Hyunbin X Donghan (JBJ)

K-Pop Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Come on Donghan, we have to go soon," Hyunbin called from down the hall. He was styling his hair in the mirror to how he liked it, bangs hanging in his eyes but not too much. He hadn't cared for his appearance this much until he started dating Donghan. He learned a thing or two, Donghan was always the perfectionist and was a willing teacher when Hyunbin had asked him to teach him how to style hair. Hyunbin had always loved Donghan's attention; Donghan had always loved Hyunbin's attention. 

"But Daddy!" Donghan whined, no doubt still in his spot on the bed. He had grown accustomed to calling Hyunbin 'Daddy' after finding out he was pregnant, a nickname Donghan claimed was 'cute' but was actually embarrassing. Hyunbin could practically see Donghan thrashing his legs and kicking like a toddler in bed, judging by his tone. It was always in a teasing manner but this time, Donghan was reluctant. He was complaining.

Hyunbin huffed and finished the last touches on his hair before turning and returning to their room. Their apartment was small enough that everything was a short distance apart from each other. It took him two seconds before he was back in his room and looking at his boyfriend sprawled across the bed like a starfish. His large belly stuck out in front of him like a sore thumb and it had to be uncomfortable laying like that. His belly was heavy as their son sat low and on his internal organs, something Donghan himself had complained about many times before. He was 31 weeks along and his bump looked bigger every day, including today. 

Donghan was whining again without Hyunbin speaking up, "Do we have to go?" his sharp eyes were still heavy with sleep from the nap he had just taken. 

Hyunbin scoffed cautiously, not wanting to upset his boyfriend, "Go to my parent's anniversary dinner? I think we have to, babe," Hyunbin reminded. He stepped closer to the bed and patted Donghan's soft thigh lovingly, "You have to get dressed and ready. We have about twenty minutes before we'll have to go.”

Donghan clumsily rolled onto his side and set his feet in Hyunbin's lap, effectively holding him down, "But I'm massive and tired and I don't want to do anything. Can we fake me going being sick so I can just sleep instead?" he asked, hand running over the stretched skin of his abdomen under his sweatshirt. His skin was itching too and stretch marks w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter