Part Five.

She's Got Me Twisted~

Jaeseop POV~

 

It was creeping closer to our return to Korea and ___ had been talking to Kiseop a lot leading up to this. I wasn’t worried until she decided to talk to me about how she was feeling about him. She was thinking about him again, but I could understand her point of view. Seeing your ex-practically-fiance-boyfriend-thing again after so long, I knew her feeling were bound to flood back. I know the two of them left off on bad terms, we did as well. It did make me a little nervous for us to go back and practically resume where we left off, just with the few minor relationship changes. ___ assures me that she still loves me and wants to be with me and I see that, but I was still a little worried.

 

Today she was packing up her apartment, I had a few things on at school before I was going over to help her. I am sure she would be fine by herself because most of it was done but it needed to be finished by tonight since the removalists would be around tomorrow morning for her stuff.
I still haven’t decided our living arrangements back in Korea, I am 100% sure she will want to move in with me and I have no issues. We live together at the moment in my dorm, she still had her apartment in case anything happened, not like break up happen but like me needing silence to study or what not. But that was never the case, we’ve been with each other a lot since she moved in and she’s actually turned out to be my lucky charm with all my studying and exams and papers and all of that. My grades have increased a little because of her, she doesn’t believe me because apparently I am ‘A FRICKING GENIUS!’ but she’s my muse now. I want to do well for her and for our possible future together.


So I wanted us to move in together but I think for now we will be going back to the dorm and she will be with us until we can find a place we want to live. We need to talk to the company in the next week or so and make sure that it’s cool with her living with us.
I mean it’s not like its a big deal since we’ve all seen her at her best and at her worst, we’ve seen her clothed and barely clothed... well three of us have seen her with nothing on. And like wise for her, she is used to the lazy clothesless UKISS. I saw no harm in it and either did she.

 

Walking to her apartment I grabbed some food along the way, it was beginning to get cold outside. Although we wouldn’t get to experience an New York Christmas or a Winter for that matter, I was hoping that it would snow soon so we could have a cute Snow Date somewhere. Hey, I’m romantic. I’ve thought about a lot of things I want to do with her and a Snow Date is one of them. I just know when we get back to Korea we will be having a all sorts of dates. I mean I have to tell the KissMe’s that she’s mine now first, since they don’t know.
Even though I told the fans that I could love to be a campus couple all those years ago, nothing actually happened. Technically we’re not a campus couple but I suppose we can lie a little and say we are.
They’re all going to know that its her, which is my worst nightmare because of how things ended with Kiseop and Eli. The fans knew everything that happened, so I was worried what their reactions towards us would be when they found out. If they go around calling her names I am definitely not going to be happy.

 

Walking up to her apartment I knocked on the door to be greeted by a happy ___ who bounded into my open arms

‘Hi.’ she looked up at me with a sweet smile.

 

‘Hi, someone is in a good mood.’

 

‘Yes, I am. I should be... my adorable boyfriend is here now.’

 

‘Oh... where is he?’ I looked around playfully.

 

‘He’s here.’ she poked my nose happily before giving me a kiss.

 

‘Well good, I bought food... because I am sure you are just as hungry as I am.’

 

‘Yes, food. Thank you!’ we both went inside and closed the door behind us. ___ grabbed a blanket out of the box and put it on the floor so we could sit down. Most of her bigger furniture items had been sold, besides her bed since she wanted that to go back to Korea.

 

~

 

‘I was thinking we should stay here tonight, it will be the last time in a big bed for a little while. What do you think?’ I spoke up as I opened up my wet wipes about 20 minutes later.

 

‘I like the sounds of that, considering after tomorrow it will be you and your tiny bed again.’

 

‘Yeah, but all the more reason to cuddle you tightly at night... and also so you don’t fall out with all that rolling around you do.’

 

‘Like you can talk, mister 360.’

 

‘I know, we are both terrible. I don’t think we have ever had a night where we both didn’t fall out of bed.’

 

‘Nope, I can’t recall one.’ She smiled. ___ began to get up off the floor, only for me to pull her down again.

 

‘Let me clean up.’ Grabbing the rubbish I stood up and took it over to the bin. Turning back around ___ was now lying on the blanket on the floor, staring up at the ceiling. ‘What you thinking about?’ I sat on top of her and she looked at me.

 

‘Nothing... I think I’m actually going to miss New York.’

 

‘Yeah? How come? We will be back in a year.’

 

‘I suppose this place was the turning point in my life that I needed. Although I originally left American to get the hell away from this place, I think coming back and starting over was what I needed. You could say my time in Korea wasn’t the best.’

 

‘Yeah it was for me too, but after this I will have one more year left of UKISS until I come back here for another year of school and then I’m done. No more after that.’

 

‘I suppose thats good though, once you’ve finished school you can focus on music and U-KISS again fully.’

