06 I would

Henber's 1st mini album

*Sequel to my other fic......we got married henber couple

 

Nothing has ever broken me like you did

No one I ever wanted more than you

Nobody else can make a man so weak

Make him fall in love so deep Baby

“You know there’s no way we could hold on to this anymore,” her head faces down, eyes refuse to look at him.
“Let’s break up.” Her voice is shaky, but the look on her face is determined.
“……Amb….” He sound croaky, not able to respond to what she has just said.
“Goodbye snoopy.” She tries hard to smile, but it looks worse than she’s crying.
She runs away, leaving him standing there, it feels hard to breath.
He feels that strength is leaving him, he is always good at speaking and being funny, but just then he couldn’t form a proper sentence to ask her to stay. He seems to be defenseless in front of her, he spoils her, because he just can’t resist her spell.
He loves her.

No one has ever known me like you did

There’s just no other girl to see me through

And every single memory I know

Reminds me that I’m all alone, all alone

He doesn’t know how did he get back to his house, he isn’t sure if he has had dinner, his memories seemed to go blank from the time she said they are over.
Feeling his throat dried, he gets out of his bed and heads to the kitchen for something to drink; but his eyes just land on the picture frame sitting on his desk, the picture of him and her together.
He feels like someone has just stabbed a knife in his heart.
He puts down the frame and gets out to the kitchen, he looks at the clock, it’s 2am and everything is quiet. He turns on the kitchen light and opens the fridge to see what’s inside for him to drink.
Apple juice that she has asked her sister Jackie to bring over for them; lychee juice that she brought for him when she went to Thailand just a month ago; Mocha coffee that they brought together and……
Oh God! Why is she always here?
Feeling his eyes sored he closes the door, he gets himself just a glass of water.

Thought I’ve seen enough to know it all

But not enough to know how it feels to fall

But the kind of pain you left me with

It never seems to heal

And it never lets me go

Just 2 months ago, they got shot by some paparazzi when they were dating. He knew, they knew that they would get discovered someday, he thought he was prepared, he thought they could survive this.
But they did not.
Lee Soo Man called them up and required an explanation, they said they fell in love after filming for WGM, and their relationship has lasted for almost half a year already.
The boss was angry, of course, this is a “scandal”. He has warned them that they have to break up and declare to the public that they are only “best friends”. They refused, and Mr Lee got angrier.
The boss has cut down all his jobs, he was going to release his third album, but that got delayed, or canceled. Anyway, he didn’t get any job.
On the other hand, she got more jobs; she was so busy that she rarely had time to reply his message, not to mention they could meet. Mr Lee also arranged her a “boyfriend”, a member from a boy’s group that was having a comeback, they were the real “couple” and Henry Lau was just their “cover”.
They were under great pressure, but he believed that things would get better, that love can conquer everything.
But it didn’t work out.
He should’ve known better than that, being a SM artist for many years, he has seen cases from his SJ hyungs, her fx members, and their friends from other groups, he should’ve known that they are not people, they are only loveless performing machines.
He was naïve to believe that somehow, maybe they could work something out; he thought maybe they would be different.
But they weren’t. They broke up, still loving each other.
But that doesn’t matter, they just can’t be together.
And it hurts, it hurts to love someone.
There’s no way to heal, because she is gone.

If I could just get over you I would

Don’t wanna love you anymore

And missing you is like fighting a war

It’s a battle I’m losing

And I’d give up girl if I could

If I could walk away as easily as you
I Would

“Henry you know what you are doing?” This is the fifth times Lee Soo Man has called up Henry in three months. “You know how much SM has invested on you?” Henry is one of the most talented artist in the company, and he is the rare solo artist in k-pop, it’s a pity to lose him.
Henry stays in silence, but looks at him in eyes.
Lee Soo Man sighs, he should have known that the repulsiveness in Henry’s nature does not allow him to give up on his goals easily.
“What else do you want Henry? Amber has let go, she has given up already. Let go, and you can still carry on with your dreams in music, you could carry on with your career.” He is trying to rationalize Henry.
Hearing the name of the woman he loves, his heart aches.
He knows that Mr Lee is right, Amber has broken up with him, there’s nothing he could do right now, he has lost the battle.
But he didn’t want to give up, he is still trying to fight back, he doesn’t want to surrender.
Because he can’t, he can’t give up on her, he can’t stop loving her.
 

Tell me how do I live with tainted love?

Tell me how can I feel no feelings?

Is there a way to leave it all behind?

