03 My Everything

Henber's 1st mini album

 

You dazzle like the sky, your face is sweet like lemonade
When you smile, you’re like an angel, ay yeah
Honestly confess to me, I like you, I’m attracted to you
You feel the same as me, yeah uh

Henry is sitting down on the seat to watch the performance of Fx as Amber has requested him to do so, despite the fact that this is the last day of his one week holiday, Henry still came.
He watches the performance and cheers with the crowd, and especially loud when the rapper comes out to rap. People always say that when artists perform on stage, they seem to be more attractive than usual, they seem to shine, and that’s why they are called stars. When he looks at Amber, she is more than star, she is the sky, the sky that holds up everything from the sun to the stars.
Her dances and rap are handsome, as she dresses like a boy; but he knows the girly side of her, and that makes it even more interesting. She is just like lemonade, always refreshing and the sparkles make it irresistible. By that his hand tugs under to his jacket pocket and finds a little bag, he feels the bag and continues to watch the performance.
“Will she like it?” It’s everything in Henry’s mind during the other performances.

One by one, I fill myself up with you
I smiled when I looked at your dazzling smile and I realized

There’s another reason that Henry is here. It is the day they have become best friends, their memorial day. Henry still remembers the day that they both broke down from the stresses and they ran away together, traveled around the still unfamiliar city on their own, getting lost, getting to nowhere, just wandering. And that’s when they walked into a shop and brought their “friendship” caps (yeah it was purely friendship back then), it’s also Amber’s first cap in Korea, so they have written down the date on the back of the cap where only the two of them know, and hung out on that day almost every year.
Memories start to fill up Henry’s mind again when he sits there, not really paying attention to the hot girl group dancing on stage. Uncountable amount of memories flushing in, and that he can’t help but keep smiling because of those memories they have created together.

I want to be everything in you and next to you

Because you already became my everything

Hey girl you’re my everything
I’mma give you everything, I shine on you
Hey girl you’re my everything
I’mma give you everything, I dream of you

When the show is finally over, Henry immediately stands up and walks to the backstage, ignoring the screaming of fans, because Amber is what really in his mind right now. Henry walks to Fx’s waiting room, there are other young singers pass by to greet him, and he isn’t paying attention to any of them at all, he is getting really nervous, and he wasn’t that nervous when he got his first solo debut.
He knocks on the door, and the leader opens it up, Victoria is as elegant and pretty as usual, she is smiling at him with mother aura.
“Oh you’re here Henry! Please take a seat, Amber will be out soon.” She smiles while still brushing her hair.
“Thank you nuna. Is it really ok for me to bring Amber out? I mean you guys might want some celebrations or other plans.”
“Well you guys have gone out almost every year on this day, so I guess this is a very important day of you guys, it is only right to let you guys to have some fun on your own.” Victoria keeps smiling. “Just be nice to Amber ok?”
Henry has a feeling that this Chinese woman, leader of FX knows something. He stands up and says it sincerely, “I promised.”

Yo listen, you want the finer things I’ll give you anything

And make your heart sing sweet like a violin

There ain’t no questioning you know we got a thing

And with the love so true so it ain’t a sin

“Yo Snoopy, Vic-umma! Why are you guys looking so serious?” Amber walks out from the changing room, in her casual t-shirt and jeans outfit, her backpack across one of her shoulders; she looks a little bit tired, but she is definitely looking happy.
“Henry has been waiting for you for quite a long time, what took you that long today?” Victoria walks to Amber, and finds out that she has makeup on, not the same makeup they had on the stage, but new makeup, she also has the earrings the members gave her for her birthday, which she has complained back then that this is too “girly”. Victoria smiles and pats on her shoulders, pushing her slightly to Henry. “I think you guys should get going, before the fans are out.”
They say goodbye to the leader and then look at each other, they smile and walk towards the car park shoulder to shoulder.
The corridor echoes with their giggling and footsteps.

Girl, where should we meet today?

Do you feel the same as me?
I will only think of you
What up girl, I will forever be the happiness spread on your cheeks, baby

“Where are we going Henry?” Amber asks after she has laid comfortably on the side seat beside Henry, who is now trying to concentrate on driving.
“Take a guess.” Henry smiles mysteriously, he is always the lead during their “dates”.
Amber rolls her eyes, she is not satisfied with this answer, but she is still happy take the trouble to come to watch her performance, and she has faith in him, that she is always happy when she is with him. She lays back on the seat, turn on the music player and “My everything” comes up. She has always likes this song in the album, the soft and sweet sound of acoustic guitar and the way Henry sings, it’s really soothing, and that is also what Henry is to her: Henry is her comfort.
“You look tired, take a nap now, it’s going to be quite a long drive.” He adjusts her seat for her. Amber wanted to say no, she wants to talk to him, but Henry is always right about her, and she is really tired now.
Amber curls up and falls asleep in the sweet singing of the CD.

My pounding heart (trembles) hurry and remember me (hey)

My love, I can’t make it disappear, I’ll protect you, you know

They have been spending a good day together so far at the countryside park, only when an accident happened. They were cycling around the lake, only when some crazy fans (not sure his or hers) appear and recognize them, they chase after them crazily, shouting their names and screaming. They have no choice but to run away, and that’s when Amber’s bicycle hit on something and she got knock off the car.
‘Stand back everyone! If you are really our fans then just listen to me and KEEP QUIET!” The crowd dies down, they have never seen the cute snoopy gotten that angry before. Amber who is on the ground is shocked too, she hasn’t seen snoopy gotten that angry for years, the last time was some anti-fans said something bad about his family, she is so shocked that she just sits there.
“Amber you ok?” He runs to her, he looks really concern, not angry anymore, and Amber thinks he is cute. “Can you stand?” He asks while checking on her legs, pressing them to see if there is any broken bone. She smiles and nods, she grabs her hands and walks to a bench nearby, the wounds hurt but she feels sweet.
“Hey you an you, could you guys fetch me a medical box, thanks.” Henry talks a bit nicely to his fans, and walks back to check on her, ignoring the existence of their fans.
“Your ankles ok?” He bents down to check, every one of her fans and friends know that she has weak ankles, and that’s what always troubles her as she loves dancing.
“I’m really alright snoopy,” she giggles at the over-concerning snoopy. “Come on! Fans are watching!”
“I only care about you.” He says matter-of-fact-ly, as if there’s no big deal, but God knows his heart is beating so fast.
The fans come back with the medical box, Henry takes care of her wounds skillfully, she laughs at the professional snoopy by her side.
“What so funny about it?” Did she hit on her head? She is laughing more than usual.
“Why are you so good at this?” She asks, moving her sore arms and legs slightly.
“You know, I always got myself hurt when I was little, so I have to take care of it before my mom finds out.” He answers, handing back the box to the fans with a dizzying smile, the fans go like “yes my prince, I’m going to die for you!”
Amber is still staring at the crowd of fans, lost in thoughts, but her face looks happy. And the next thing she knows, she is on Henry’s back.
“Wh-what are you doing snoopy?” Amber starts to panic, asking him to let her down.
“Stop moving, you are going to get hurt.” Henry re-positions her over his back. “Just stay there.”
He sound so reliable, and his back is just warm; she smiles and buries her face, pressing her body closer to him.

I want to be everything in you and next to you
Because you already became my everything
Hey girl you’re my everything
I’mma give you everything, I shine on you
Hey girl you’re my everything
I’mma give you everything, I dream of you

They get off the car and arrive to their favourite restaurant, the restaurant they would visit every year this day, that they could have the restaurant totally on their own as the boss has reserved the place for them.
“I have something for you.” Henry says suddenly before the dessert is ready.
“What is it snoopy?”
“Today is our ten years anniversary of our friendship.” He says sincerely, looking directly into her watery eyes. “All these ten years we’ve always been together, support each other and stay by each others’ sides, we’ve experienced so much together.” His heart is beating fast, he isn’t even sure his grammar is correct or not. “We’ve spent ten years being each others’ best friends, and that today, I don’t want us to be just like this. I can’t keep it anymore, but Amb, with all these years we’ve been spending together, you’ve become my everything, I-I just can’t leave you.” He doesn’t know if Amber is crying because she is so touched or she is just upset.
“Amber Josephine Liu, please be my girlfriend, you’re my everything
I’mma give you everything. So please.”

She looks up, tears still over flowing but she hugs him furiously, keep muttering “idiot” but can’t help but giggles at the same time.

If only everything you breathed, heard and spoke was about me
I believe, I dream of you, I am thinking of dazzling days
Oh I close my eyes, oh I see you
I know in this moment that you’re the one
I want to be everything in you and next to you
Because you already became my everything
Hey girl you’re my everything
I’mma give you everything, I shine on you
Hey girl you’re my everything
I’mma give you everything, I dream of you

She got home and found her members are still waiting for her, she smiles and walks pass them, and that’s when they scream out that “Oh my god! Amber is wearing a necklace! A girly one!”
She loos down and smiles, her finger traces the shape of the Woodstock charm on the necklace.
“You’re my Woodstock, the Woodstock that’s always by snoopy’s side, forever and always.” He says while putting on the necklace around her.
“Snoopy and Woodstock aren’t lovers.” She jokes.
“Oww you know what I mean!” He groans. “We can’t be that obvious you know…… During the promotion of trap, I’ve risked putting snoopy and Woodstock on my arm, you were important to me back then, but now you’re my everything.”
He looks at her, she sees stars in his eyes, she smiles and takes his hands, together they walk back into the car, hands in hands.

I shine on you, I dream of you

I shine on you, I dream of you