 

‘Don’t forget that I can focus more on you as well.’

 

‘And me too.’ she smiled. Joining her on the floor next to her now, I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close.

 

‘We should move in together when we get back, obviously be at the dorm for a while until everything is on track and then move into an apartment together... one like this. What do you think? You wanna move in with me?’

 

‘I’d like that. A new leaf in our book, yeah?’

 

‘Exactly. We’re old enough now, I’m sure Soohyun is living with Tracey anyway and Kevin and Yumi have been thinking about it. We’re all growing up and beginning to settle as much as we can while we are all still together. None of us want U-KISS to end and either will the fans... but we’re going to have to eventually.’

 

‘I know... you guys have been around for a while now. I suppose though if you disband for a while, do your own individual stuff... you could come back later and reform for one last time or something. There is still so much you have yet to accomplish and I think disbanding and then rebanding is at least another 5 years away.’

 

‘Soohyun is scared about it, I know that... so I am sure we will keep working as long as we can. Even if U-KISS publically disband we will always be a family... so it doesn’t seem as scary.’

 

‘Even though it doesn’t seem scary... it is. I don’t want U-KISS to fall apart or anything. I’ve made people lives hell but in the end, you seven guys are all I have left.’

 

‘I know baby, but regardless of what happens all of us will always be around and if we stay together, which I hope, I will always be around as well. So none of us should worry about it and like you said... it’s at least another 5 good years away.’

 

‘Well as long as you are always around I will be fine. But I would hate to lose the others again.’ she smiled up at me.

 

‘You won’t, trust me. We’re stuck with you for good.’


‘Yay.’ Kissing her forehead I smiled to myself. I just couldn’t wait to get back to Seoul.

 

Soohyun POV~

 

We were now only a few days away from our Jaeseoppie and ___ coming back. You could say the dorm was in chaos with them impending arrival. Even though most of us didn’t live here anymore, we still had it. Kiseop had been spending a lot more time with his parents and sister, Kevin and were spending a load of time together, I was living with Tracey now so I only came here when we were busy and Dongho, Hoon and Eli were still living here although I was sure that Eli was out dating again.
Honestly it was about time he got back on the horse, he should’ve known that they were never going to get back together.

Now we just have to convince Kiseop to do the same thing, but I think that might take a while.

 

Even though we were barely at the dorm it looked like it had been flipped upside down. The girls barely came over anymore so we didn’t exactly bother to clean it, but now that AJ and ___ were coming back and ___ would be staying with us well... it needed to be cleaned.
Kevin and I were on laundry duty, Dongho was “vacuuming” aka playing XBox, Eli was in the kitchen cleaning and cooking, Kiseop was sorting through what needed to be put away and when needed to be thrown out and Hoon was cleaning the bathroom, since well... it was probably the dirtiest room in the dorm and he fairly lost the game of Rock, Paper Scissors.

 

‘DONGHO TURN THAT DAMN XBOX OFF AND GO VACUUM THE BEDROOMS!’ I shouted down the hall. It bounced off the walls and echoed loudly.

 

‘YAH~ I need a save point. Give me a minute.’

 

‘I’ve given you 2 hours to find a damn save point. I am sure you would’ve passed one by now.’ Walking into the loungeroom he looked at me and then looked back at the TV.

 

‘Oh look a save point.’ Eli pointed out as he came from the kitchen.

 

With a huff Dongho saved and turned everything off.
‘If you don’t get out of here I will you up with the vacuum cleaner.’

 

‘That’s the spirit.’ I grinned before I left the room. Going to check on everyone, it all seemed like they were working hard. Although I know this isn’t what they want to be doing on their day off BUT they’re going to hate me even more when I tell them we have dance practice tonight as well.

 

~

 

After the cleaning we all sat down to dinner, they weren’t happy that we had practice after this so I shouted pizza just to shut them up.

‘So are we all going to the airport?’ Hoon spoke up.

 

‘I suppose we can all go, I don’t see the harm. We’re all excited to see the both of them, but we just have to remember not to overwhelm ___. We have no idea how she is going to be coming back here for the first time in so long and AJ has been gone for a year so it might be a little odd for him too.’

 

‘We can’t baby her though Soohyun, she’ll be fine.’ Kiseop smiled, I was glad he had such faith in her. I knew she would be fine, but good old me just wants to make sure she is.

 

‘Exactly, she’s a grown girl... she can handle herself.’ Eli smiled as well.

 

‘They’re right Soo, she will be fine. We’re not going to drive her away when we only just got her back., plus it’s Noona we are talking about.’ Dongho spoke up, a mouthful of food... as usual.

 

‘Okay, okay... but just let’s not overwhelm her... even if its not for her, it will make me feel better.’


‘Fine.’ they all sighed. Kiseop gave me a big smile in return. Did he know something I didn’t?