Henry leaves Lee Soo Man’s office again, they still haven’t made any progress, they both knew that they are not going to step down that easily.
“There’s no way I’m giving up on you Amb.” Henry smiles bitterly, taking out his necklace, there are two rings hanging on it, the couple rings they used to wear on their hands, but now they cannot be seen.
He walks in the SM building, checking out every corner of the building, the places where they have made their memories, the places have witnessed their growth, their effort and their love.
But now he’s alone, she’s no longer by his side.
The practice room seemed to be empty, where’s that lovely voice from the recording room, the snack bar where they used to meet up and take a break does not seem that cozy anymore.
But he walks on, keep walking on, until he stops by the familiar room that he used to go whenever he finishes his practices, the practice room of fx.
“Amber you know you don’t have to do this for us.” Victoria’s voice is heard from the gap of the not fully closed door.
“Unnie, we want you to be happy.” Suli sound worried.
“Fx would still be fine, you don’t have to sacrifice your love.” Krystal sound chic, but he knows she worries about Amber.
“Thanks guys…. But I think I know what I’m doing…… at least I think this is the best way for us at the moment.” Amber sound weak, she sound tired, Henry has to hold down his urges to run over and hugs her.
“Amber…. Listen to me…..” Henry moves closer to the door but Victoria heard him. “Who’s there?”
Henry pushes open the door and walks in, they all look surprise.
“Sorry I just passed by and heard there are people talking…..” He looks at each of them, and stares at Amber, she refuses to look at him. “Sorry if I’ve interrupted you guys.”
“Yes you have, please leave now, we are busy.” Amber says coolly, emotionless; she tries to stand up but got pulled down by her leader.
“Not at all Henry, I think we have done enough practice today.” She smiles warmly, ignoring the death glare of Amber. “Children Let’s go, I think Amber has some talk to do.”
The members pack their things quickly and leave the room one by one: Victoria pats on his shoulder and gives him a mother-like smile, he smiles back; Luna and Suli give him bright smile, mouthing “fighting!” and thumbs up to him; Krystal passes him coolly, but she glares at Amber and then back to him, he nods to reassure her that he is going to be good to Amber. Krystal leaves the room and closes the door, leaving them inside.
Amber has her back facing Henry, obvious sign of “I don’t want to talk”. He smiles and sits down back to back, he could see her expression clearly through the reflection of the mirrors in the room.
“You know I came to Korea to realize my dream in being an artist,” He starts to talk, ignoring her. “I want my music to be heard by people I want my songs to become their OST of life.” She shifts slightly.
“I got the chance to become one of SJM, and I also got the chance to become a solo artist. It feels great to realize my dream, I know it’s still not complete, but at least I’ve got the chance.”
“Then why are you still here? If you want your dream to come true then do something useful, just give up already!” She interrupts him and yells at him, he can tell she is holding up her tears.
He smiles and turns to face the angry llama. “But then WGM taught me something else…….. music it not my only dream, there’s one person, a girl called Amber Josephine Liu, that I wanted spend the rest of my life with.”
She clenches her fits, he hopes that she’s not going to hit him.
“I want my music be heard by many people, but if I can’t, I want at least one person can hear it, and you’re the person.” He keeps talking before she could say anything. “You’re already part of my dream, my dream would not be complete without you.”
She bites on her lips, tears rolling down her cheeks, he moves closer to her and pulls her over in his arms.
“I know you worried about me, that I did not get any jobs at all. But I can tell you that you are as important as my music, I can’t give up on either one. If SM does not give me job, I would do anything I can: I could leave Korea and go to other places, I could change company, I could become a violin player. There’s always a way to work out, a solution that I can keep both of you.”

Just tell me how to walk away

Away from loving you

“I though it was best for us.”
“There’s no way…… I don’t want you to suffer.”
“We shouldn’t have been together in the first place.”
“Leave me along!”
“You’re annoying me, don’t try to find me anymore.”
“This is going to be the last time I’m going to answer your phone….. I’m changing number tomorrow.”
“No I don’t want to see you.”
“You know there’s no way we could hold on to this anymore,” her head faces down, eyes refuse to look at him.
“Let’s break up.”

And I Would

“But I can’t!” He shouts out to her before she leaves the room, she stops abruptly.
“I can’t! If I could give up, if I could walk away, I would! But I can’t stop loving you.” He shouts out, doesn’t care if anyone’s there. “I know you can’t too.” He walks over and turns her around.
“Just look into my eyes and tell me you don’t love me, just tell me you don’t love me and I would give up on you.” He presses hard on her shoulders. “Or else there’s no way for me to let go.”
She freezes while looking into his eyes, tears keep rolling down, she wants to speak, but she couldn’t make a sound, she can’t lie.
He hugs her and places a kiss on her forehead, she cries harder.
“I love you.” She says shakily, her body trembling.
“I love you too.” He puts the ring back onto her finger.
Together, hands in hands they march up to Lee Soo Man’s office, the couple rings shimmer under the light.