Chapter Two

The Jerk Next Door

Chapter 2 (Unexpected Meeting)

Have you guys heard of a woman who never cried? And then when she found love and her love died, the woman then actually cried her heart out? I don't know if you have heard of that woman.  But just wanna share out.  Oh and by the way, it's a manga ;)

This entire chapter is going to be based on Choi Haneul's POV.

Enjoy, my pretties!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Choi Haneul's Point of View)

The sound of my alarm clock awoken to my surprise.  Noisy, but it was worth it.  Trust me, I am a very heavy sleeper.  My parents never really had a problem with that.  Except for the fact that they have to wake me up if the alarm didn't.  However, they're not here anymore.  They've gone to a better place.

I passed by their pictures that were taped on the side of my bedroom.  I then put on my school uniform (a one-piece colored white) and a dark blue blazer.  It's not summer anymore.  In fact, it's already the beginning of winter.

I looked outside my bedroom window to find my friends Krsytal and Amber, waiting for me.  They're two years older than me so that means they get to hang out with all the popular guys.  They are part of the kingkas.   Must be nice for that.  I don't even remember how we became friends.

Walking my way towards the entrance door, I opened it wide, letting the two girls in.  Krystal is very different from me. She has such wavy, luscious brown hair.  I have black, dead ones.  Amber has a boy-ish personality and features.  No wonder she can easily talk to guys at school.

I greeted them with a bow and a good morning and smiled.

"Hey guys, you two are early today," I said.  Krystal laughed.

"Well, I have to meet up with someone but I figured I have to wait for you.  Amber is gonna meet up with Henry later actually," she said.

"Really? Wait are you two dating?" I asked.  Amber shook her head.

"Nah, as if that's gonna happen.  He's so much more so yeah," she stated.  I nodded suspciously and eye smiled.

"Anyways, I was just grabbing a bite to eat since I'm not in the mood for cooking," I said as I grabbed my brown backpack.  

Krystal clapped her hands together.

"Great because that person I told you about that I was gonna meet up with told me to go to that diner in front of the school.  He said he's gonna be there."

I shivered.

"What's wrong?" Amber asked.

"Umm..  He? Who is he?"

"Dude calm down.  It's only Krsytal's boyfriend."

Krystal nodded excitedly.

"He's back from his Japan vacation with the family," she squealed.  I massaged the ends of my forehead.

"Alright fine.  But I better have something to eat while you two lovebirds smush your faces together.  You're treating me."

Amber chuckled and dragged me with her out while Krystal closed the front door locked.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Soft music greeted the three of us as we walked in the diner.  Students from the same school we go to all spread around.  Even the student council is here having breakfast.  Seems like the president is having fun with his new girlfriend.

"Krystal, over here!" a boy said.  Him and two other boys are sitting all in a couch next to a fire.  Krystal shrieked one of her loudest ones that nearly busted my ear out.  She then hopped on his legs and giggled.  I froze on my spot.  A guy is on the view.

"Oh, Key.  This is Choi Haneul but you can call her Haneul.  Haneul this is my boyfriend, Key," Krystal said.  I shakingly reached out my hand for a handshake.  Key smiled and shook it warmly.

"Well pleased to meet you.  Krsytal has been talking non stop about her Haneul being her little sister and all," he said and winked.  I nodded nervously.

"Y-Yeah...  Sure.  N-Nice to meet you t-too,"I stuttered.  Amber high fived and fist bumped the other two guys next to Key.  One of them is Henry.  Go figure.  The other guy I'm not so sure...  Looks like...

I widened my eyes.  That's the guy who dumped me in middle school.  He's the one who I first dated.  I spun around trying to hide my face.  The guy seemed to notice and chuckled.

"Choi Haneul? Long time no see.  I never knew you would make it to Seoul High School." I gritted my teeth.

Oh...  

Then my vision out.  It was as if someone was covering my eyes.  Who?

 

 

Chapter 2 (Unexpected Meeting)

E N D

Did you guys like this one? Upvote, comment, and fan!

For those who don't really ship Krystal with Key, please don't be mad...  I just randomly picked a guy from Shinee.

DON'T JUDGE ME PLEASE ;(  or else I will cry my heart out.

JK.  I will type out the next chapter the upcoming weekend.  I might do Kai's point of view this time.

Or no ;) I'll see.

xoxo bulgogiyumyum16