Fill the cracks of the broken heart

Luhan : Over-Protective Lad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day after day and slowly , it has been a week and a half . A whole week of the short holiday , none of you called or texted each other .  Neither do the both of you hang out with each other nor talk to each other in school , when school reopened .

The whole school knew about this situation . Some tried to cheer Luhan up , some tried to cheer you up but the thing was , none of those have anything to do to improve this relationship . It’s falling apart slowly . From the day you both quarreled , till today , everything’s getting worse .

“Why did you lie to me again , Eunhye !” Jihae facepalmed herself .

“First , you told me that Luhan’s worried because you’ll be there alone ? Then you told me you both would talk things out and no one would leave the house till things have been talked out . And now you told me that things are getting better between you and Luhan ? I DON’T SEE IT , EUNHYE !” Jihae shook the frozen Eunhye on the bench .

“I-I—“ Eunhye muttered but haven’t she thought of what to say , her tears came down quicker than her words .

“The truth is , Luhan’s being unreasonable , he’s not trusting you , he walked out of the house even before things were talked out and Luhan haven’t been talking to you for a week and still counting ! HE’S BEING TOO OVER-PROTECTIVE !” Jihae wiped Eunhye’s tears away , “tell me the truth if you still treat me as your best friend , okay ?”

Then she pulled Eunhye in for a warm hug .

“I-I just don’t know why Luhan objects me going to UK ! It’s for my future !”

-

“Look what you’ve done , Luhan .” Baekhyun sighed as EXO peeped at Jihae and Eunhye from a far distance , behind a pillar .

Luhan clenched his fist and punched the wall , “I’m just a hopeless idiot .”

Suho and Kris stopped Luhan , “hey , things can be solved if you both could just sit down , relax and have a talk that respects each other .”

“I don’t know what to do anymore ! I don’t know why Eunhye wants to go to UK !” Luhan growled in distress , “I mean , we can still have a great future here , in Korea TOGETHER !”

Minseok sighed , “Luhan , stop being so over-protective . It isn’t going to work out .”

“She says it’s for her future . Of course , you should believe her ! Do you think she looks like someone who would hook any random guy up in UK ? It’s all about trust , Luhan .” Chanyeol patted his buddy’s shoulders .

Luhan frowned , “I’m afraid other guys would do nasty things to her and snatch her away from me ! You know I’m just being too ins

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter