Stares and flares (Kaisoo part)

Tell a Tale

 

Real Trouble.

Kai, Jongin by birth, killed his time staring at the librarian reading his book. The wide-eyed librarian that made his heart chaotic. The fluttering heart beat and the soft pulsating sparks electrifying his bodies was an addicting and new sensation for the school's kingka. The cold and uninterested attitude of the librarian made him more curious. Do Kyungsoo, along with his cousin Kim Minseok, was a transferee. He instantly became famous as one of the students who excels at anything and is a kingka material but refused the position with his cold glares. Sighing heavily, Kyungsoo closed his book after he left a bookmark between the pages. Their eyes met. "It is rude to stare at other people. " Kyungsoo packed his things as his shift is already ending. "What do you need?"

"I wanna be your friend" Kai took his bag from the table and hurriedly followed Kyungsoo who was walking briskly towards the exit. He bowed at his fellow library commitee member and accelerated. 

"I am not interested" Kai furrowed his brows. No one has ever turned him down before. Kyungsoo was walking at his normal pace not minding the tailing presence behind him. His eyes fixed on the hallways and his thoughts on his routines. Kai mumbled some words beneath his breath which the older boy can't decipher. 

"Why?" Kyungsoo was taken a back by the question. The school's kingka was a stubborn man, he concluded. Accelerating his pace in an attempt to tire his company, Kyungsoo thought for a good reason. 

"You spell trouble" There was no reason for Kyungsoo to lie and he was not one who hesitate in telling the truth so he fired it. He hadn't expected the younger man to halt on his tracks at his words though. Reaching his locker, Kyungsoo changed his shoes and was about to exit the campus when his eyes caught a shadow of someone walking behind him. He spunned his heels and turned around, Kai was following him silently with a dejected expression. He sighed. "You can accompany me for today but that's it" 

"Really?" Kai's expression lightened up. It was like he won a lottery, he was purely happy. Kyungsoo did not bother to answer as he resumed his walk. Jongin examined Kyungsoo's petite body. He was a walking personification of the word cute and huggable. It brought surprise to Jongin that they were header at a grocery. "What are you buying?"

"Dinner" Kyungsoo was staring at the vegetables with expert's eyes as he chose the fresh and cheap vegetables out of the many and chose his meat very well. 

"You cook?" 

"No, I do gardening with this vegetables and I do herding with the beef" Kyungsoo deadpanned. Checking that the ingredients for his menu was completed, Kyungsoo walked towards the cashier. 

"Kyung-hyung" the man behind the counter greeted earning an acknowledging smile from the short petite man. Jongin eyed the name tag placed on his chest. Oh Sehun. "Taozi left some chinese mandu for you to buy" Kyungsoo chuckled much to Jongin's displeasure. 

"Include it in"

"That's 7, 890 won" Kyungsoo handed his bill before the cashier gave him the goods his change. Kai took two plastic bag full of dinner ingredients. "Send my regards to your family" Kyungsoo nodded. 

"Yah, hyung!" A chinese man tackled Kyungsoo in an embrace as soon as he stepped inside the large apartment. Kai scanned the luxurious place. It was an expensive place. Two more chinese men gathered at the living room greeting Kyungsoo warmly before Minseok appeared. 

"Kai-ssi?" Minseok eyed their guest and smiled awkwardly before Luhan unknowingly grabbed his waist pulling him into a backhug.  Kai cleared his throat loudly. Luhan stared at him and smiled playfully before sticking his tongue out. "Would you care for some dinner?" Kyungsoo made his way to the kitchen after greeting Minseok warmly. "Kyungsoo's food is the best"

The food was certainly the best. Jongin glanced at the silent cook as he was crushed by the powerful hugs of his chinese step-brother, Tao. Minseok chuckled at the scene. If there was one thing Kai learned from the visit, it would be that Luhan is way too possessive of his baozi. Luhan glared at Kai for adoring the cute figure of the senior. 

"Well, I would love to stay but I really need to go now. Kyungsoo, are you sure it's alright?" Minseok declared as he slowly stood up from his seat followed by Luhan next to him. 

"I'll be fine, hyung"

"That's fine then. You'll come with us Tao, Yi xing, Kris?" Kris, the tallest chinese member, nodded as he stood up and thanked Kyungsoo for the food. Yi xing followed Kris actions and Tao, though reluctant in breaking the cuddle, stood up and sighed. There were a lot of bye~, we'll be back soon~, and hyung~ before the door shut close leaving the domestic Kyungsoo who was cleaning the dishes and the blank Jongin alone in the large apartment. 

"Kyungsoo-ssi"

"Kyungsoo is fine" Kyungsoo stated as he cleaned the table. "What is it?"

"Thank you for the food"

"You're welcome" Kyungsoo balanced the wares in his hands with carefulness. Jongin stood up eyes fixed on Kyungsoo's actions afraid of any accidents. He followed the elder towards the kitchen.

"Do you hate me?" 

"Not really"

"Why are you cold to me then?"

"Just so"

"Why?"

"Just because" Kyungsoo sighed once again as he turned around to face the younger boy and found himself too close to the kingka's face. Kyungsoo felt his breath hitched at the nearness of their bodies. He's feeling tingly at his presence. Kai lowered his gaze to meet Kyungsoo's escaping gaze. Trapping the elder's face in his hands, Kyungsoo was forced to stare at Kai's straight and strong gaze. He was melting. 

"Kyungsoo-hyung" Kai whispered softly. Kyungsoo forgot to breath as he felt the junior's hot breath on his skin, he can feel the spine-chilling closeness of their bodies. Kai was feeling light-headed and dizzy. He was like a drunk man. Kyungsoo's soft  yet musky cologne turned some engine inside of him. Kai was lost at the wide beautiful eyes of his senior before he crashed his lips to soft sweet and enchanting lips of the librarian. Kyungsoo taste like vanilla. He was addictingly sweet. "-soo-hyung" Jongin stated as he pulled away from the kiss for a break. Kyungsoo was blushing like mad. He was staring at the younger heartthrob with a fire in his eyes as he pulled the said junior in another round of breath-taking addicting kiss. As their lips locked with each other, the both of them felt so addicted to each other's taste. Kyungsoo broke the kiss panting for air. 

"This is why you're a trouble, a real trouble" Kai smiled as he pulled the petite man closer as he begged for another passionate kiss. Kyungsoo was too addicted to say no. 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: So I am revived from doom's week and is ready to partay! before that please plug an answer to the poll below~