JR X Ren (Nu'est)

K-Pop Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Come on Minki babe, please. Let's go to dinner tonight," Jonghyun persuaded, or at least attempted to persuade his younger husband, "You haven't left the house in forever," he whined in exasperation. 

"And I would like to keep it that way," Minki reiterated sassily from his spot lying on their shared bed, "I don't want people to see me like this." 

Jonghyun rolled his eyes, knowing what this was all about. Minki is more on the feminine side and even looked it. Countless times he had been mistaken for a woman or young girl due to his looks. It only worsened when he got pregnant. Right when he started showing enough for people to notice, people paid more attention to him and would ask questions. What they didn't know however, was that they weren't talking to a female mother, but a male mother. 

This had always hurt Minki since he wanted to be seen as some capable man rather than be treated like a woman in the way they were treated. He had to give women credit, they were treated a lot differently than men. So that's why when he started getting big enough he started to stay inside the house and demanded Jonghyun that he be called Daddy instead of any term by mother. 

Now here he was, twenty-two weeks pregnant and expecting their first son, Minhyun. 

"But Minki, I bet Minhyun would like to leave the house for once don't you think? You can get some exercise by leaving this place," he motioned towards the younger's force of solitude. 

Minki glared at his husband and threw his head back in an exasperated sigh and groan, "Using Minhyun against me?" he accused as he reached down to feel his round belly where their son rested, "Fine! I'll go," he gave up, throwing the bed's duvet off his body to get up. 

Jonghyun cheered silently so Minki wouldn't get upset and turned to leave the bed room, "We'll go to dinner, okay?" he suggested while grabbing his keys and wallet. 

"Whatever floats your boat," Minki mumbled, "But I get to choose where we get to eat," he stated as he stepped into the car. 

"As you wish," Jonghyun quietly joked. He knew how much Minki hated that phrase whenever he used it on him since the character in the movie that always said it was always saying it to the princess. 

They ended up eating at some secluded restaurant where everyone was separated by thick booths so you couldn't hear nor really see anyone. Jonghyun expected as much since Minki was so self conscious. 

When they finished, they paid and left the building, but Jonghyun wasn't finished with the night's date just yet. There was one more thing he wanted to do the one time Minki was out of the house. 

"Minki," Jonghyun called, effectively gaining the younger's attention, "Why don't we go shopping for Minhyun? We still need diapers and stuff like that," he brought up. He had talked about this before with Minki, but the male always shot the idea down because of his fear of being mistaken for a female. 

Minki hummed and it as a good ten seconds of thought and when Jonghyun was about to dismiss the idea and instead go straight home, Minki spoke up, "I would like that actually." 

Jonghyun looked over at his husband in surprise that soon turned into excitement and elation, "Yay!" he cheered in an uncharacteristically high pitched voice, "It's so much fun, Min! I promise!" he assured as he started the car. 

Minki nodded and stayed silent the rest of the ride unless Jonghyun spoke or asked a question directed towards him. He answered happily considering everything that Jonghyun said was involving their unborn son. 

They arrived to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter