Part Two.

She's Got Me Twisted~

Your POV~

 

After three months of reacquainting ourselves with each other again the two of us began to meet weekly and we would both spend the day dancing. We would go over all of the U-KISS choreography and AJ taught me what he could of the stuff I haven't learnt yet. I found it hard to learn the choreography from the music videos that were posted online, I got what I could but there were bits I wasn’t certain about and luckily AJ was able to work that out for me.

 

Late one night I sat in bed reading a book, I was completely exhausted but I was literally glued to it. As much as my eyes argued with me, I kept them open as long as I could to finish the chapter. Upon reaching the end, I only wanted to read more but knew I had an early morning ahead of me. Closing the book and turning off the light, I settled into bed and closed my eyes. Drifting off into sleep I found myself being woken up again by my phone, it was only a message, but it was still annoying.

 

“I know you’re sleeping and I apologise if I woke you.
If not and you see this before work... have a wonderful day at work.
But I was wondering ___...
I still like you, even after all this time but I was wondering if you’d like, maybe we could go out. Like on a date?
You probably never expected this, but I thought I’d give it a shot and see what happens.
Take your time in letting me know, I know it’s a bit forward... but it’s just a date.
I want to see if we are as compatible as I think we are.
Sleep well <3”

 

Leaving the message on the screen I closed my eyes again with a smile, AJ’s offer was nice but I didn’t know if it was what I wanted to do. Spending time with him was great, but taking it to the next level I wasn’t particularly sure about, but as he said... it’s just a date, what could go wrong?

 

~

 

Upon waking up the following morning, I felt that I had had enough time to think about AJ’s proposal. After getting dressed for my day jam packed full of dancing, I decided to message Jaeseop back

 

“AJ, hey.
I thought about it, and I would like to go on a date.
But just if it seems that I’m hesitant, it’s because I am.
I haven’t dated anyone since I left Korea,
but I suppose starting back up with you wouldn’t be so bad,
at least I know you :)

Just message me the details and I will be there.
Have a good day at school.”

 

I didn’t know whether I had actually made the right decision or not, but I wasn’t going to think of it as a date, just as the two of us hanging out. I didn’t think AJ was going to try anything I wouldn’t want anyway and because I still didn’t even know what was going in my head but I was definitely going to make sure I thought everything through before going through with it.

Jaeseop POV~

 

1 month had now passed and so had 4 dates, all going completely successfully. I was now sure of our relationship and wanted to make it official. I had decided to take her out on our now 5th date and ask her the awaited question “Will you be my Girlfriend?”

 

Currently I was on my way to pick her up and take her out, it wasn’t going to be a long night since I had an early exam in the morning, but even though I had an exam she was going to spend the night with me at the dorm to help me study my English. I suppose actually having a dorm room to myself had it’s benefits.

Reaching her apartment she was already waiting downstairs for me. rugged up in a coat and a cute scarf.

 

‘Why hello there miss.’ I smiled at her and she grinned.

 

‘Why hello, I must say... you look so handsome tonight.’

 

‘And you look beautiful, but when don't you?’

 

She smiled at me before giving me a kiss on the cheek
‘Let’s go shall we.’

 

‘I have something I want to say first, if that’s okay with you?’

 

‘Depends what it is, is it good?’

 

‘Yes, I always have good news for you.’

 

‘Well please do tell me.’

 

‘As you may know, this is our 5th date and after this date you are staying over, correct?’ she nodded in response, I bet she was wondering where I was going with this ‘I know I asked you to come and help me with my English, which I still want you too but also... I want it to be the first night you spend as my girlfriend, how does that sound?’

 

‘Y-your girlfriend? AJ did you just ask me to be your girlfriend?’

 

‘Yes... and no I didn’t ask, that was a sneak peak. I’ll ask you again later...’ I trailed off and ___ looked at me, confused. ‘Of course I just did silly, I want you to be my girlfriend.’

 

‘I would love to be your girlfriend Jaeseop... hmm first night as your girlfriend, you better make it good.’

 

‘Of course I will, it will be... well of what can happen tonight, the remainder will be after my exam tomorrow.’

 

‘Well I like the sound of that, very much. I won’t keep you up too late. I wouldn’t want you to miss your exam.’

 

‘I’ll be fine ___, just as long as I wake up on time... or we could stay up all night together.’

 

‘No, you will need to sleep before your exam.’

 

‘Regardless as to whether we sleep or not, you’re staying over.’

 

‘Okay okay, you just have to promise to ace the exam and you will get something in return.’

 

‘Huh?’

 

‘Ah babo, babo. Let’s just go.’ She grabbed my arm and begun to drag me along with her. Of course I knew what she was talking about, I don’t go to Columbia University for nothing.

 

Arriving at the restaurant we took our seats and ordered dinner. It was a nice night out, although it was a little too cold for ___, which meant I could be the gentleman and wrap her up in my jacket and keep her warm. I still could never believe that things turned out this way, I liked her for so long and of course typically I only ever dreamt about this, but now that it was all happening it was so hard to believe.

 

‘What you thinking about Jaeseop?’ she poked at my nose from across the table.

 

‘Just about you, how all those years ago I said I liked you and now we are here. It sounds so cliche but I’m still surprised.’

 

‘But all the love stories are cliche, you should know that. Doesn’t matter whether they start out like that or something happens that is cliche. Love itself is a cliche, that’s why I don’t take it so lightly anymore.’

 

‘I couldn’t begin to know how you feel, not after both Eli and Kiseop. I think thats why I am taking this slowly, I mean it’s not snail slow but still... it’s slow.’

 

‘I know, and I thank you for taking it into consideration... but I need to move on, and I want it to be with you. I know I will have to see them all again eventually but I am hoping not for a long time. They say you shouldn’t dwell on the past, and I’m trying not to anymore.’

 

‘Just tell me if you need more time.’

 

‘AJ... I’m fine. I don’t need anymore time, trust me. This is what needs to be done, don’t worry.’

 

‘I will worry about you whether you like it or not.’ I smiled and leaned across the table to give her a kiss. Just then the waiter arrived with our champagne, good timing.

Pouring us drinks he left us again, I was happy to be out with her. I had a feeling it was going to be a good night.

 

~

 

When we arrived back at my dorm ___ got changed into something more comfortable as I found what I needed to go over for my exam, it wasn’t much but it was much having an English speaker explain things to me, than trying to teach myself. Luckily I had ___ to do this for me, it’s after school teaching in a way but I got kisses from the teacher if I did well.

 

‘So what do you have to go over?’ she came back to the dorm and sat on my lap at the desk, wrapping my arms around her I rested my head on her shoulder.

 

‘I could go over you...’ I grinned ‘But I suppose that’s not what you mean right?’

 

‘We could do that too, but you need to study.’

 

‘I don’t want to though...’ I pouted ‘I have my beautiful girlfriend here with me.’

 

‘No... study first.’ ___ tried to move but I wouldn’t let her go.

 

‘Okay, I’ll study... but you have to help.’

 

‘I will, just don’t get distracted... and let me go.’ GIving me a kiss I let her go and she grabbed the other chair to sit beside me. With that, like I promised, we began to work, well I began to work while she just sat there correcting me. It must’ve been so simple for her just to blurt out all of these words and make sentences, I was envious but my English is so much better than it use to be, it was just my thick Korean accent that made it tough sometimes.

 

3 longs hours had passed and ___ was asleep next to me, Her head on the desk next to my hand. Moving the hair from her face with a smile I didn’t want to wake her up, but I am sure she was drooling all over my notes and were beginning to stick to her face.

‘Jagi-ya... wake up.’ I hummed into her ear, kissing her cheek.

 

‘Hmmm.’ she grumbled opening her eyes ever so slightly.

 

‘Wake up, you fell asleep. I’ve finished studying, so it’s bed time.’

 

‘Oh, did I? Sorry.’ she smiled.

 

‘Don’t worry about it. I’m all ready for the exam, but now it’s time to go to sleep.’ Lifting her head from the desk the papers fell lightly and she stumbled her way over to the bed, almost hitting her head on the bedpost along the way. I know how she feels being this tired, she’s been working really hard and dancing a lot lately. I felt like she needed to take a break, but we’ve all go to work.
Turning off the light I made my way over to the bed and climbed under the blanket with her, she was almost fast asleep straight away so I did my best not to disturb her. As I became comfortable she curled into the crook of my neck and put her arms around me. Although my plans didn’t exactly go as I wanted them too, it was still a good night.

 

 


More comments please ^^ <3