Christmas Special

Luhan : Over-Protective Lad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m going to help you get a safe apartment first , before I go back to Korea .” Luhan dragged Eunhye’s luggage and his as they hailed a cab , outside of the airport of UK . (ok , I have no idea if uk “works “ like this . lol)

“I wish you could go back to Korea soon .” You hissed and punched his arm .

As usual , he’s just being over-protective .

-


"Alright , class , today , we have a new student from South Korea , she's Park Eunhye . Let's welcome her !" The teacher and students clapped as you stepped into the classroom .

"U-Uhm , and who's that ?" The teacher pointed at the guy outside the classroom window . All of you turned to look and you rolled your eyes because it's Luhan .

"I-I'm s-sorry ... he is m-my boyfriend ?" You stuttered as you spoke your first english sentence in class . The students then howled as if it's an exciting thing to know from you .

"Oh ! Your boyfriend ! But what's he doing here ? Is he a new student ?" The teacher then threw another english question at you .

You started to panic as you were afraid you would answer wrongly or weirdly .

'He's h-here to see me . U-Uhm ... bodyguard ? You know bodyguard ?" 

The students started laughing at you . 

"Bodyguard ? Who does she think she is ?" A guy in the front row asked . Oh god , you feel like getting out of the classroom now . Then a knock came from the door .

"I’m sorry to interrupt but I’m Luhan , Park Eunhye’s boyfriend . I’ll be waiting for her to end her lesson outside the classroom .” Luhan spoke in fluent English .

“Oh my god , that’s your boyfriend ? He’s so cute .” one of the girls squealed .

You were kind off embarrassed to give so much to the rest since it’s your first day of school .

“Luhan , you can walk around the school first , ok ?” you whispered to Luhan and pushed him slightly , telling him to go off . Luhan nodded and smiled as he bowed and made his way out of the classroom .

That’s how your first day of school in UK started .

-

 

3 weeks later …

It has been 2 weeks since Luhan went back to Korea . And yes , you do feel lonely without him but you should know that it’s for your own good to take things seriously in UK now .

After a spending a whole afternoon in school , you’ve finally reached home after finishing your first project today . You had yourself a good bathe and headed to your room . You then remembered that tomorrow’s Christmas Day . You switched on your laptop and went onto Skype to see if Luhan’s online or not . But he wasn’t . Instead , you’re welcomed with tons of messages and missed calls from him , after not chatting with him for a week .

 

17 December 2013

Luhan : Hey babe <3              13:05

Luhan : Eunhyeeeeee ~ I’m bored . Come online quick !                  13:15

Luhan : Where are you ?!             13:45

Luhan : BABE !!!!           14:00

One missed call from Luhan .

 

Yes , so on and so forth for a week . These messages … You sighed as you quickly reply him with a ‘Hi’ . Then you went on doing your stuff online .

 

An hour later , your Skype window finally blinked with an orange flash . You quickly pressed and saw Luhan online and had replied to you .

 

Luhan : Hi only ? ;(              18:27

 

You smiled and quickly replied him with a smiley face .

 

Eunhye : Hi there my boyfriend ^.^               18:28

Luhan : I miss you . Where were you for a week ? You’ll just abandon me after I’ve left UK just two weeks ago ? Aren’t you a little bit too excited to meet new guys there ? ;(                18:29

Eunhye : Don’t you start this again :(                    18:29

Luhan : Who knows ~           18:30

Luhan : Did you meet any hot guys there ?           18:30

 

You rolled your eyes . He’s up to it again .

Eunhye : No .       18:30

Luhan : Bieber ?              18:31

Eunhye : NO . Luhan , stop it before I go offline this instant !                  18:31

Luhan : Okay , I got to go . See ya !                 18:32

WHAT ?! SEE YA ?! You frowned and exited the chat , as you bit onto your finger . What’s with him ? Then you opened up his chat again .

 

Eunhye : ok bye , Merry Christmas … in advance          18:34

 

Then you shut your computer and went to watch the TV . After a couple of minutes , a text arrived and you opened it . It’s from Jason , your Literature class’s desk partner .

 

From : Jason

Hey Anne ! Wanna go out and grab some dinner ?

 

To : Jason

Why not ? I’ll get prepared first .

 

From : Jason

Okay then . See ya at Dominos Pizza !

 

-

With that , you went out and met up with Jason . It was just a ten minutes walk from your house .

“So , how’s do you feel about UK ? It’s going to be a month soon .” Jason asked .

You looked around , “I’m fine . Still trying to get used to the environment here .”

“Hey Anne , don’t mind me asking you a question ?” Jason looked at you and smiled .

“Sure . Why not ?” You smiled back as you gulped down the glass of iced water .

“Do you have a boyfriend right now ?”

You paused and gulped , looking at him with eyes widened . You forced a laugh out , “sorry ?”

“Do you have a boyfriend right now ?” Jason asked once more , blushing .

You felt sorry for him right now . You’re gonna break his heart if you tell him yes , you do have a boyfriend and he’s in Korea  .

You then gave him a big smile and cupped the hands sincerely .

“Jason . Promise me you won’t be sad and we’ll still be friends ?”

Jason bit his lip and turned away slowly but he then turned his head back with a smile again , as he cupped your hands , “does it hurt to say the truth ?”

He laughed and let go of your hands , “he must be blessed to have you as his girlfriend .”

You thought a little while . Maybe .

“Nope , I’m blessed to have him as my boyfriend .”

You then shot him a look and took your empty cup up , “friends ?”

“Friends !” Jason then tapped his cup with yours and he drank his drink down .

Then , he decided to walk to back to your apartment and you both bade goodbye . Then , you ended your night like this , without even thinking what would happen later .

-

Your alarm went off at 9am in the morning . You got up groggily and went out of your bedroom , into the bathroom .

Sizzling sound were made . Toasted bread aroma filled the air with bacon and ham . You felt so happy to be able to smell this in the morning . You stepped into the bathroom , got your teeth brushed and splashed cold water

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter