Part Three.

She's Got Me Twisted~

Your POV~

 

After dating for 6 months things between me and Jaeseop were beginning to look serious. We had been spending more than enough time together and things were getting more intimate. Spending nights at his dorm or in my apartment, it was just cutesy stuff but thing were definitely deeper than they were before.

Meeting AJ on my day off I skipped down the hall to his dorm and knocked happily on his door, to be greeted by his beautiful smile

‘Good Morning.’

 

‘Good Morning to you too.’ I smiled in return as he let me inside. Dropping my bag on the floor by the door he pulled me into a tight hug and sealed it with a kiss. I never Pulling me towards the bed AJ brought me down with him and I sat on top of him. Looking down at him I gave him a smile before leaning into another kiss. I still couldn’t believe I was like this with AJ, never thought in a million years this would happen... but I am so happy that it did.

 

‘How’d you sleep?’ he smiled at me as we pulled away from each other and began cuddling.

 

‘Good, how about you?’

 

‘Very little... I have an exam later, not looking forward to it.’

 

‘Then what am I doing here then? Shouldn’t you be studying?’

 

‘I’ve been up since 6, I’ve studied up until the moment you walked in. So I’ll be fine, just needs to all sink in now.’

 

‘You better be, I don’t want to distract you from your work.’

 

‘I will, don’t worry. I’ve got it covered.’ Jaeseop smiled kissing my forehead. As we continued to talk about all of the latest U-KISS news I found myself not exactly want to be talking about the group anymore, I wanted AJ time. Finishing his sentence I climbed back on top of him again and ran my hands up and under his shirt. Pulling the shirt up and over his head he took my cheeks and brought them down to his into a passionate kiss as one of his hands ran down my back and up my shirt as well. Feeling my skin against his fingers he pulled the shirt higher and higher until it joined his on the ground. Bringing me closer we were becoming more intimate BUT unfortunately someone had to go and knock on the door.

 

‘Do you have to get that?’

 

‘No... but I should.’ he stopped kissing me and looked towards the door.

 

‘Okay, well at least let me put a shirt back on.’ Grabbing my shirt off the floor I slipped it back over my head and sat on the bed, wondering who it could be. As AJ opened the door he gasped and immediately pulled the door closed.
A minute or so later the door opened and if it was possible for me to run away I would, but I couldn’t since they were all standing in the way of the only exit out of here. Soohyun, Kiseop, Eli, Hoon, Kevin and Dongho all stood in front of me, their mouths hanging open. Looking over to AJ he closed the door and came over to me. Not knowing what to say I just sat there, avoiding all eye contact.

 

‘___...’ Soohyun began.

 

‘Y-you a-and AJ?’ Kiseop stuttered, it sounded like he was upset.

 

‘I know it’s a shock.’ AJ spoke quietly as he pulled his top back over his head.

 

‘Since when?’ Hoon asked, I looked up and saw Kiseop staring blankly at me, Eli even couldn’t stop looking at the us.

 

‘We’ve been dating 6 months, I’ve known she’s been in New York about 9 months now.’

 

‘Why didn’t you tell us?’ Eli tried to approach me but Soohyun stopped him.

 

‘I didn’t want you to know where I was.’ I finally spoke, still not looking at them all directly. ‘I left Korea because I didn’t feel like I belonged anywhere anymore. So I just up and left, it didn’t even dawn on me that AJ would be here.’

 

‘We ran into each other one day, and I was glad to see her. After that we caught up and gradually became closer and this is where it got us.’

 

‘So you two are seeing each other?’ Eli tried to comprehend the situation, AJ nodded in response taking one of my hands into his own. Kiseop looked to the two of us and then excused himself for a minute, Kevin following behind. I continued to look down at my hands, I didn’t want to look at them, I was full of regret now.

 

‘Yeah, we are.’

 

‘Do you even think this is fair?’ Yumi came barging in, Kevin trying to stop her.

 

‘Y-Yumi!’ I was caught off guard, I didn’t even know she was here as well.

 

‘You’ve slept with 3 out of 7, who’s going to be next?’ Everyone looked over at her, shocked as to how she was talking.

 

‘Yumi, sweetie. You shouldn’t say that.’

 

‘But it’s true... Eli, Kiseop and now AJ. Just makes me wonder who is going to be next.’ She folded her arms over her chest, Yumi must be really pissed off with me.

 

Kiseop entered the room again, after a few minutes of silence. I didn’t know what to do. I felt like I needed to explain myself some more, but Jaeseop insisted that I didn’t have too.

 

‘You up and leave, not telling any of us where you were going. And now we find you and it just so happens you are now dating AJ! But the worst part about it all... Jaeseop, you lied. Why didn’t you tell us you knew where she was?’ Yumi began to cry, Kevin stood next to her trying to stop her.

 

‘He only did because I told him not to tell you guys where I was. I didn’t want to see anyone until I was ready... I guess it’s a little late for that now.’

 

‘Why did you just up and leave though?’ Kiseop spoke for the first time, startling everyone with how broken his voice sounded. He sounded like he was in pain.

 

‘You told me to leave Kiseop... don’t you remember that? You told me to go and take time apart from you... so thats what I did and after being by myself in Seoul for a while I felt like there was no need in staying, especially if I couldn’t decide who I wanted to be with, that’s why I left. I had interfered too much with everyones lives it was just easier for me to leave and start again.’

 

‘But now you’re with AJ now noona... you will still see us all.’ Dongho sighed.  

 

‘Minus the fact that AJ is still a member of U-KISS doesn’t make a difference, I’m not one of your dancers anymore, I don’t need to have any affiliation with you if I don’t want it. I like my life for the first time in so long. Why do you have to ruin it?’

 

‘We aren’t trying to ruin it, we are trying to work out what has happened. Don’t get angry or upset. We were all worried about you for the longest time, we haven’t stopped worrying about you. We all still love you so much, you’re our family ___. Just give it up and come back to Korea with us, we can get your job back and we can get everything back on track again.’ Soohyun knelt in front of me, taking my hands from Jaeseop’s. None of the other members had seen him like this before, pleading for me to come back to them. That seemed like what they wanted more than anything. ‘If you are dating AJ, well that’s fine with all of us... we just honestly want you back. Nothing has been the same without you, just come back... Please ___, please.’

 

‘I won’t be going anywhere unless Jaeseop is, just give me time.’ I stood up and adjusted my clothes before turning to look at AJ ‘I’ll leave you guys alone, I’m heading back to my apartment. Good luck with your exam later.’ Giving him a kiss I left, but not without Kiseop following me. Kevin tried to stop him, but he refused.

 

The door closed and Kiseop followed behind.

‘Jagi-ya, stop please... can I just talk to you for a minute.’

 

‘I have nothing to say Kiseop.’

 

‘I do... can you please just listen to me. Let’s go somewhere to talk, please.’ I stopped to look at him, his eyes were watering and pleading with me. With a sigh I grabbed his hand and the two of us left off.

 

Taking Kiseop to my apartment, I opened the door and let him inside. I didn’t know why I brought him here, but in a way it was so he could see how I was living.

‘Do you want anything to drink?’

 

‘No, I’m okay.’ he shook his head before he began to look around. Looking up at a wall he saw my old Japan tour shirt, the one he had made for me before I left. “Kiseop’s Girlfriend” visibly staring him in the face. Around it were frames full of photos of me and the group, but the one that stood out the most was the frame full of selcas the two of us had taken together. Approaching the photos he smiled to himself, happy that I still had him there to watch over me in way. Obviously I had never forgotten about him and still loved him, so Kiseop saw no cause for alarm.

 

‘I never stopped thinking about you after I left...’ I came up behind him and stopped ‘My heart hurt so much when you told me to leave, it was worse than breaking up with me. As much as I tried to forget I couldn’t, not when we had been through so much. I do miss how things used to be, but I can’t turn back now... I’m happier now.’

 

‘I should’ve never have told you to leave, it was the stupidest mistake of my life. Even stupider than when I kissed you for the first time. Besides the lying and hate that seemed to be floating around, I still loved you... I still love you now. It’s hard to see you with another guy, even if it is Jaeseop. But he told me he would intervene if he had too. I’m not forcing you to come back to me or Eli for that matter... but just come back for U-KISS in general. You were our mascot, our Energiser Bunny. You kept us going because you looked after us all, and made sure we slept and ate well. Kept us going when the practices were long and hard. You were practically our motivation, after you left we weren’t sure what to do for a while but then we were able to do something... but we knew it would never be as good as what it would be if you were around. The fans loved it, but they didn’t know what was happening behind the scenes. Hoon, Soohyun and Dongho were the only ones who seemed to function properly. Soohyun was upset for a while, but knew you leaving would be good for you, so he moved on as much as he could. I could barely go a day without wanting to burst into tears for sending you away, Eli was upset and angry, Kevin was upset as well. We were all a mess, we might not have shown it... but everyday I wished you would come back. I would’ve come and found you if I had’ve known where you were going.’

 

‘Kiseop... it’s all flattering, you know that but I live here now. I have a job, a really good one and a life and now I’m with Jaeseop. As I said before, I will only come back when AJ does, but in the meantime I am staying here with him, okay?’

 

Kiseop sighed before going to sit on the couch
‘If you ever change your mind, I will take you back... ___ I still love you so much.’

 

For a little while the two of us sat in silence, all that could be heard was the ticking off the clock on the wall and the sounds of the two of us breathing and occasionally shifting in our seats.

I couldn’t help but look over at Kiseop every few minutes, he did exactly the same. It was an awkward air between the two of us but it was giving the two of us time to think about what was going on.

 

‘Kiseop, I’m sorry for leaving.’ I finally decided to break the silence, and looked over at him.

 

‘Don’t be sorry, I’m the one who told you to go back to Korea. If I didn’t then I have no idea where we would be.’

 

‘Well I can imagine we would definitely be married and maybe looking at a family.’

 

‘I can see that too. Well the marriage bit, since U-KISS is still together I would think children would still be a mere thought, I wouldn’t want to put you through what happened again. That was hard for us.’

 

‘But we are here now right? We might not be together anymore, but we’re still here.’ I gave him a smile and became a little more comfortable.

 

‘I suppose it’s not all that bad then.’

 

‘No, it’s not. Kiseop... I’m really glad AJ found me. For so long I was by myself just working all the time and sleeping. Now I have AJ I get to work, sleep and have someone to talk too.’

 

‘You’ve always got me too. Now we know you’re alive... please just don’t lose touch.’

 

‘I won’t, just don’t keep asking me to come back to Korea. Okay?’ I stuck out my pinkie finger and Kiseop took it with his. Sealing the deal Kiseop joined me on the other couch and pulled me into a hug. Feeling his hug, I realised that AJ’s hug when he first saw me was nothing like this. It was comforting, but not as much as Kiseop’s. Feeling my heart begin to race in my chest, butterflies fluttering in my stomach. I felt nervous and sad, but was completely happy. After 3 years he had never changed, not even a little. It was the same touch I was use too, but, it wasn’t just that simple. There was definitely lingering feelings for him, there always would be. We had an apartment together, a cat, and even almost a child. We’d been through so much that it would be a waste to throw it all away, at least we could salvage the friendship from everything that we’ve endured together.

 

Kiseop POV~

 

When I arrived back at the hotel, I was wondering whether I was going to be interrogated as I went back inside. Opening the door Kevin greeted me and everyone just seemed to give me a smile and continue what they were doing. It probably helped that I had a giant grin on my face, so everyone could tell something good happened.

 

‘Where have you been?’ Eli stopped right in front of me, blocking my path.

 

‘I’ve been with ___, where else could I have been. I almost got lost getting back here by myself.’

 

‘Well duh of course you’ve been with her, but like why for so long? What’s going on?’

 

‘Nothing Eli, we were just talking nothing happened. It was awkward most of the time but once we got comfortable we spoke freely together. That was it.’ I tried to move but Eli wouldn’t budge..

 

‘I want to see her again, it’s not fair that he got to talk to her and I didn’t.’ Eli turned to look at Soohyun who just shook his head.

 

‘If she wants to talk to you, she will. Don’t force her Eli, it’s already tough enough on her that we all basically just walked back into her life after so long. Give her time to breathe and adjust to us all again. Slowly and carefully we must all approach or we could scare her off again.’

 

‘And we do not want to scare her off...’ Hoon joined the conversation ‘If she is dating Jaeseop, there is nothing we can do about it. But just don’t force her to come back.’

 

‘She told me that if we try and make her come back, she won’t. Just don’t say anything to her and leave her alone. We want her to be happy don’t we?’

 

‘Yeah of course we do, but I still want to see her.’

 

‘Eli, you will... just not right now.’ Soohyun put a hand on his shoulder and slunk off somewhere. I sighed to myself and went to sit on the couch, hoping no one else would ask me what happened. I just wanted to keep it to myself for a while.

 

Jaeseop POV~

 

After my exam I called ___ straight away, I wanted to make sure she was okay after today’s invasion. I know Kiseop followed after her, so I just hope that he didn’t do anything to hurt her. I doubt he would, but of course I kept thinking about it. Leaving the two of them in a room together could be deadly because you never know what may happen. Knowing her past, I know she could easily change her mind about being with me now and I have to admit, if she wanted too, I would let her. I wouldn’t keep her in this relationship if she didn’t want to be.

 

As she answered she sounded somewhat happy and calm, which I was really surprised about but I decided that I needed to see her.

 

‘I’ll come to your apartment. You don’t have to go out, I’ll come to you.’

 

‘Okay, did you want to bring some dinner as well?’

 

‘Of course, what do you want?’ I smiled down the phone, she was being so cute.

 

‘Anything, surprise me.’

 

‘I’ll be over soon then.’

 

‘Okay, bye baby.’

 

‘Well that was easier than I thought.’ I sighed to myself as I pondered on what to get for dinner. I was almost going to order some McDonald’s or something, but that’s not very romantic. Heading to an Italian restaurant I ordered our favourites before going to her apartment.
Reaching her apartment she let me inside and we began to feast on our dinner. We didn’t talk a lot as I could imagine she didn’t really want to talk about what happened today. It was probably a lot for her to take in, it was hard for me to convince them all that she needed space. Couldn’t help that Kiseop went after her like a lost puppy, but I would too if I was in his situation, but Eli just wouldn’t listen to what I had to say. I know it wasn’t up to me to tell them what has been happening, but I did tell them. Soohyun had an understanding, while Eli just refused to listen, but I think he was listening... I know that face he pulls when he pretends he isn’t listening. You can pretty much read him like a book.

___ cleaned up dinner as I remained on the couch, best thing about take-away is that you only had to throw it all out once you were done. Joining me again minutes later she practically jumped on me with a smile

 

‘So I see you are in a good mood.’

 

‘You could say that.’

 

‘I know it’s a touchy subject... but how was it between you and Kiseop earlier?’

 

‘It was fine. We talked everything over and agreed that we should forget the past and move on. Even though things are different, I am still friends with him and of course once I’m ready Eli and everyone else as well. It’s just going to take time, I mean it was hard enough to digest seeing you again let alone all of you at once.’

 

‘It will always be tough re-introducing someone into your life, but once we’re all back together it will be back to normal.’

 

‘And I’m pretty sure thats what they all want, considering Soohyun was practically begging me to come back.’

 

‘Yeah you could say that. I’ve never seen him like that before.’

 

‘Either have I, I suppose they all really did miss me then, huh?’

 

‘Definitely, I’m still kind of glad I got to see you first though.’

 

‘Me too, it would’ve been too awkward to see Kiseop or Eli first, I am glad it was you.’ ___ smiled at me and kissed my cheek. ‘Enough talk about those guys, how was your exam?’

 

‘Ah yes, well I am hoping it’s another A for my overall this year. I seem to be doing pretty well, I think it’s because I know if I get everything done then I get to spend more time with you.’

 

‘Plus, we’re both always busy which kind of works.’

 

‘Even though this is super cheesy as... you’re always on my mind, so you must be good for me.’

 

___ began to slow clap with a laugh,
‘Cheesy AJ, that’s even too cheesy for you.’

 

‘You love it though.’

 

‘Yeah... I do.’ she nodded. Caressing her cheek I pulled her into a passionate kiss, which easily started of our romantic night in.

 

Your POV~


After a few days of getting to realise that U-KISS now know where I am and that I’m dating AJ, I thought it was time to see them all again. I won’t lie to you, I was literally ting myself. I was really nervous. Last time it was unexpected, but this time I would be confronting them all on my terms.
They were all staying not too far from AJ’s school, apparently they wanted to come and surprise him, or so I gathered from the phone calls AJ has had with Hoon and Soohyun. I thought it was a nice gesture, since Jaeseop’s trip this time around was for 12 months, not 6 or 7. Apparently they’ve visited him on campus yesterday, but luckily I had a super busy day at work and wasn’t there. I’m usually with him almost all day on a Tuesday, but this week I wasn’t. I was really glad though, I could imagine it would’ve been like hell.
But today was the day I was going to face them, I really wanted to see Kiseop for some odd reason as well, not like in a ual way or anything, like a geniune “I care” kind of way.

 

I stayed at Jaeseop’s last night so it was easier for the two of us to get to their hotel, I live in the opposite direction of his school so he insisted that I stayed, plus I wanted to be with him so it was good. We woke up and had breakfast at McDonalds, I know classy, before making our way over to see them. I don’t know why I insisted on it being the first thing of the day but it was better to get it over and done with.

 

I hated being so nervous but this needed to be done, after coming around to the idea it was time that I faced my fears and come back to my family. I never showed it much but I did miss them, I would always dream about them and remember all of the good times. It was tough being away from them, after basically abandoning my parents and then these guys as well... I was literally on my own, but if it wasn’t for AJ I definitely wouldn’t know where I would be. I have a lot to thank him for.