Sleep well

Tell a Tale

 

Lulu~

Luhan blushed at the sudden utterance of his name from the drooling figure he was watching sleep. Minseok had no idea that this is the third night Luhan sneaked inside his dorm room. And the third night Luhan had trouble sleeping. Minseok's face is an absolute medicine for any sickness, that is in Luhan's case. 

"Minnie?" Luhan softly whispered assuring himself that the oldest member of exo is fast asleep. Luhan smiled as he brushed the hair covering Minseok's face gently. The smooth and soft baby skin made Luhan shiver. Minseok was the exact description of adorable. Luhan chuckled as he softly pinched Minseok's cute little nose and run his fingers on the sleeping figure's lips. Minseok has an hard to resist kissable lips which produce that heart stopping smile effortlessly. "How come you're so beautiful?" As if hearing Luhan question, Minseok's soft and peaceful expression drew out a cute smile. Luhan stared at the sleeping man dubiously which died down when the soft whisper of "That tickles, Lulu" reached Luhan's ears. Luhan smiled and released a relieve sighed as he confirmed that indeed Minseok is still fast asleep.

Luhan stared at Minseok's face scanning each and every detail. He noticed how rosy and tempting Minseok's lips really is. He bend down to close the distance between his lips and Minseok's. The hot breath of Minseok making his heart beat in turmoil. Despite the cold air conditioning, Luhan was feeling hot. "One peck won't hurt, right?" Luhan asked the sleeping figure even though he knew that he would not be entertained.  Nevertheless, Luhan giggled at his silliness. He traced Minseok's lips and blamed it for being so damn irresistible. He was like someone with a sweet tooth and cake was displayed in front of him. Well, of course he would immediately open his wallet and have the cake. In this case, Minseok's kiss is sweeter than anything. He slowly moved much closer to Minseok's lips still hesitating whether to steal a kiss or not when a pair of hands s around his neck and pulled him into the kiss. Luhan's eyes opened wide in shock. Minseok chuckled at the expression.

"It's bad to peek at me while sleeping, Lulu" 

"How long you've been awake?" Luhan sighed at his idiocy. How can he not notice Minseok faking his sleep? The older member giggled at the eldest chinese pout. 

"I heard the door creak open. Can't sleep?" Luhan nodded. Minseok softly sat up hugging Luhan comforting him for whatever it is that is taking his favorite member's shut eye. Minseok eyed the chinese man who was frowning, his lack of sleep affecting his physique. "Wan't to sleep beside me?" Luhan stared at the smiling Xiumin and nodded softly hiding the blush with his hands. Minseok moved closer to the wall creating more space for Luhan to lay on before opening the blanket so Luhan could enter. Luhan smiled comfortably as Minseok's warmth  immediately work its magic. Much to Luhan's surprise, Minseok cuddled Luhan's body to comfort and assure the younger member that eveything is okay. Luhan can smell baozi's soft cologne that made his body shiver comfortably which made him hug the older member tighter. "It's okay now, you big baby. Sleep well, Lulu"

"Good night, baozi" Minseok chuckled as Luhan steal a peck on his cheek.before shutting his lids close. 

"Good night, dear Lulu. Have a nice dream" It didn't take Luhan long hours of anxiety for him to sleep as Minseok-dosage was an immediate cure to his sleepless night. Never had Luhan sleep so peacefully before causing them both to overslept and be woken up by the grinning faces of their team members. They both blushed as the 10 other members teased them as soon as they woke up but nevertheless both of them had a really good night sleep. Luhan was recharged and was very hyper while Minseok was more cheerful and cooperative than before. The rest of the Exo made a note to have the two of their elder hyung sleep with each other more often. They smirked at their plans.