Doojoon X Yoseob (BEAST/Highlight)

K-Pop Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You ordered a ₩50,000 pie without asking me first or bothering to save some for me?" Doojoon spluttered in disbelief, eying Yoseob with every ounce of anger he could possibly muster. 

To his luck, Doojoon had decided to check his and Yoseob's online joint banking account to plan ahead for what dinner he would bring back home to his husband, but the glowing red and negative sign of the amount paid to a purchase from Seoul's premium bakery had sent red flags through his thought process. Forgoing dinner, he drove straight home and hoped that Yoseob had not just spent their dinner money on a delivery order. Maybe it was mistake? Maybe their information had been stolen and some idiot decided to spend their first purchase on food. He wasn't so lucky though. 

"Bo," Yoseob mispronounced through a mouthful of pie. Chocolate tendrils clung to his upper lip along with ivory puffs of whipped cream. He was still frozen in place in the position in that Doojoon found him in, perched on the counter next to an almost completely empty bakery box. The only evidence that there had been any kind of dessert were the leftover graham cracker crumbs that had made the crust and the food sticking to Yoseob's kisser. 

"Then what is that?" Doojoon pointed with an accusatory finger. He sounded much calmer but knew it wasn't going to hold much longer. 

Yoseob swallowed the mouthful of the dessert still sitting between his teeth with a giant gulp and his eyes started darting everywhere except at his husband, "Um... it was cheesecake," he corrected, setting his fork back into the brown box. Now fully aware of what he had done, he was overwhelmingly full and his stomach was starting to hurt with the stretch attempting to make room. 

"Still!" Doojoon yelled, huffing as he walked past his husband and nearly slamming his keys on the kitchen counter across from his husband. He chose not to since it would truly upset the younger male. He braced himself against the counter and sighed, calming himself down a bit before turning back around and facing Yoseob, "What in God's name possessed you to order something so expensive? You don't even like cheesecake!" he reminded. That's why he had guessed that Yoseob had ordered a pie. Cheesecake was never sweet enough for him. He had always insisted this everytime Doojoon ordered cheesecake on past dates together. 

Yoseob his upper lip, surprised to find that there were sweet toppings sticking to the delicate skin, "Don't blame me! The baby was going to die if I didn't eat any!" he claimed, thin hand going to caress his very swollen belly, "You know how I get when I have cravings," he reminded the older. In his defense, he had been craving cheesecake for a week now, but his taste buds pre-pregnancy had tried to convince him how much he disliked the dessert. His reserve had crumbled like the crust of his cheesecake after he had watched a commercial advertising rather high quality desserts featuring Yoseob's craving. He hadn't thought twice before grabbing his phone and ordering the biggest cheesecake they had. 

Doojoon brought a hand up and rubbed along his face. Yoseob was impulsive and wasn't the one to really think about what buying such an expensive dessert meant. All the consequences it would have on his body later and what that meant for Doojoon's wallet. They were trying to save up for a baby and babies are expensive. Yoseob seemed to have forgotten all of that with the awful pregnancy brain he had been having. Their baby boy was due in six weeks and now they were ₩50,000 shorter than they were. 

"Yoseob, you literally can't eat dairy without having to stay in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter