Chapter Four

The Jerk Next Door

Chapter 5 (Surprises, Surprises)

 

Hello! I hope you guys missed me.  No? Okay ;( but so anyways, I am now updating the Chapter 4 of The Jerk Next Door.  I update so slow, I know.  Busy with life and busy with studying and such.  Also busy watching Superman movies ;).  No but seriously.  I'm watching it right now while typing this chapter up.

Okay go read...

xoxo bulgogiyumyum16

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Choi Haneul's Point of View

I felt my body tugged by the person whom I have cared for so long.  The feeling ached, but the fact that it's him who did it, gave me some reassurance.  

"If you make her cry, I swear to God, I wll rip your limbs apart one by one."

I turned around to see his face.

"K-Kai-sunbae..." I whispered.  Kai didn't hear my voice, of course.  He continued to glare at my ex-boyfriend, giving him the death rays.  Amber sighed.

"Ah, now look what you did.  Keep your mouth shut next time, genius," she scolded and bowed down her head.

"Sorry.  Krystal and I will  leave Haneul in your hands while we go take care of this idiotic faced looking friend of ours," Amber added and winked at me, smiling.

"Ah! Unnie!" I said, blushing red.  Kai sighed.

"No, it's fine.  You can take her with you already.  Besides, my breakfast has arrived anyway," Kai said as he ruffled his hair.  I gulped.

"Th-Thank you.." I said.  Kai nodded and returned to his seat.

I walked outside the eatery and found myself in a daze.  Why did he help me? How long has it been since I've seen him? Does he still remember the past? Is he living okay? My heart pounded fast.  Is he happy?

Before I could look back to check up on Kai, the school bell rang.  I grieved a sigh of relief.  I didn't ask myself why I was somewhat safe from having to look back again.  Was it perhaps...  I was scared?

First subject- Mathematics.  Not a good way to start my day, but to me, education is just something I have to get over with.  That's what my parents told me.  I need to finish college and in order to get to college, I must finish high school.  And the only way to finish high school is, by means, suffer through mathematics first thing in the morning.  I tapped on my desk as I looked outside the window.  PE has already begun its soccer game, guys from first group versus the guys from second group.  Of course, the girls from both sides are just standing there watching the males play.  I don't blame them.  Sometimes, the boys even take off their shirts to show off.

Among them was Kai.  As usual, he's the most popular one.  

I don't get it for one thing.  He's skinny, with only a few abs, but how in the world is this male so good looking? I focused on his face.  The way his smile outshines others whenever he scores a goal.  Kai has been always the type of guy who, to me, is very different.

Very different.

One guy noticed me staring at him.  He smiled and waved.  I blushed red and turned away.  My heart beated fast again.  Why...  Is it always....  When I told myself not to fall for Kai or any other guy...  I seem to make the same mistake over and over again?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(RING)

"Alright guys.  That's the bell.  Don't forget that the exams are in two weeks.  Study chapters 1, 2, and 3 please.  You'll need it!" Mr. Kwon said.  

"Yes, teacher." we all said in unison.  I quickly packed my books inside my bag and left for PE.  Amber, on the other hand, managed to catch up with me.

"Hey." I said.  My friend smiled.

"I'm sorry about what happened this morning.  I didn't know that...  You know..." Amber hesitated.  I shrugged.

"It's fine.  I mean, it's all in the past.  Between me and that guy.  Not Kai...  I mean..." I stuttered.  Amber laughed.

"Alright, alright.  I know you still like him."

"Is it really that obvious?" I asked shyly.  

"Yeah.  Whenever you talk about him, you always have that expression on your face.  And besides, love is normal."

I nodded slowly.

"I guess..  But like..  I just don't want to make the same mistake over and over again," I said.  Amber put her arms around my shoulders and patted me on the back.

"Don't worry.  You've only dated two guys:  Kai and that jerk.  You're still starting," she said and went to her locker room to get changed.  I blinked for a moment and smiled softly.

Maybe she's right.  Amber has dated at least five guys.  I don't know how but she has that charm around her.  I opened my locker door and shut it close.  In this school, the lockers are not the same as the outside world.  We all have our spaces, also known as rooms.  Therefore, guys and girls don't really see each other change into their PE clothes.  Nope, everything is unseen.  I removed and put on my outfits quickly.  But before I even reached for the shorts, someone came in.  

I turned around to see Kai, sweating as if he was being chased or something.

"Kai-sunbae?" I said.  Kai walked in front of me as he gave me the "be silence" look.  

"Kai, where the hell are you?! KAI!" a girl screamed.  I fidgeted, tempted to run out the door and reveal where Kai is.   I couldn't...  Because right when the door opened, I was immediately pushed against the wall by my sunbae, trapped me with his arms, and crashed his lips against mine.

Oh my god...  I'm kissing the man of my dreams...

"Kai! Who in the world is this girl?" the female who was calling out his name asked.  Kai quickly broke off the kiss and smirked at me.  He knows...  

"She's my girlfriend of course."

I dropped my jaw.  Kai is smiling.  The girl that asked the question clenched her fists.  

 

Dear mom and dad in heaven...  What in the world is going on???

 

 

 

Chapter 5 (Surprises, Surprises)

E N D

Did you guys enjoy it? Please tell me! I'm really sorry again for the late update! 

Vote! Comment! And Subscribe!!! 

xoxo bulgogiyumyum16