Stare and Flares (Xiuhan part)

Tell a Tale

 

Enchantment

Luhan was the school's enchanting kingka, fall into his eyes and your deprived of the right to refuse his advances. He was the ultimate homme fatale of the school. He was the one enchanting people and controlling them into his wills, never did he imagine that he would fall into his current state. It was the third week since the young man had first seen the boy that made him crumble, Kim Minseok. The young chinese national transferred into his class and stole his heart immediately. Luhan was straight, he loves women and yet here he was sulking and pissed off drenched in the pouring rain. There were no successful attempts of Luhan approaching the warm, kind, and adorable genius who aced his exams last week, his fans made sure he wouldn't be. There was always interruption and less opportunities. The transferree was known to be someone who has passion for literature, classics, and myths, a genre of life he never touched before. Whereas Minseok was the cool and indoor type, Luhan prepares the scent of adventure and thrill. Luhan was the perfect hot-passioned outdoor type. 

"Would you like to share an umbrella with me, Luhan-ssi?" Luhan quickly snapped his brooding figure at the sound of the ever familiar voice, Minseok's. The worry-filled stares of the pure-hearted classmate of his made Luhan's anger dissipate into nothingness. Jealousy left his body and was replaced by a chilling warm electricity. His face flushed into velvet red making Minseok worry more. "I'll drop you to your house first"

"Thanks" The quick one word was all Luhan could mutter. His lifetime worth of experience with wooing girls washed by the rain and left nothing useful. Looking back at the school entrance, he caught sight of Minseok's favorite cousin, Kyungsoo. The young librarian stared at the retreating figure of his respected hyung. Minseok was way too close with the younger librarian, hugs and pecks on the cheeks are the norm for them. Minseok, the doting older cousin, would brighten at the sight of his cousin adding fuel to his burning rage. He did not hate the librarian though, the cousins are impossible to detest. Luhan matched Minseok's calm and leisurely pace as they head towards the gate. "Minseok-ssi?"

"Minseok is fine, Luhan-ssi. We're the same age"

"Call me Luhan then" Minseok chuckled, his gums cutely showing. Luhan loved it when Minseok smiles and laughs. The sound coming from his mouth is heavenly and the way his smile pierce his heart was something out of this world. Luhan felt his mouth twitched to a smile automatically. 

"What do you want to ask then, Luhan?" 

"You're very close to Kyungsoo-ssi, aren't you?" Minseok smiled at Luhan's question and nodded. He explained to his companion how they grow up together and how Kyungsoo is a cute child who always follow him around. Luhan simply listen as the older classmate merrily recollect his memories and loved the way his pitch would cutely go high. Minseok squeals sometimes as Kyungsoo's cuteness flashed in his mind making Luhan chuckle. The rest of the walk was comforting. With Minseok's persistence to drop Luhan in his house, they stood infront of Luhan's house. Luhan took the opportunity to invite the genius into his apartment with an alibi of it as him being thankful when in truth he just wanna spend some more time with the guest. 

"You should take a shower first, you'll get cold if you won't" Luhan nodded as he left the older man in his room. Luhan's parents are still working at this hour so the entire house is theirs to play. Minseok scanned the room not budging from his place, in Luhan's bed. The room was simple and clean. The white painted walls with posters organizedly pasted and the baby blue curtain dancing freely with the wind. Minseok liked the room. Luhan reentered his room with nothing but a towel covering his private parts. His abs displayed to the world and his hair dripping wet, his lean figure chiseled perfectly like a modern version of Adonis. Minseok blushed. Luhan walked towards his cabinet and dressed himself with a simple white t-shirt and faded jeans but his beauty still stood out and Minseok closed his eyes. "Your hair's wet, come lemme dry that for you" Minseok offered as he motioned the young chinese homme fatale to sit on the floor so he can do his job. Luhan gladly obeyed and plopped his body to the floor between Minseok's legs making the latter chuckle in amusement. "I didn't know you were such a child, Luhan" Luhan pouted. 

"I don't wanna hear that from someone with a baby face" Minseok gigled at the retaliation while drying the blonde hair of the school idol. Luhan softly purred at the ruffling of his head which go unnoticed to the older classmate. 

"You're really a child, Lulu"

"Yah!" Luhan raised his hands making Minseok laugh comfortably. Luhan moved his head back to stare at the laughing expression of the man calling him childish. It was new for Luhan. He was often called hot, gorgeous, handsome, cool, and many more but never childish. "I'm not childish and I'm not Lulu"

"Okay, okay" Minseok sarcastically answered as he stared at the glaring man below him. Luhan noticed Minseok's cute cheeks and pale skin. He was breathtakingly gorgeous and deadly cute. He reached for his face and as a way to control his desires pinched the cheeks of his older classmate. 

"Baozi! You're a baozi!"

"I am human not a food" Minseok pouted trying to take the pinching hands of Luhan away from his cheeks. 

"I said you are a baozi therefore you are" Luhan pouted the same way taking his hands and restraining it from pulling the man into a tight hug. Minseok chuckled at Luhan's cuteness. His strong charisma gone and the cute charm present. A charm only Minseok is allowed to see. Minseok felt honored to see such side from the school heartthrob. 

"Nice try, Lulu. Nice try" Luhan stood up fuming cutely at the random nickname his classmate generated for him. Minseok laughed as he watched the school icon blow his cheeks and furrowed his brows cutely. The said man tackled him into the bed tickling him to death. Minseok was sensitive to tickles. Luhan grinned victoriously as he heard the loud squeals and laughter coming out from the transferree. They engaged into a fight with Luhan attacking and Minseok trying to escape. "Stop, Lulu" 

"No!" Luhan grinned at the flushed from laughter face of his secret crush. With a single strong push from Minseok, Luhan lost his balance and ended sprawling atop of Minseok. Homme fatale and cute transferree kissed. It was an accident but Luhan could feel his retraints coming undone. As he pulled himself up, he saw the flustered face of his classmate. The moment their eyes exchange gazes time stopped. Luhan like magnet was strongly pulled towards Minseok. Minseok felt the same soft lips that accidently brushed his lips moments ago. Minseok let out  a moan as Luhan started to savour his mouth slowly exploring each and every corner, biting and the life out of him. Minseok felt his stomach clenched. Luhan felt his control snapped. He was more addicted to Minseok's taste than any other. There was that flare that slowly burned him. 

"Luhan" Minseok whispered as they broke into pants. Minseok eyed the lust filled expression of his classmate. The man grinned. Minseok wants more. He was addicted. "More?" Luhan felt his heart killed by the cute blow. He attacked Minseok's mouth with more ferocity than before. He was mind blown and he needs more of that sweet drug. He need more Minseok dose. As soon as they broke again for air, Luhan naughtily whispered "That's a punishment for enchanting me, baozi"

"My reward for being good?" Minseok slyly grinned making Luhan chuckle. 

"Your sentence for stealing my heart. You won't escape, Minseok" Minseok gaped at the confession but a smile formed. Like how he was able to enchant Luhan, Minseok was also enchanted by the homme fatale whose eyes resemble of a doe. He cheekily smiled and pulled Luhan by his shirt. 

"I won't escape so one more?" Luhan smiled as they started another tongue-battle. Minseok, for the first, left his ringing phone unanswered as he ruffled Luhan's head and pulled the man closer. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

a/n: credits to tumblr for the image. NYAHAHAHAHA. ~