sicheng was impatient and he wanted to go to the appointment that was for Kun so really, he shouldn’t be the one who is pushing his husband to go. 

When he reached the doorway of their bedroom he was ready to storm in and stomp his way up to Kun to tell him off for being late to his appointment. But his plans were thrown to the side when he peered into the room and took in the sight before him. It was almost heartbreaking and he felt his immature actions and antics whisk away in the wind because he was not the one who needed the attention. 

Sicheng had found Kun standing in front of the floor length mirror in their bedroom, staring at his reflection with a focused stare. He made no movement and his hands were placed on his five month pregnant belly, minimal movements creeping across his stretched skin as if searching for any semblance of what his skin used to look like. The shirt Kun claimed he was changing into was halfway down his torso, exposing the skin on his belly entirely. Kun was frowning as the tips of his thumbs were tracing along the stretch marks that were already on his skin near his hips. His frown deepened as he studied his body but it was an almost unreadable look. Sicheng had no clue what the older was thinking or what he was looking at. 

Kun was so lost in his head that he didn’t notice as Sicheng stepped closer. For some reason, Sicheng felt uneasy and he sensed something wrong and he approached with caution with raised eyebrows. Kun still made no movement and the unresponsiveness concerned Sicheng further. The younger reached out cautiously and wrapped his hand softly around the thin wrist closer to him, "Kun?" he asked, wanting to know what was wrong and what his husband was thinking about and why he was standing so still. 

Kun blinked at the call of his name, realizing that his other half was with him. His eyes widened as he continued to stare at the mirror and he inhaled deeply and quickly, sounding like a gasp. He snapped out of his odd state and quickly reached out to grab the hand that was holding his arm. Sicheng almost fought the grip on instinct but Kun was much stronger and had successfully placed Sicheng’s hand on his bare belly. 

Sicheng went with the movement and felt the smooth skin beneath his palm before he looked at it. Eventually, he did look down to observe their hands intertwined but still unaware of what was happening, he looked back up to Kun who was already facing him with wide eyes, "What is it?" Sicheng asked, the concern turning into fear as worse case scenarios ran through his head. 

Kun didn't directly answer and just shushed his younger husband instead. He eyes turned down to his belly, waiting patiently for something to happen. He wanted Sicheng to wait and watch without giving away what was happening. 

Losing patience, Sicheng shook his head and was about to ask again the same question and remove his hand to gather Kun’s attention to the issue at hand, but he stopped before he left the expanse entirely, having felt light movement underneath his hand. Still in shock, his brain tried to make sense of what had just happened. It wasn't the possible movement of Kun shifting his weight from one foot to the other, but it was the skin protruding, something under the skin. Something inside of Kun himself.

Kun snapped his head up to look at Sicheng who did mirror the action at the same moment simultaneously. Sicheng switched sight between Kun’s eyes and his hand still pressed to his husband’s round belly. He was shocked no doubt, but he was also so amazed because he knew what that was but still wanted clear clarification to prove his suspicions correct, ”Was that the baby?" he asked, his voice cracking in pure joy. 

Kun burst into a smile, his shallow dimples only adding the beauty to his smile, not even expressing half of the excitement that was coursing through his body, "Yes," he answered, even though the question was already answered in several different ways. One way was the movemen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter