Seongwoo X Daniel (Wanna One)

K-Pop Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm gonna go on a run," Seongwoo announced, slipping on his running shoes and slightly adjusting his track pants. They still fit pretty well, a bit tight around his thighs, but that was why he was going on this run. To try and control all the weight he was putting on.

Daniel didn't respond verbally and instead peeked past the wall that separated the front entryway and the living room where he was currently playing with his daughter, Jane. Along with Daniel, Jane's head peeked by as well. She was an exact copy of Daniel and he had once said that it was like looking in a mirror when he looked at his daughter. The only difference was that she had Seongwoo's smile. Jane flashed an elated grin directed at her papa, "Papa! You're going to run?" she asked. She was three and a half and already had such a great vocabulary and sentence structure. 

"Yes, Papa is going for a run. Wish me luck, baby!" he beamed, turning to leave through the front door before Daniel stepped forward and stopped him. 

"Whoa now, what makes you think you can go on a run?" Daniel asked, brows deeply furrowed at the ridiculousness of his husband's statement. 

"Come on, Danny. I'm pregnant, not incapable," Seongwoo assured, hand going to rest against his lower hip where his belly was starting to fill out with the growth of their second daughter. He was twenty weeks pregnant and still very capable of doing anything he had been doing before getting pregnant. 

"But a run? Really? Doctor Ahn said light exercise, not mile runs in the dead heat of the summer," Daniel reminded his husband. The hand that had been holding Seongwoo's wrist dropped to rub at the substantial bump attached to Seongwoo's front. Seongwoo had started showing earlier than he had with Jane and it was incredibly noticeable. Just like with Jane, she was carrying high and both out front and wide. He was very round already and only halfway through. 

"A mile, that's all I'm going to do. I promise," Seongwoo tried again, but was soon shot down again by his husband who was insistent on keeping him home in his and Jane's arms. 

"Okay, I'm all for you going out and doing your thing and being a healthy father or whatever, but not this. Do you remember how you were around this time of your pregnancy with Jane? Walking down the hallway had you out of breath with how high up in your ribs she was," his hand ran near the top where it collided with Seongwoo's softening ribs. Seongwoo could barely remember that since he had tried to erase that embarrassment from his mind. It was easy too since he had had terrible pregnancy brain. He would have forgotten his head if it wasn't screwed on. In fact, he had once left the house to go to the grocery store and completely forgot to put on shoes. He had needed to go back home and at that point he was too exhausted to go back and Daniel had needed to go instead. 

"That was my first pregnancy. I'm more experienced and more used to being pregnant. I can control my breathing better and besides, I really need to exercise," he claimed, hand roaming along the softer areas of his body that he didn't like. He hadn't lost all of the baby weight from his pregnancy with Jane, a few lingering pounds on his body. Now with this pregnancy, he was gaining twice the amount of weight than he had last time added on with the six pounds he chose not to work off. He regretted that decision. 

Daniel cocked an eyebrow as if asking 'Really?' Seongwoo had grown out of breath making breakfast that Saturday morning and all he had done was stand in the kitchen and cook bacon and eggs, Daniel's favorite breakfast. Daniel had nearly taken the spatula out of husband's hand and did it himself if Jane had not been extra clingy at the time. She was not a morning person and when Daniel had tried to move, she whined and held onto his shirt tighter. 

Before Daniel could argue further, Jane wiggled out of Daniel's arms and ran up to her papa, reaching up with her hands. Seongwoo had thought she was asking to be held, but she instead put her small hands on Seongwoo's bump and rubbed around the skin a bit too harshly. She was still little and was learning how to be soft and gentle, "Bye, sister! Don't make Papa too tired!" Jane wished, placing a sloppy kiss where she could reach. 

Seongwoo frowned at 'don't make Papa too tired'. He was sure that he wasn't that out of shape that he would need a breather every other minute. This made him more determined

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter