Part Six.

She's Got Me Twisted~

A few days later everyone was up and ready for the big day. We had an early schedule before we went to go and pick them up from the airport. It was going to be good, besides the fact that every fan on earth knows that AJ is on his way back and I really don’t want anything going wrong at the airport... not only for our sake but ___ as well. Kiseop kept on telling me nothing would go wrong and that everything would be fine. I had NO idea where he got all of this assurance from but, I was seriously just praying that everything would go smoothly.

Getting to the airport Dongho and Eli ran off to the bathroom, as they foolishly forgot to go before we left, while the rest of us stood around and waited outside before going to find somewhere to get a coffee and some food.

It was early morning, around 10am so the airport was kind of busy. People coming back from business trips and people from overseas wandering around trying to work out where they were going. Oh and the massive heard of fangirls that were only a few feet away. We were all pretty rugged up, since it was cold but they were going to notice us all eventually. A group of 6 guys just randomly walking around the International Arrivals section of the airport... totally not suspicious at all.

Eli and Dongho came back a few moments later and we continued to Starbucks to get some coffee. We barely had any sleep last night as we had a bit of work to do, so we were practically zombies. A coffee was well and truly needed.

Hoon went to order as we all sat around and waited. Hoon lost Paper, Scissors, Rock so he had to go and to pay for it all as well. I was feeling really anxious upon their arrival. I mean being the leader and the oldest I just wanted them to return safely and I wanted ___ to be happy when she got here.

‘Soohyun...’ Kiseop nudged me as he tried to pass over my drink.

‘Oh sorry, off in my own little world.’ I took it from him with a sheepish smile.

‘Don’t worry too much, or you’ll get more wrinkles.’

‘I only have wrinkles because you guys are just so stressful.’ Poking out my tongue I then took a sip of my drink. ‘We should go back down to arrivals they will be here soon.’

‘Yeah, lets go. Let’s see if we can avoid all those girls out there waiting for us.’ Eli stood up and we all left the shop. Shimmy was behind us all as we wandered through the airport. I wish they would hurry up, the suspense is killing me.

 

Kiseop POV~

 

Waiting at the airport I could see how anxious Soohyun was, and I know he was just worried about ___. I suppose the older brother/leader instincts were kicking in and he just wanted her to get here safe as well as AJ. Whereas on the other hand I was dying to see her again. After talking with her the other week about us, I mean nothing major was said but... I feel like she wants to come back to me. Even though I can see how happy she is with AJ and they really do make a cute couple... I still can’t just let her go like that. I was the idiot who let her go in the first place, so I want to try what I can to get her back. I mean if she doesn’t of course I will be upset and I will blame myself for eternity for letting her go, but all I want is for her to be happy and if she can’t be with me and be happy, then I would rather just let her do what she wants.

Eli to my right was messaging his new girlfriend. I am glad to say thats it’s nice that I only have one person to compete with now... instead of both AJ and Eli, and it’s good because I know AJ would never try and beat me up, unlike Eli. He seemed happy, which was good but then you can never actually tell how Eli is feeling.

When we heard the call that their flight had landed, we knew it would be at least another 20 or so minutes until they made it through customs and out the gate. Soohyun was becoming more and more anxious especially since the KissMe’s a little way behind us were beginning to get a little loud. It was awkward standing in front of them and them not knowing it was us... I mean I wanted to turn around and say “Hey.” but it wasn’t such a good idea. Glad I thought about it before I did it.

Another 10 minutes passed and we were all rather quiet, I suppose we really didn’t want to be busted... even though we would eventually. Turning around slightly I looked at them all, I mean there wasn’t a lot of them... about 20 or 30. Some of them had placards with his name on it and presents for him. I just know they will freak for more than one reason when they see him. I just hope they don’t recognise ___ so easily.

There were also some there with other placards for the rest of us as well, hoping to have a glimpse of their oppas in the flesh. It was gratifying to see it, I always loved to see our fans up close and personal, we are all family afterall. Even though we had started promoting in Korea more than normal over the last few years, our Japanese fans were still closer to us than our Korean. We did feel sad for them of course, but we’ve always had trouble in Korea with being popular I suppose, but either way we loved being home since we use to be away pretty much all the time.

I looked to Soohyun who was now ready to flip out, you could see in his eyes how anxious and stuff he was... it’s like how he would be reacting if his girlfriend was walking down the aisle at their wedding. When Soohyun is nervous he sweats, I am sure he is but you just couldn’t see it. I just had this feeling that when it came to him hugging her he won’t let her go for a few minutes... so he better be last because I want a hug too.


 

Your POV~

 

Disembarking the plane AJ took my hand tightly and we went through to customs. Being Korean citizens made it easy to get through, since we knew what they were talking about. I know the first time I ever got here I was like “What the hell is he saying?” but now I know. It didn’t take long to get through but as I went first, I had to wait for AJ... and without him holding my hand I felt nervous. I mean it wasn’t just a normal nervous and it’s not like how I was when I confronted them in New York a while back. I was in between at the moment, everything was going to be perfectly fine but my brain wasn’t letting me think that right now.  Not only do I have to work out IF I still love Kiseop enough to get back with him or stay with AJ but I will have to confront the fans... that scared me the most I think. I just knew they would notice me and probably be like “Eugh! Not her!” and call me names and such. Hoping the KissMe’s would be civil about it was a long shot... I mean they adore these boys so much and would never want anything bad to happen to them, I know that, and I want that and more for them. I prayed this time I wouldn’t be such a burden and I wouldn’t mess things up. I’ve changed and I don’t want things to be so complicated.

Once we were both cleared we made our way out. I was expecting all sorts of commotion once we got out, but then I was also hoping for just a simple welcome from the guys and no crazy fans BUT even I knew that was a little bit too much to ask for.

Hearing all of the Korean chatter was making me feel a little dizzy, since it had been so long since I heard it all. I mean of course AJ and I spoke in Korean when he wasn’t sure of something in English but listening to everyone around me speaking it was making me feel weird. Feeling AJ kiss my cheek I snapped back into reality

‘If there are fans out there and if they start saying things, ignore them.’

‘I’ll try.’

‘They should just be happy that I’m back and hopefully not notice that you are too. They will eventually know but hopefully for now, they won’t care.’

‘Hopefully.’ I gave him a smile and he kissed my cheek again. Entering the arrivals section my eyes immediately travelled to 7 very familiar looking people. Soohyun, Kiseop, Eli, Kevin, Dongho and Hoon as well as Shimmy all stood there. Starbucks in hand all bundled up in jackets and scarves. Kiseop had sunglasses on, like usual, obviously he didn’t beautify himself before hand. waving over to them we approached and soon after the hoard of girls just began to make more noise. Clearly making a ruckus which many people looked over too they all avoided turning around, so that ___ would not be clearly seen.

We got to them and I said hello, Soohyun gave me a warm smile as Hoon and Dongho continued to chant “Noona, noona, noona~!”
The fans were now all to the right of us, trying to see AJ. I don’t blame them, they haven’t seen him for a year and barely updates his twitter which can be a little frustrating, but I suppose most of the time when he had free time he would be with me or studying.

‘I suppose I should go and greet them.’ Jaeseop spoke up, Soohyun gave him a nod and they left off together with Shimmy. Leaving me with the rest of them.

 

‘Well... it’s nice that he got a little welcome parade.’ I smiled as Eli took my bag from me which AJ passed back over.

‘It is, we’re your welcome parade too so you don’t feel left out.’ Hoon grinned, Dongho did too.

‘I love my welcome parade.’ I felt a little awkward, as it was just us... no AJ to hold on to, but I suppose this was going to happen eventually.

‘And we love the person who the parade is for!’ With a smile I held out my arms and they all smothered me into a hug. It was nice and warm and as weird as it sounded... I missed how they all smelt.

A few minutes later AJ came back over to me and the guys, it was time to try and leave. I was kind of hoping that no one would exactly see me on the way out but I was seen, my cover was blown. Even though I look totally different from how I looked when they probably all saw me I could see them all muttering and whispering to each other. He took my hand and we left the airport, with the others. It was going to be very interesting to see what chatter ends up on Twitter later on.

~

Back at the dorm I got to have a shower and change. Being in the same clothes for hours wasn’t fun. I mean, at one point I was in a nervous sweat on the plane so I really needed a shower. After my shower, AJ was next so I went to go and put some PJ’s on since we weren’t going anywhere and I could pass out any moment now. I was exhausted.

Walking out into the living room Yumi and Tracey had arrived, which startled me too death as I was mauled by Yumi

‘Yah! You’re here!’

‘Yah! You’re here too!’ I called back at her as she smiled.

‘It’s good to see you.’ Tracey piped up as well, as Yumi and I got up off the floor.

‘You too, it’s been a while.’ I smiled giving both of the girls hugs.

‘Only 4 years... no big deal.’ Shaking my head, I laughed a little.

‘Yeah four long and worrisome years. How could you do this to us?’ Yumi shook me by the shoulders.

‘I know, I’m sorry... but I needed to get out of here. All I did was cause trouble. Plus it wasn’t what I wanted to do but when Kiseop told me we needed space I thought, well thats my ticket out of this mess... thats how I was thinking until I met AJ.’

‘If you ask me, it kind of seems like fate you seeing him again... not like fate for you two being together but just being with all of them in general.’

‘Obviously, once you know them... you can never escape them.’ I shook my head with a smile. We all sat down on the couch and everyone but AJ joined us. I suppose it was going to be story time once AJ joined us, since well... we didn’t tell them that much when we saw them, plus the girls don’t have a lot of news about how it all happened.

‘How was the food noona?’ Dongho smiled from across the couch.

‘It was good, probably ate way too much McDonald’s but sometimes it was hard to cook actual food with all the studying AJ was doing and also all the work I was doing. Sometimes I would go 12 hours without food because I was working so much.’

‘12 Hours without food? Even we get food breaks. We might not get sleep but at least we get food!’

‘Well they wanted me to be as healthy as possible and apparently the best way was lots of water and no food. But after a while the work slowed down and I had time to eat, Jaeseop fed me so much one day that I was sick afterwards because I hadn’t eaten like that in so long.’

‘Did you lose any weight?’ Kiseop looked over concerned.

‘Some... about 10kg, BUT I put it back on after my doctor told me I was too thin and after AJ nagged at me. I know I shouldn’t have let it get like that but it was hard with all that work. It was more than what I’ve done with you guys. Pay was great, but we were treated sometimes, I suppose that’s how it goes over there. But I’m all healthy now. Getting fat actually... way way too much McDonald’s.’

‘Lucky, I wish I could have ate McDonalds as much as you did.’ Yumi pouted.

‘Well I tried to eat well... but it was hard. I mean being there for so long sometimes you just get sick of cooking your own food. It’s not like I could just leave my apartment go buy some Ddubokki and Soju and go home again.’ I poked out my tongue.

‘What else did you get up too when you weren’t working... like before you saw AJ again? Did you make any friends?’ Hoon asked next.

‘Well... before I got a job I would obviously go hunting for a job but it didn’t take long to find one. After I got the job, all I did was work and sleep pretty much, but then I met AJ and everything changed, kind of. I just added dates in there too.’

‘And then I made you eat more and more too.’ Jaeseop entered the room with a grin and everyone moved around on the couch so he could sit next to me.

‘I explained that already... but yeah I got fat. I suppose I should get back into dancing soon to get rid of it.’

‘Yes you should. We’ll need you again soon anyway, we will need to begin preparing our Korean comeback. Now that the family is back together.’ Soohyun smiled.

‘Yay, back to work. Just what we all want to do.’ Eli rolled his eyes.

‘Hey, we’ve taken a break now we need to get back into the swing of things Eli. AJ is back and we’re all here so I think we should get back to work.’

‘Well I’m happy to get back to work soon, it’s been such a long time. It’s overdue.’ Jaeseop smiled next to me, grabbing my hand.

‘It won’t be for 2 weeks, so you two have time to settle in.’

‘Yes, time to look for an apartment without interruptions. Looking for one online is so tough.’ I looked over at Kiseop briefly, he seemed a little down but I knew this would be hard for him.

‘Definitely, I’m sure we will find a great one nearby.’ AJ kissed my cheek. ‘I’ll make things easier that way.’

‘We should go apartment shopping too.’ Yumi looked to Kevin, who looked at bit startled.

‘But we have been... you’re the one who doesn’t like any of the ones I liked.’

‘Because they’re all small,  I want something big and comfortable.’ Yumi smiled. I can see where she is coming from, room for company would be good... since there are so many of us now.

‘No they’re not, they were all perfectly sized... remember what I said.’ He raised an eyebrow.

‘Oh I remember... you not wanting a big apartment so everyone couldn’t come over and trash the place. You just seem to love everyone so much.’ she poked out her tongue towards him. Everyone looked over to Kevin, Hoon pretending to look overly offended.

‘I didn’t mean it like that... I mean come on... they’re messy. Especially that one!’ He pointed to Dongho who was stuffing his face with food, like usual.

I looked down to my hand and AJ was fiddling around with my fingers. He did it often as of late, seems to be a new habit of his.

‘Wait... hold on!’ Yumi grabbed my hand away from AJ’s quickly. Lifting it to examine it carefully. Everyone was unsure of what she was doing until she spoke again ‘Is it real?’

‘Of course it is. Why wouldn’t it be?’ AJ looked offended and snatched my hand away again.

‘What’s real?’ Soohyun looked over.

‘The rock on her finger... how did none of us see this until now?’ Yumi grabbed my hand back and looked at it again.

‘Suppose it’s not blingy enough.’ I shrugged.

‘I thought it was.’ AJ pouted, with a laugh.

‘So does this mean?’ Now everyone was looking at us, I wanted to know whether me or AJ were going to answer Soohyun’s question.

‘Suppose we should tell them yeah?’  I nodded in response, as Jaeseop smiled ‘We got Married.’