Untrustworthy

Luhan : Over-Protective Lad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You took a deep breath and stepped forward to Luhan , “I-I can explain that , Luhan  …”

“Alright , explain .” Luhan tried to calm himself down as he clenched onto the envelope tightly and looked into your eyes .

You tried to take the envelope from him but he swung his arms backwards .

“Explain , Eunhye .” He said , in a firmer and stern voice .

You tried comforting him . You pressed your lips together , “Luhan , it’s only three years . Three years and I’ll be back and—“

“Three years ? THREE ING YEARS ?!”

You flinched as he yelled and his face looked like it’s on fire . But he continued .

 “And what ? You’ll be back with a new boyfriend called James ? Thomas ? Nick ? Justin ? Who knows you’ll even date Bieber ! Three years … you’ve got to be kidding me , Park Eunhye .” He snickered as he  slammed the whole damn envelope on the sofa and plopped himself down .

That sudden insult hit you real hard . Especially since it was from Luhan . Are you that untrustworthy ? You bit your lip and chose to understand that it’s because his on flame right now . You kept quiet for a moment . *But … Bieber isn’t in UK ….*

“Aren’t you explaining ?” he spoke monotonously , not looking at you .

You opened your mouth and tried .

“Luhan … I’m there to pursue my studies . Not there to date or hook up with anyone .” You definitely tried .

Luhan cracked his knuckles but still remained calm , “who knows if I’ll get to see a Bieber in three years time .”

You flinched again . He’s getting a little too much . But you chose to understand his situation still . You took a deep breath and sat down beside him .

“Luhan , I know you’re worried about me … for good but I’m there for my studies . We could skype each other every night like normal .” You held his hand and gave it a little squeeze , just hoping he could understand .

But no . H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter